leamingtonsteve

Custom Setup Requires Managers

The Unusual Suspects has a team free! Season has just started and need a committed active manager that join the rest of us! 

Its a premier league set-up minus the top 6, visit the thread from r more details.

Very enjoyable small gameworld. Apply if you fancy it!

ID 386292

On 6/9/2018 at 3:11 AM, Tranmere said:

I have 1 available team in 87+ a highly competitive gw, for rules check the thread under custom gameworlds and state your interest, get applying guys! id: 154503

Applied for Lugano.

Cheers

Staying power has one vacancy.

Dallas are the team available but currently being looked after by myself until i find someone.

Take a look on the thread in customs and please only apply if you can stay for the long term.

So I have 2 set-ups that have recently had a manager or 2 leave.

The ‘Wizards of Aus’ is an Australian gameworld with 10 teams in. Features include a team of the week which is posted on the thread regularly and manager interviews which have recently started.

A good active bunch of managers are already in and it’s still in its first season with the first lot of transfer bans shortly ending so will be able to make the team your own.

All squads are pretty evenly matched for now.

ID: 384090

Secondly, 2 teams available in ‘Unusual Suspects’ which is an English Premier League set-up minus the top 6.

Again it’s in its first season so pretty evenly matched at the minute with lots to look forward too.

Team of the week also features here and again we have a good set of guys already in who are committed and vocal!

ID: 386292

Feel free to apply if you’re gonna get involved and stick it out

16 hours ago, Pinkman90 said:

So I have 2 set-ups that have recently had a manager or 2 leave.

The ‘Wizards of Aus’ is an Australian gameworld with 10 teams in. Features include a team of the week which is posted on the thread regularly and manager interviews which have recently started.

A good active bunch of managers are already in and it’s still in its first season with the first lot of transfer bans shortly ending so will be able to make the team your own.

All squads are pretty evenly matched for now.

ID: 384090

Secondly, 2 teams available in ‘Unusual Suspects’ which is an English Premier League set-up minus the top 6.

Again it’s in its first season so pretty evenly matched at the minute with lots to look forward too.

Team of the week also features here and again we have a good set of guys already in who are committed and vocal!

ID: 386292

Feel free to apply if you’re gonna get involved and stick it out

Could you send me a reminder about this in a couple of days, mate? Moving at the moment so it's all a bit hectic and I'll forget! Sounds good though.

7 hours ago, Kev said:

Could you send me a reminder about this in a couple of days, mate? Moving at the moment so it's all a bit hectic and I'll forget! Sounds good though.

Sorry filled the spots before I saw this! If another comes up I’ll let you know though. Thanks

We have some spaces available in New World Order. Message me if you're interested and please check the rules on the website www.nwo-league.cf  (Inter are taken by the way)  ID 372089 

Also some clubs in Second Rate, a GW made up of second division teams from around the world. No big rules, just a fun and competitive GW. Game World ID 364750

I have 1 available team in Titles mean progress a highly competitive gw getting ready for a new season, for rules check the thread under custom gameworlds, get applying guys!  ID: 363850  

On 7/12/2018 at 11:21 PM, Kev said:

We have some spaces available in New World Order. Message me if you're interested and please check the rules on the website www.nwo-league.cf  (Inter are taken by the way)  ID 372089 

Also some clubs in Second Rate, a GW made up of second division teams from around the world. No big rules, just a fun and competitive GW. Game World ID 364750

Still spaces in both of the above GWs.

Also we have a space available in BACK TO THE '80s - a fun English Championship, but with clubs starting in the positions they were in at the start of the 1984-85 season! Squad cap of 30 is the only big rule. Website: www.backtothe80s.cf Game World ID 378544