I’ve been banned for warning players not to deal with a known cheat ingame after he complained it was ruining his enjoyment of the game.. he has also got 12 other managers banned for doing the same... we cannot contact anyone at SM as they have the worst customer service on the planet and we are left to send in bug tickets which are instantly closed... is there anyway to contact anyone about this or are we better off just having multiple account and reporting anyone who complains about us having multiple accounts?..... asking for a friend!

3 hours ago, garryc300 said:

I’ve been banned for warning players not to deal with a known cheat ingame after he complained it was ruining his enjoyment of the game.. he has also got 12 other managers banned for doing the same... we cannot contact anyone at SM as they have the worst customer service on the planet and we are left to send in bug tickets which are instantly closed... is there anyway to contact anyone about this or are we better off just having multiple account and reporting anyone who complains about us having multiple accounts?..... asking for a friend!

Have you tried emailing them?

7 hours ago, garryc300 said:

The "known cheat" he's talking about is me, Marek.
The problem is not SM and its customer service, the problem is you and all your paranoid friends. You are accusing me of cheating on the basis of nothing, no evidences, nothing, just envy for my victories in EC 30000, that's why SM doesn't care about you and that's why SM is listening to my tickets and ignoring yours.
You and your friends are the same people that created multi-accounts with offensive names (Marek son of a b... etc), multi-accounts created just to post insults against me on the newsfeed. And you all should be adults, I feel sorry for you, sincerely.
People banned from the game, people banned from the news feed, and there are still people that believe I'm a cheater even after SM has been helping me for weeks. Fortunately, the only thing that matters, SM, knows the truth.
I, being a totally different person from you, am sorry for your ban. If you had stopped this war against me (or never started), this wouldn't have happened. I hope that one day you'll understand that you are all completely wrong about me.