thorgan lesar

World Championship Russia 2018

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Indeed Lopetegui is fired. I think that's the right decision, but will this have influence in the games ? No idea.. 😕 

I think so yeah. He might had a plan and that's why he selected those particular 23-man. How does next incoming manager can adapt with those players? 

Now if they exit at early stage, who is gonna take the blame? 

1 minute ago, Tharanidharan said:

I think so yeah. He might had a plan and that's why he selected those particular 23-man. How does next incoming manager can adapt with those players? 

Now if they exit at early stage, who is gonna take the blame? 

That would be Lopetegui and Real Madrid. If it happens the drama will start all over again (and I will take popcorn ;) )

Those players (most of them) are mature and are tactical intelligent so they can do it also on their own, but the little details like the atmosphere in the group, little tactical change in the game etc hmm. It can be a problem in a difficult match. 

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

That would be Lopetegui and Real Madrid. If it happens the drama will start all over again (and I will take popcorn ;) )

Those players (most of them) are mature and are tactical intelligent so they can do it also on their own, but the little details like the atmosphere in the group, little tactical change in the game etc hmm. It can be a problem in a difficult match. 

Great chance for Portugal...puts the match in a 50/50