Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

This Thread Is For The Public And I To Conclude Any Information About Chelsea (Big Matches Info), (Transfers), (Youth) And Other Stuff Based On Chelsea, We Mite Have The Liverpool Thread Or Man U Or Even The Italien But This Is For Chelsea, Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.:):D

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread

Two players I hope we sign in the summer Van Der Vaart or Bilyaletdinov and Huntelaar,I have serious question marks over Malouda and for me he would be 4th choice behind Cole/Phillips/Kalou,I think Pizarro and Sheva should be sold in the summer.

For the first time Avram Grant is gonna be tested,he made a mistake in the carling cup final by not starting Joe Cole and playing injury returning Terry/Lampard they couldn't stick the pace,West Ham away is often tricky and Chelsea MUST get the 3 points,if Chelsea continue with playing Anelka on the left that's also a mistake..

For the first time Avram Grant is gonna be tested' date='he made a mistake in the carling cup final by not starting Joe Cole and playing injury returning Terry/Lampard they couldn't stick the pace,West Ham away is often tricky and Chelsea MUST get the 3 points,if Chelsea continue with playing Anelka on the left that's also a mistake..[/quote']

Its not that big of a test I don't think, it would be all around the media by now that his job was on the line otherwise.

Joe Cole's exclusion was a big mistake and so was not bringing him on until they did but I still think that Kenyon and most of all Abramovic want Grant there because unlike Mourinho, Grant does things their way.

You cant say its a test for him already as you are still in 3 other competitions, ok the League is going to be one **** of a task and I don't think you will win anything to be honest, then after you finish 3rd in the League then maybe Grant will go but not before...

I think if we win nothing and finish 3rd/4th (Everton aren't far behind) he must go!

Definitely!!

Everton are playing brilliant football too and I think that you Chelsea fans should be looking over your shoulders. If you slip up then I think it will be a good battle.

Definitely!!

Everton are playing brilliant football too and I think that you Chelsea fans should be looking over your shoulders. If you slip up then I think it will be a good battle.

Oh I agree,It would be a disaster if it happened,and what would Jose think!:D

AXED STARS DEMANDING ANSWERS!!

Under - fire boss Avram Grant faces showdown talks with Ashley Cole and Michael Ballack following their ommisson from the side in the Carling Cup Final on Sunday.

German captain Michael Ballack was fuming about being left out of the side for the 2-1 defeat at Wembley on Sunday - but even angrier about the way Grant handled his team selection.

Full - back Ashley Cole was also described as "furious" and is poised for discussions with Grant.

There is now a growing feeling within the squad that Grant is allowing senior players to dominate his views with in team decisions,and the conflict this is causing is threatening to under-mine him further.

Grant was criticised not only for his team selection but also his tactics at wembley,where is was out-manoeuvred by Juande Ramos.

Frank Lampard and John Terry had both been told the previous week that neither would play in the Wembley final,because Grant considered neither fit enough after long injury lay offs.

But an unhappy Lampard had a showdown meeting with Grant on thursday,and was immediately put into the team.

And Terry was told was told as late as last Saturday night that he too would be playing another retraction from Grant.

It is understood that Didier Drogba was not in the initial starting line - up,yet he started.

Aside from these three players every other player had to wait until the day of the game,when the team sheet was put up just before kick - off.

In-form players Ballack and Joe Cole where excluded,and Joe Cole also was angry about the decision to leave him on the bench, he had this to say, "It was not explained it was on the teamsheet shortly before the game and that was it"

One source said : " There is a feeling at Chelsea that the manager is too influenced by certain key players"

It is also understood that Chelsea only played one training session before Sundays final,with Anelka and Drogba playing the formation that was used so disastrously against Spurs,with Anelka isolated in an unfamiliar wide left role.

The exclusion of the unhappy Joe Cole,Chelsea's most inventive player,was also a puzzle,the player only being called in nine minutes into extra time.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is still backing his man,but the inability to think on his feet has done little to help the cause of Grant.

What do people think of this article,for me as a Chelsea fan,it's clear that Lampard(especially) and Terry where selfish for demanding to play,clearly none of them where fit enough for this type of game,and in form Alex and Ballack should have started instead,Lamps and Terry for me didn't think about what was best for the team.It was also a shock that Joe Cole didn't play,if Anelka was signed to play on the left wing,well that is a disgrace to be honest,I never thought Grant was the right man for the Job,and tactically Ramos hammered him on Sunday,these situations would not have occured under Jose...

I was generally impressed with Paulo (AGAIN!) I thought he played great. Ballack is reminding me of the Munich player he once was. Frank got unfairly into the book once again :mad: and Drogba was iffy yet again. Also thought Big John was much braver and heavier in tackles tonight, made me smile :)

Chelsea looking to ship out most of the Chelsea team to rebuild around John Terry, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole and Petr Cech.

List of names to go: Ricardo Carvalho, Juliano Belletti, Wayne Bridge, Claude Makelele, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Steve Sidwell, Florent Malouda, Claudio Pizarro and Andriy Shevchenko.

Players to be approached: Rafael Van Der Vaart, David Villa, Klass Jan Huntelaar, Giovani Dos Santos, Micah Richards and Gareth Barry.

as well as Jose Bosingwa already signing two weeks ago and Branoslav Ivanovic returning from Injury.

Information taken from The Sun :)

Chelsea looking to ship out most of the Chelsea team to rebuild around John Terry' date=' Frank Lampard, Joe Cole and Petr Cech.

List of names to go: Ricardo Carvalho, Juliano Belletti, Wayne Bridge, Claude Makelele, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Steve Sidwell, Florent Malouda, Claudio Pizarro and Andriy Shevchenko.

Players to be approached: Rafael Van Der Vaart, David Villa, Klass Jan Huntelaar, Giovani Dos Santos, Micah Richards and Gareth Barry.

as well as Jose Bosingwa already signing two weeks ago and Branoslav Ivanovic returning from Injury.

Information taken from The Sun :)[/quote']

I agree with getting rid of all of them players, bar 1, Carvalho! Why? He is quality! Why get rid of him?

From Tvoi Den [Russian tabloid]

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has told new boss Luiz Felipe Scolari that at least one Russian should be at the club.

The Brazilian now faces a choice between signing one or more of the country's Euro 2008 heroes from a choice of Andrei Arshavin, Yuriy Zhirkov, Akinfeyev Akinfeyev and Roman Pavlyuchenko.

Abramovich is such an interfering....Russian :D He was responsible for Mourinho leaving, one of the greatest managers in their history.

Arshavin - Wouldnt fit into the Chelsea squad

Zhirkov - Wouldnt fit in LM and wouldnt be that good at LB.

Akinfeev - Already have a world class keeper

Pavlyuchenko - Chelsea only play one up front - Drogba - and Pavlyuchenko wouldnt knock him from his perch.