I've been playing since 2011, but I wanted to know why it does not update any more. I would also be very grateful without being informed if the characteristics of soccer wiki influence the game, as well as if the weather also interferes with the game. Thank you very much. I expect a response and updates in the game, characteristics in the defensive statistics players would make the game much better.

11 minutes ago, kelvintcosta said:

I've been playing since 2011, but I wanted to know why it does not update any more. I would also be very grateful without being informed if the characteristics of soccer wiki influence the game, as well as if the weather also interferes with the game. Thank you very much. I expect a response and updates in the game, characteristics in the defensive statistics players would make the game much better.

You'll need to email them, they don't care enough to bother responding to stuff here.

8 minutes ago, kelvintcosta said:

What is their email?

Almost not worth mentioning it because you'll be lucky to get a reply! Try this  contactus@soccermanager.com or this support@soccermanager.com - or contact them on Twitter or Facebook. 

1 hour ago, kelvintcosta said:

As far as I know from what has been said previously, the characteristics on soccerwiki don't have an impact in the game and a soccerwiki admin said that voting on the ratings on there doesn't do a thing as the votes aren't stored or something like that.

As for why they don't seem to make updates anymore (other than the horrid redesign a few years ago), they seem to be just concentrating on stuff that will make them more money - like the single player, the app game and now this crypto version they're releasing soon.