leamingtonsteve

Custom Setup Requires Managers

Re: Custom Setup Requires Managers

Serie A-llan IS NOT Dead!!!!!!!!

Serie A-llan is not dead.

Its just on a slab in the mourge and someone has noticed it's still breathing, a raspy death rattle of a breath, but where there's life there's hope.

And on your deathbead many years from now you would be ashamed to admit you were responsible for not saving this truely great setup, give Serie A-llan a place in your heart and keep the setup alive!

Join Now!!!

:)

I have now decided to open this setup to forumers in a bid to get some class managers into the setup as some of the chat guys cant seem to keep a club:rolleyes:

Guys still lots of teams available in my league, "League Morris", we now have 34 teams out of 80 taken, so the numbers are growing, the more the better.

Quality teams are plentiful, examples are Porto, PSV, Schalcke, Tottenham, Marseille, etc, please come and join.

Here are the teams left:

Division 1

---------

PSV

FC Porto

Division 2

----------

FC Schalke 04

Everton

Boca Juniors

Hamburger SV

Aston Villa

Bayer Leverkusen

Olympiacos

Galatasaray

Tottenham Hotspur

Portsmouth

Marseille

Celtic

São Paulo

Division 3

----------

Espanyol

Shakhtar Donetsk

Udinese

Dynamo Kyiv

Sampdoria

Paris Saint-Germain

Palermo

Bordeaux

Rangers

Genoa

River Plate

Borussia Dortmund

Newcastle United

Sporting

Panathinaikos

AEK Athens

Feyenoord

Besiktas

Division 4

---------

Peñarol

Kashima Antlers

Wellington Phoenix

Anderlecht

Urawa Red Diamonds

Newcastle United Jets

Gamba Osaka

Central Coast Mariners

IFK Göteborg

Rosenborg BK

New York

Ajax Cape Town

Hertha BSC

!!!!Join The Carlsberg World Soccer League!!!!

30 teams, no big name clubs BUT everyone has a stadium which holds over 60,000 so there is lots of money!

There are currently 13 unmanaged clubs in the setup most of them have lots of money to spend, almost all have over £50m, over half have over £100m and there are loads of players available as there are no big name clubs available.

I did a player search at 14:30 today (15th December) and there are LOADS of 90+ rated players at unavailable clubs - So even though the setup has been going for a few seasons there are still lots of players to buy!

This is a fun setup, there are only 10 teams per division so the seasons roll over quickly and FOUR TEAMS are promoted and relagated so there is lots of movement between divisions.

Anyone is welcome to join, just search for "The Carlsberg World Soccer League" and apply, first come first serve!!!

Here is the current list of clubs:-

1 AEK Athens

1 América

1 Barcelona SC

1 Borussia Dortmund

1 Flamengo

1 Fluminense

1 River Plate

1 São Paulo

1 Spartak Moskva

1 Yokohama F. Marinos

2 Al Hilal

2 Atletico Mineiro Unmanaged

2 Fortaleza Unmanaged

2 Hertha BSC

2 Kaizer Chiefs Unmanaged

2 Racing Club

2 TSV 1860 Munchen

2 UNAM Unmanaged

2 Universitario de Deportes

2 Zamalek

3 Al Ahly Unmanaged

3 Colo Colo Unmanaged

3 Daegu Unmanaged

3 FC Seoul

3 Napoli Unmanaged

3 Orlando Pirates Unmanaged

3 Torino Unmanaged

3 Torpedo Moskva Unmanaged

3 Universidad de Chile Unmanaged

3 Urawa Red Diamonds Unmanaged

Hi, please join my setup, it is called Scouse Championship! There is 60 teams & 3 divisions & only 20 teams are taken, we are in our second season & there is still alot of great teams available. There is no rules to what you can spend and who you can buy, there is still tons of great players you can buy from unmanaged clubs to build up your squad!

Here are the clubs still available:

1st division:

Rangers

Zenit

2nd division:

Villarreal

Borussia Dortmund

Athletic Bilbao

Fiorentina

Marseille

Espanyol

Alavés

Olympiacos

Everton

Bayer Leverkusen

FC Schalke 04

Paris Saint-Germain

Fenerbahçe

Feyenoord

Lazio

Boca Juniors

PSV

Ajax

3rd division:

Portsmouth

Middlesbrough

Bolton Wanderers

Dynamo Kyiv

Blackburn Rovers

Besiktas

Airbus UK

Corinthians

FC Basel

Go Ahead Eagles

Bordeaux

FC København

Cardiff City

Celtic

Galatasaray

Fulham

Celta Vigo

Auxerre

Real Betis

Deportivo La Coruña

I can asure you that most of the teams have still got there full squad and best players.

Hopefully I'll see some of you in my setup soon :)

Thanks,

Jay.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Hi guys,

First I will apologise for hijacking this thread.

Would people like the idea of advertising their custom game world on the SM News?

You could email support@soccermanager.com with your full custom game world name, and then include the following:

• What clubs are available;
  • How to select a club (meaning is it private application, private invite etc;
  • What advanced rules are in place (e.g. transfer windows, no buying from unmanged clubs etc);
  • What the setup description is;
  • Who the current managers are (don't know if people would want that info or not?);
  • What is special about setup;
  • How many managers you are looking for;
  • etc etc.

Only a suggestion but if this sounds like a way to promote your game world then I will be happy to post a handful each week on the SM News :) .

Hi guys' date='

First I will apologise for hijacking this thread.

Would people like the idea of advertising their custom game world on the SM News?

You could email [email']support@soccermanager.com[/email] with your full custom game world name, and then include the following:

• What clubs are available;
  • How to select a club (meaning is it private application, private invite etc;
  • What advanced rules are in place (e.g. transfer windows, no buying from unmanged clubs etc);
  • What the setup description is;
  • Who the current managers are (don't know if people would want that info or not?);
  • What is special about setup;
  • How many managers you are looking for;
  • etc etc.

Only a suggestion but if this sounds like a way to promote your game world then I will be happy to post a handful each week on the SM News :) .

Sounds like a good idea, but dont think the people really need to know who are already in the set up. :D

I thought about that the other day but decided against suggesting it thinking there would be more important stuff to do and that it would be to much hassel.

Glad that you guys are doing it though :D

With the new season starting on the 28th, I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in joining Ciso's World Championship.

The teams available are Ajax, Benfica, Celtic, FC Porto, Peterborough, PSV and Villareal.

Ajax look a great team to manage IMO, almost finishing first in the top division and with a great young squad too.

This is probably my favourite setup and there are some quality managers already so it'd be a good challenge for anyone.

Right guys iv requested a manager be removed from this setup due to inactivity and i will need a new manager the club is everton and the setup is battle of the old firm one of the most

The manager will need to have the following.

a game rep of 100+ (unless i feel you are trust worthy enuff.)

Must be commited to the club

Follow the rules with out quistion.

If you think you have all that then give me a pm :)

Middle of the Road Championship

River Plate and Rangers are currently unmanaged. Both have been mismanaged in the past are in need of a new manager who can revitalise their squad. There is only two games left this season so promotion is impossible but a good manager can get them promoted next year. Are you good enough?

Guest Phill

Name: Best of Both

Clubs Available: Chelsea, Internazionale, Lyon, Roma, Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Bordeaux, Juventus, Real Madrid, Sporting (with Torres!), Villarreal and Zenit.

Send Me a friend Request HERE and send me a private message with which team you want and ill say if you deserve them ;)

its quite a small league so there are loads of players still at clubs that arent in the league and you are allowed to buy them!

When Worlds Collide……….

……….The best leagues in the World become one

"FILLING UP NICELY FOLKS, YOU'LL HAVE TO BE QUICK!!"

“Anglo-Spanish PremierLiga”

A new Gameworld with the best clubs from the English Premier League and the Spanish La Liga going head to head in two divisions of 14 clubs.

A chance to build a squad with all the top players from the Italian, German, French and all the South American Leagues up for grabs.

Players like Buffon, Kaka, Riquelme, Ribery, Pirlo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho and Totti will be with “External Clubs” and that will make it easier to purchase them for your squad.

Teams will line up as follows:

Division One: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Deportivo, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Tottenham Hotspur, Valencia and Villarreal

Division Two: Bolton Wanderers, Espanyol, Everton, Fulham, Getafe, Hull City, Middlesborough, Newcastle United, Osasuna, Real Sociedad, Real Valladolid, Salamanca, Wolverhampton Wandeers and Zaragoza

Please do not ask for a certain club as it will be a first come first served basis only. I will set this up later tonight, so hopefully it will be ready to go this Monday.

I will keep everyone posted as the set up progresses,

Patriot League needs managers. Currently there are 28 clubs taken out of 54.

Simple rules:

must sell all foreign players and can buy only national players.

CSKA Moskva, Celtic, Rangers and others still unmanaged; first game was today ;)

p.s.

first come, first served!

With a few managers quitting SM and a few not up to the job The One has got 6 free spaces, If intrested drop me a pm.

Free Teams

Birmingham City

Heerenveen

Nueva Chicago

Portsmouth

Villarreal

Zenit

Rules

1 -No more then 5 players aged 30 or over to be the pitch at the same time

2 - 2 youth players must be on the pitch at all times

3 - No buying from unmanaged teams

When Worlds Collide……….

……….The best leagues in the World become one

"FILLING UP NICELY FOLKS' date=' YOU'LL HAVE TO BE QUICK!!"[/color']

“Anglo-Spanish PremierLiga”

A new Gameworld with the best clubs from the English Premier League and the Spanish La Liga going head to head in two divisions of 14 clubs.

A chance to build a squad with all the top players from the Italian, German, French and all the South American Leagues up for grabs.

Players like Buffon, Kaka, Riquelme, Ribery, Pirlo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho and Totti will be with “External Clubs” and that will make it easier to purchase them for your squad.

Teams will line up as follows:

Division One: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Deportivo, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Tottenham Hotspur, Valencia and Villarreal

Division Two: Bolton Wanderers, Espanyol, Everton, Fulham, Getafe, Hull City, Middlesborough, Newcastle United, Osasuna, Real Sociedad, Real Valladolid, Salamanca, Wolverhampton Wandeers and Zaragoza

Please do not ask for a certain club as it will be a first come first served basis only. I will set this up later tonight, so hopefully it will be ready to go this Monday.

I will keep everyone posted as the set up progresses,

ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED AT 18.00 GMT ON TUESDAY 30 DEC...STILL LOADS OF TOP TEAMS LOOKING FOR MANAGERS!!

ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED AT 18.00 GMT ON TUESDAY 30 DEC...STILL LOADS OF TOP TEAMS LOOKING FOR MANAGERS!!

ANGLO-SPANISH PREMIERLIGA I

ONLY 5 TEAMS LEFT TO BE MANAGED' date=' BE QUICK TO JOIN THIS NEW COMPETETIVE GAMEWORLD!!![/color']

Guest R. Peters

Serie A-llan could do with a few more TOP managers' date=' too many middle class managers there at the minute (Jimmer, Ken ect) ;)

Did i mention its SM's 4th Best setup.... like it or not :D[/quote']

Your set-up is not 'TOP' enough for me to participate in. :rolleyes:

CALLING ALL MANAGERS WHO ARE UP FOR A CHALLENGE!!!

Season 2 of the Utopian Invitational kicks off this Sunday and applications are invited for any Manager who fancies something a bit different.

Originally set-up just amongst my friends, the Utopian is a 3 divisions of 20 set-up and originally there were 17 of us in Division 1 along with 3 relegation fodder teams.

I let my friends pick what team they fancied and most of them chose the usual suspects ie Barca, Man Utd, Real Madrid etc.

Where i think the Utopian is a bit different is that the other 40 teams are all "lesser known" teams that there isn't often the opportunity to manage; some of these teams are small teams like East Fife and Port Talbot however there are also teams like Esteghal and New York who have massive stadiums and could be real powers....with the right Manager.

The challenge then is to take one of the teams from D2 or D3 and steer them to D1, and then to try and stay there as you'll be competing against all the big guns.

This will be made all the harder as some of my pals have dipped into the forum and seem to have snapped up most of the current youth risers :eek:

But hey - i didn't say it would be easy! :)

Below are the teams available - all applications are welcome, especially if you happen to be a fan of the club you apply for.

TEAMS AVAILABLE:

D1:

TORONTO FC

POHANG STEELERS

SANTOS

(these 3 teams were promoted last Season so simply avoiding relegation will be an achievement!)

D2:

BLACKPOOL

VERONA

LOKOMOTIV MOSKVA

BREST

FC KOBENHAVN

NEW YORK

LYN OSLO

HJK

KAIZER CHIEFS

ACCRINGTON STANLEY

SYDNEY FC

ESTEGHLAL

AIK

TROMSO IL

BOHEMIAN FC

EAST FIFE

PORT TALBOT TOWN

FBK KAUNAS

ISTANBUL BB

D3:

NOTTINGHAM FOREST

GO AHEAD EAGLES

DC UNITED

YOUNG BOYS

MELBOURNE VICTORY

OLYMPIQUE KHOURIBGA

VALLETTA

KOO TEE PEE

PARTICK THISTLE

STENHOUSEMUIR

QUEENS PARK

TAMWORTH

WOKING

LIVERPOOL DE MONTEVIDEO

CRUSADERS

RHYL

ABERYSTWYTH TOWN

SHANGHEI SHENHUA

TOKYO VERDY

A pretty diverse range of teams from across the world then - hopefully you've seen a team that you reckon you can do something with.....!

Search under "Utopian Invitational" if you'd like to join up :)

FIFA Ultimate League

Fresh custom set-up inviting managers. Need only a few more managers to completely fill all positions. Season 1 starts 25th January. Active managers only. Minimum rating of 45 needed. Cheats WILL be banned. No buying from unmanaged clubs. 4 Divisions, 8 clubs per division so nice, short seasons.

Teams requiring a manager:

Kashima Antlers - Japan

Urawa Red Diamonds - Japan

Liga De Quito - Ecuador

AEK Athens - Greece

Beijing Goaurn - China

Pachuca - Mexico

Al Ahly - Egypt

Good luck and may the best team win!