EC 35130 - Swindon

Current squad looks like this 

Pope 83

Rosier 83 - Djene 85 - Silva 86 - Bonera 86

Sorlin 86 - Portu 85

Aouar 88 - Joaquin 87  - Diaz 89

Quagliarella 88

Subs; Niane 80 - Ruiz 83 - Kounde 83 - Lysov 78 - Aguirregabiria 70

The short-term aim of the squad is to keep replacing the 35+ year old players with players in the age range of 26 and under. We currently have about 6-7 reasonably rated, reasonably good young players 

Recent risers; Rosier +3 - 83, Kounde +8 - 83, Niane +4 - 80

Kuyt is retiring, we need to hire a forward to take over the left wing - Mariano Diaz is joining

Recent risers: Aouar 2.8m to 12m, Diaz 6m to 12m

Missed Mendy 2.6m to 7m, we had to choose between Diaz and Mendy. Looking back, we should have chosen Mendy over Djene. We actually had made that decision at the time but forgot to withdraw offer on Djene so Mendy collapsed. 

Other players we were tracking also rose. Ndombele 5m to 10m, Zambo Anguissa 6m to 10m, R. Lopes 7m to 14m. We correctly stayed away from Tousart, 8m to 10m is less than expected. 

Some comments on France: Lerager only +1, Lees-Melou big +2, Bourigeaud big +2, Le Marchand only +1, Sarr only +2, Kimpembe only +1, Traore only +1, Yuri only +1, Gnagnon big +2, Tete and Cornet got +1. 

Aouar is a big rise. The reason I got him is because the transfer was made February 28. Port Vale usually gets the best risers very fast and we have to choose the best from the rest.

Just now, safir1 said:

Aouar is a big rise. The reason I got him is because the transfer was made February 28. Port Vale usually gets the best risers very fast.

I don't play the risers game as I'm not familiar with the smaller Leagues. It's a risk, as we see in swanseajack's thread. But obviously I'm no expert, considering I could only send out a 80 AVR team before the Ligue 1 reviews.

4 minutes ago, Elephant said:

I don't play the risers game as I'm not familiar with the smaller Leagues. It's a risk, as we see in swanseajack's thread. But obviously I'm no expert, considering I could only send out a 80 AVR team before the Ligue 1 reviews.

I'm honestly the same way, and it's very interesting being in the same league with Port Vale who are very fast with picking out the best risers. But I do what I can scouting from soccerway with the rest, and with players like Kounde, Diaz, Mendy, Ndombele, Zambo Anguissa, Lopes still available, there are still good players left for us. 

It's a lot of choices, for example we had accepted bid for Marius Wolf, but withdrew, and we see now Port Vale got him and it was 1.8m to 6m.

Just now, safir1 said:

I'm honestly the same way, and it's very interesting being in the same league with Port Vale who are very fast with picking out the best risers. But I do what I can scouting from soccerway with the rest, and with players like Kounde, Diaz, Mendy, Ndombele, Zambo Anguissa, Lopes still available, there are still good players left for us. 

I went in for Kounde after six appearances in the league. Fortunately Bordeaux delivered and finished 6th despite struggling at first. 

10 minutes ago, Elephant said:

I went in for Kounde after six appearances in the league. Fortunately Bordeaux delivered and finished 6th despite struggling at first. 

Do you know how I got Aouar? I scouted every team deep in the Champions League and Europa League and looked for young players who were still rated low. Aouar was the best of them. He cost most of the starting budget we had. 

14 minutes ago, safir1 said:

Do you know how I got Aouar? I scouted every team deep in the Champions League and Europa League and looked for young players who were still rated low. Aouar was the best of them. He cost most of the starting budget we had. 

That was exactly how I got Aouar. Wanted to make a big signing, even though he cost 2.8 Million. 

Pope 1.8 million - 5 million

Tracking other considered risers - Chilwell 83 - 85 - Kenny 80 - 83 - Cook 84 - 86 - Tarkowski 85 - 87 - Wan Bissaka 70 - 78 - Stephens 84 - 85 - Barnes 84 - 87 - Mavropanos 73 - 82 - Maitland - 82 - 85

Current squad looks like this 

Pope 87

Rosier 83 - Djene 85 - Silva 86 - Bonera 86

Sorlin 86 - Portu 85

Aouar 88 - Joaquin 87  - Diaz 89

Quagliarella 88

Subs; Pizarro 85 - Niane 80 - Ruiz 83 - Kounde 83 - Lysov 78 - Aguirregabiria 70

Interesting to observe confirmed changes:

De Gea 95

McTominay 83

Darmian only -1

Random players like Lindelöf confirmed +/- 0

Salah 94

Alexander-Arnold 87

Karius 89...LOL

Here is the new team 

Pope 87

Rosier 83 -- Djene 85 -- Silva 86 --Bonera 86

Sorlin 86

Joaquin 87 -- Portu 85 -- Diaz 89

Gomez 86 -- Quagliarella 89

Aguirregabiria 70 -- Ruiz 83 -- Kounde 83 -- Niane 80 -- Zubeldia 82 -- Pizarro 85 -- Hermoso 82