leamingtonsteve

Custom Setup Requires Managers

I have 2 available teams in the Scouting Network a gameworld getting ready for a new season, for rules check the thread under custom gameworlds and state your interest, get applying guys! id: 252558

I have 3 available teams in the Scouting Network a gameworld getting ready for a new season, for rules check the thread under custom gameworlds and state your interest, get applying guys! id: 252558

I have 4 available teams in the Scouting Network a gameworld getting ready for a new season, for rules check the thread under custom gameworlds and state your interest, get applying guys! id: 252558

I have 5 available teams in the Scouting Network a gameworld getting ready for a new season, for rules check the thread under custom gameworlds and state your interest, get applying guys! id: 252558

Game World ID : 227069

Clubs avaialbe and re-launch of world planned to kick in next season, which will start in 4 to 5 weeks from now. So a month left to come in and get your team sorted for the new rules.

The Good

CASH PRIZE WORLD FROM NEXT SEASON!

Cash Prizes, paid via paypal or bank transfer at end of each season :

Winner of Div 1 - £10
Winner of Cup - £5
Winner of Shield - £5

Player concers OFF.

The Catch...

SQUAD LIMIT OF 32 PLAYERS, will be monitored constantly and any breach that I spot will make you ineligible to receive a cash prize for the rest of that season.

I have 4 available teams in 87+ a highly competitive gw, new season just started, for rules check the thread under custom gameworlds and state your interest, get applying guys! id: 154503

I have 3 INTERLINKED worlds which compete against each othder for PRIZES. These worlds are

Klorway Prize World 1 - 363188

Klorway Prize World 2 - 363192

Klorway Prize World 3 - 363213

You start in the lowest division. There will be 8 PRIZES on offer for this division. PRIZES are  10,000 - 8,000 - 6,000 - 5,000 - 4,000 - 3,000 - 2,000 - 1,000 SM credits. You can pick a team in each world if you wish, but it cannot be the same team.To be eligible for any PRIZE you must also participate in one of my NON PRIZE worlds.

Friendly manager with a reputation of 92 or above welcome.

A new custom gameworld! A English non league gameworld where you have to start at the bottom in div 5 so no cutting the corners in this gameworld! Rich economy to help with debt! About 10 clubs up for grabs at the moment feel free to join! 373543

A Pot of Gold(375194) is going to start the first season later tonight. The first manager to take 3 different teams starting from Division 5 and win Division 1 with all 3 teams will win 50,000 credits. You need to be a friendly manager with a reputation of 92 or above. To be eligible for the PRIZE you must also take part in one of my NON PRIZE worlds.