Guest CHELSEA NO.1 YOUTH !!!!!

Official Chelsea FC Thread

Being glad a player has been injured. That's poor form, @TalentSearcherregardless if Morata plays for a club that you can't stop obsessing about.

Mourinho started Fellaini (despite his ankle injury) and Lukaku (despite a knock in training). Now he's asking Martinez to leave them out of the game v. Bosnia. SMH Let's hear what the medical staff have to say. If he's fully fit I'd expect Fellaini to play as Dembele, Witsel and Nainggolan are already ruled out while KDB might be used in a more advanced position (if he's match fit as well). KDB was great, again, and is showing he belongs in that world class bracket. Luckily I can still support a team where KDB and Hazard play together.

Also, Chelsea have now played more games against opponents in the top half than against bottom half teams. Manure OTOH have only faced bottom half teams so far this season. They're yet to face a single team from the top half. The first will be Liverpool. Hey-ho they're only the 7th placed side ATM.

3 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Being glad a player has been injured. That's poor form, @TalentSearcherregardless if Morata plays for a club that you can't stop obsessing about.

Mourinho started Fellaini (despite his ankle injury) and Lukaku (despite a knock in training). Now he's asking Martinez to leave them out of the game v. Bosnia. SMH Let's hear what the medical staff have to say. If he's fully fit I'd expect Fellaini to play as Dembele, Witsel and Nainggolan are already ruled out while KDB might be used in a more advanced position (if he's match fit as well). KDB was great, again, and is showing he belongs in that world class bracket. Luckily I can still support a team where KDB and Hazard play together.

Also, Chelsea have now played more games against opponents in the top half than against bottom half teams. Manure OTOH have only faced bottom half teams so far this season. They're yet to face a single team from the top half. The first will be Liverpool. Hey-ho they're only the 7th placed side ATM.

Morata out or over a month accordingly - Is Conte gonna play no Striker in next game

Bit in Red, Mourinho has said Belgium is Martinez responsibility, 'It's his decision to play him or not to play him. I cannot, professionally speaking, say do this or do that - Belgium was the 1st Europe team to qualify in WC
All Manager want their players rested and no injures in the international break

1 hour ago, TalentSearcher said:

Morata out or over a month accordingly - Is Conte gonna play no Striker in next game

Bit in Red, Mourinho has said Belgium is Martinez responsibility, 'It's his decision to play him or not to play him. I cannot, professionally speaking, say do this or do that - Belgium was the 1st Europe team to qualify in WC
All Manager want their players rested and no injures in the international break

That hint to Belgian manager Roberto Martinez about possibly resting Lukaku for forthcoming World Cup qualifiers with Bosnia-Herzegovina and Cyprus was obvious, even if Mourinho was not forcing the point.

4 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Fellaini will probably miss the games against Liverpool and Spurs. He was in great form. @TalentSearcher I guess you can call that karma seeing you were glad that Morata was injured. Karma, a horrible pitch and hard tackling Bosnians.

Mourinho won't like it but still have Herrera and Carrick - Herrera has a great chance to get a starting spot

Karma on Chelsea as well - sweating on Kante and all the rumours about Conte and players

6 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Mourinho won't like it but still have Herrera and Carrick - Herrera has a great chance to get a starting spot

Karma on Chelsea as well - sweating on Kante and all the rumours about Conte and players

Isn't Carrick out as well?

On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:55 PM, 1000dB said:

Crystal Palace says Thank You

On 14-10-2017 at 5:54 PM, TalentSearcher said:

Crystal Palace says Thank You

Karma strikes again. Why would you cause this to happen, I wonder? You really hate Manure and actually love Chelsea, don't you?

Even though I deemed Morata to be a gamble last summer I was happy when he started the season well, the best case scenario. He then surpassed my expectations for which he deserved credit (and you could overlook some of his poorer performances). At the moment however he really has to up his game. Like last summer Chelsea still need to strengthen and it would be great to see real ambition, especially with the CL in mind.

According to the latest xG Rankings the second half of the season doesn't look good for Morata. He has been fortunate to have bagged 10 so far but it's doubtful that he'll reach 20 (plus) league goals by the end of this season. Hopefully he won't have another abysmal game and he still has plenty of goals in him this season. That's just hopes and dreams though.

15 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Even though I deemed Morata to be a gamble last summer I was happy when he started the season well, the best case scenario. He then surpassed my expectations for which he deserved credit (and you could overlook some of his poorer performances). At the moment however he really has to up his game. Like last summer Chelsea still need to strengthen and it would be great to see real ambition, especially with the CL in mind.

According to the latest xG Rankings the second half of the season doesn't look good for Morata. He has been fortunate to have bagged 10 so far but it's doubtful that he'll reach 20 (plus) league goals by the end of this season. Hopefully he won't have another abysmal game and he still has plenty of goals in him this season. That's just hopes and dreams though.

The potential is there for all too see, but he really needs to work on his finishing you can tell he hasn't got a clue what to do 1v1 situations, always aims straight at the keeper instead of putting it in a corner. But promising signs nonetheless 

Being linked to mainly depth signings while already having added Barkley and Drinky, SMH, Andy Carroll for £20m, FFS, Conte isn't a magician. It's probably for the best that Batsman moves on (either a loan or permanently/buy-back clause) and a quality replacement comes in to really compete with Morata.

Also, should have added T.Hazard (but I'm guessing that clause has expired now) and loaned out Musonda. The latter needs regular first team football to improve. It's better for him and Chelsea (in case Musonda comes good, loaned out to a club where he's a nailed on starter). What the hell is he doing on the same team sheet as Kylian Hazard?

You lot are in terrible form. Second season syndrome has hit you lot again. Bako was a terrible buy and the Matic deal was just the perfect give to United. Perhaps no CL football for next season either if Conte doesn't pick up his game. 

8 hours ago, SM Tony said:

You lot are in terrible form. Second season syndrome has hit you lot again. Bako was a terrible buy and the Matic deal was just the perfect give to United. Perhaps no CL football for next season either if Conte doesn't pick up his game. 

Second season syndrome again? Says the lad with a rotating Utd crest delusional much lol what are united on now 5th season syndrome getting knocked out by Sevilla at home you know it's bad when even you're own manager says your shlt but I guess that's just football heritage eh, Sanchez on half a million a week doing fk all but but bakayoko don't make me laugh. You Utd fans are weirdos always in the Chelsea thread talking rubbish to make yourselves feel good but never to be seen in your own thread always claiming next year will be the year your back after another summer of major spending top top nonces

18 hours ago, SM Tony said:

What a deluded statement as if a fan of Man Utd has the audacity to criticise a Chelsea signing! Only thing right was the comment on Matic absolutely bonkers Conte let him go, but United signings Lindelof Sanchez what a disaster. So fortunate players like Lingard Rashford and McTominay have dug United out. 

SO many rank poor underperformers,  desperate for them to choke and drop off 2nd. Awful advert for football

Mourinho cracking up with his 12 minute rants, he is losing the dressing room, had ZERO response with that dour cup game