johnjohn

DEAR ADMIN PLEASE EXPLAIN ME

how it is possible that THIAGO, VIDAL (15 goals, 6 assists last 2 years),  can have 94 rating and PJANIĆ ( 15 goals, 28 assist) 93 ratingpls explain me it is insane....last 3 years 2 champ. finals and .... 

FEKIR 91 rating (37 goals in all competitions last 2 years)?    G.JESUS 92 rating (24 goals in all competitions last 2 years)?  SAIDO MANE 93 rating (33 goals in all competitions last 2 yeras) 

ICARDI 92 rating (55 goals in all competitions last 2 years)?    HIGUAIN 94 rating (55 goals in all competitions last 2 years) ?  DIEGO COSTA 94 rating (29 goals in all competitions last 2 yeras)? 

and why you judge player only bcs of his club

this game more and more losing its meaning

..sorry bcs of english  

2 hours ago, johnjohn said:

how it is possible that THIAGO, VIDAL (15 goals, 6 assists last 2 years),  can have 94 rating and PJANIĆ ( 15 goals, 28 assist) 93 ratingpls explain me it is insane....last 3 years 2 champ. finals and .... 

FEKIR 91 rating (37 goals in all competitions last 2 years)?    G.JESUS 92 rating (24 goals in all competitions last 2 years)?  SAIDO MANE 93 rating (33 goals in all competitions last 2 yeras) 

ICARDI 92 rating (55 goals in all competitions last 2 years)?    HIGUAIN 94 rating (55 goals in all competitions last 2 years) ?  DIEGO COSTA 94 rating (29 goals in all competitions last 2 yeras)? 

and why you judge player only bcs of his club

this game more and more losing its meaning

..sorry bcs of english  

Yes, the club matters, but it's not only what it counts, you are only looking at the stats you want, and this is not how it works, Vidal for example is a bit older than Pjanic, he's been around playing, and playing at ver high level long before Pjanic bloomed. Just look at at Vidal achievements, 4xItalian Champions, 3x German champion, 1x German cup and 1x Italian Cup, 2x Italian Supercups and 2x german ones, he was part of Juve success on Champion League before Pjanic, besides, he achieved international success with Chile, winning the Copa America 2 times. Thiago case is similar just look at number of trophies that he has, he basically have been winning Leagues almost none stop since he was 18 or so, including a Champions League Win, besides him being a superior player than the others, in my opinion of course. Pjanic only has 4 trophies, 2 Italian Championships and 2 cups, so you can already see the difference, anyway I think Pjanic might get there, next couple of season if he performs.

Again, you are only looking to stats, but Fekir case is a bit different, Sadio Mané and Gabriel Jesus play in better clubs, in better league(Premiere League) and Champions League, with Sadio Mané reaching the final this year. Gabriel Jesus has already some trophies despite being younger. Sadio Mané is just an amazing player, if you see him play regularly, we would not be having this conversation.

Here i go again, Icardi has been scoring goals, yes, but he hasn't won any trophy, nothing, zero, nada. He didn't even play in Champion League yet. Costa and Higuain are 5 years older or so, they have been banging goals for bigger teams even before Icardi was a name to be mentioned, they've won a lot and they score a lot. Icardiwill probably increase, just need to move to a better club or Inter needs to start winning something of importance.

Look, i get it, can be annoying sometimes, but after you play this game a while you start to have a better insight on how it works, you'll never fully understand it, no one does because they are a lot of incoherence but you'll get better at it. I hope i helped, i'm not here to argue with your point of view, i'm just telling you how most things here are the way they are. Enjoy the game.

SM rate players by yellow cards accumulated or reeee. I have a PhD in being a data slave so I am a big deal. 

Base rating 85 + 1 rating point per yellow card

This is sarcasm.

i play this game 6 years and it is annoying to much last few months, i understand what are you talking about vitor but tell me who cares what vidal or somebody else doing 2012 or 2014... this is game in real life how players playing rating should change..base on that what u write c.ronaldo or messi win a lot of throphies... and rating two of them next 10 years shoud be 99 right? this is bull...

something about mane and g.jesus... both play for great clubs of course but why mane have 93 this year liverpool played champ. league, last years they even didnt qualif. and didint win any trophies also this year same is as last except champ leag. 

g.jesus win this year league they play this and last year champ. leag. and why now he have 92 and mane 93? only bcs of statistic right? see this is not fair if he play very well enlarge his rating if he play bad drop his rating down ....who cares for players which play in 2.Croatian League and their rating or for players in "483 Brasilian street league" i dont care, many peoples of this game doesnt care about their rating, shoud be more changes based on real life......

Danny HARRISON 36 years club Connah's Quay rating 67 dfaq man...who care about him? who? 

same story with costa and higuain tell again who care what they do 2015 who? drop their rating they playing badly if they start playing good enlarge their rating simply right? costa score a lot? ? 29 goals in 2 years even idiot Kalinic score more goals ... 

based on your story then why Mario Mandžukić have 92 ? he playing on high level 5-6 years, score well, win a lot of throphies ?? 

people leaving this game only bcs of that....bcs it's not fair 

1 hour ago, johnjohn said:

i play this game 6 years and it is annoying to much last few months, i understand what are you talking about vitor but tell me who cares what vidal or somebody else doing 2012 or 2014... this is game in real life how players playing rating should change..base on that what u write c.ronaldo or messi win a lot of throphies... and rating two of them next 10 years shoud be 99 right? this is bull...

something about mane and g.jesus... both play for great clubs of course but why mane have 93 this year liverpool played champ. league, last years they even didnt qualif. and didint win any trophies also this year same is as last except champ leag. 

g.jesus win this year league they play this and last year champ. leag. and why now he have 92 and mane 93? only bcs of statistic right? see this is not fair if he play very well enlarge his rating if he play bad drop his rating down ....who cares for players which play in 2.Croatian League and their rating or for players in "483 Brasilian street league" i dont care, many peoples of this game doesnt care about their rating, shoud be more changes based on real life......

Danny HARRISON 36 years club Connah's Quay rating 67 dfaq man...who care about him? who? 

same story with costa and higuain tell again who care what they do 2015 who? drop their rating they playing badly if they start playing good enlarge their rating simply right? costa score a lot? ? 29 goals in 2 years even idiot Kalinic score more goals ... 

based on your story then why Mario Mandžukić have 92 ? he playing on high level 5-6 years, score well, win a lot of throphies ?? 

people leaving this game only bcs of that....bcs it's not fair 

I don't think most people leave the game because it's not fair, but mostly because it sucks, it didn't really evolve since i started playing and it's been a long long time, there would be a lot of cool things that they could introduce but they don't, that is why people leave, besides the ratings changes there is not much to care about the game.

I know what you're saying, but questioning Vidal, Thiago, Costa and Higuain rating, doesn't make much sense. Who cares for their achievements, their performances and their skills? Every one that cares about football, if you don't like them, fine, i know it's cool not to like older players, but it certainly doesn't mean that their are not good. 

What is Icardi doing right now? Probably banging is girlfriend, which is fine, i would give him a 95 for that, but he sure as hell is not playing in the world cup, Costa and Higuain are. World Class is world class, and you don't get there by just banging a few goals in Serie A.

okeej in 2063 when messi and ronaldo have 78 years and 99 rating u still will be happy with this game bcs they playing 2015-16-17-18 best football on planet, this is game based on ing real life right? then how can some players have rating if they playing badly 2 season? 2 fck years? 

you rly doest understand or you dont want to understand some things...ask messi why icardi doesnt play on world cup 

pls read again what u write man u rly dont understand some things...