Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyle Turner

Graphics Design Feedback

11,700 posts in this topic

Re: Graphics Design Feedback

Looking for someone to make me a sig. I manage Ceará SC in Gold Champ 421. Can anyone look into making me one please? key players to use: mbaye niang and alberto cerri.

any work will be rewarded ;) cheers!

;2896306']Looking for someone to make me a sig. I manage Ceará SC in Gold Champ 421. Can anyone look into making me one please? key players to use: mbaye niang and alberto cerri.

any work will be rewarded ;) cheers!

Will do. Just give me about 4-5 days and it will be up.

Will do. Just give me about 4-5 days and it will be up.

Thanks man, you can make either that one or one for my Club America in GC 82. They have Niang, Kalas and Jordie.

Your choice :D

;2899509']Thanks man' date=' you can make either that one or one for my Club America in GC 82. They have Niang, Kalas and Jordie.

Your choice :D[/quote']

I'll do both. You can choose which one you'd want to use.

16bzx46.jpg

Just had a dabble on Photoshop for the first time in a while

thoughts?

Really nice but I don't like the light by his face' date=' but nice.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = This piece.

LldPY6C.png

Horrendous I know. lol

It's not bad mste

Shady likes this

:(:o Its really sad that once was a thriving part of the forum has been relegated to the archives..

Good God..just as I finished post this..Payne posted a sig..two months ago (thanks Allan NI for the reminder)

Anyway here goes:

Excellent use of color' date=' lighting and texture, and it is cool that you have placed the subjects at one corner to give the impression of vastness of space

However

There is a rather distracting line that runs along the necks of two of the principal subjects, as is the stadium encroaching on the elbow. Decent job with cutting and blending

Excellent job given the short time you have done this in. It would be interesting to see you tackle a dynamic action piece as your style looks almost classical -or should I say Romanesque.

made a sig after several months of photoshop inactivity, thoughts?

Its nothing much, kind of a quickie.

PS. Made the Isco and Insigne PIADS myself

sig_roma_raf_2.png

Oh My Insanity and a drop of blood caffiene levels had me commenting on a two month old post..

Allan-NI likes this

:(:o Its really sad that once was a thriving part of the forum has been relegated to the archives..

I do miss when this was one of the major threads, lots of fantastic work archived in this forum.

arampage likes this

Hey, a 2 months late answer is still alot better than no answer at all >.<

Anyway, you can comment on my new sig if you want:

sig_roma_stagione_2_smaller.png

Pretty simple design really, didnt feel like having anything fancy this time around (the write says: Purchases "Roma logo" Season 2).

All PIADS are made by me, some came out quite well, a couple not so much (but its hidden by the fact that they are small and half hidden xD)

Anyway, would love some constructive criticism

Cheers

arampage and Shady like this

Hey' date=' a 2 months late answer is still alot better than no answer at all >.<

[img']http://s29.postimg.org/i13y6ty5z/sig_roma_stagione_2_smaller.png[/img]

Pretty simple design really, didnt feel like having anything fancy this time around (the write says: Purchases "Roma logo" Season 2).

All PIADS are made by me, some came out quite well, a couple not so much (but its hidden by the fact that they are small and half hidden xD)

Cheers

Bit unusual piece tbh-it can be considered a composite image (many separate images combined to form one) or one image and with the changing light densities in each of the panes it might be considered a composite.

You seem to have mastered the art of understatement by indicating this is simple and intimating it wasn't much effort.

I wonder the effect of changing around the players -since their complexion helps to naturally focus areas of interest -which seems the ring finger. The font type/size while lending to the Roman atmosphere is a bit difficult to read. The players have various degrees of details-some have veins popping while others seem EA FIFA pro Piads- especially the one with white down it's neck. The jersey ripples while a nice touch to show motion and strength though may not be entirely accurate.

Though not one of your finer pieces Sir Max but decent all the same.

Maxpayne likes this

yeah me too-and welcome back for the moment at least

Thank you bro' date=' will try be more active, and post some stuff in here every now and then!

Hey, a 2 months late answer is still alot better than no answer at all >.<

sig_roma_stagione_2_smaller.png

Cheers

I actually really like this, mainly because I tried something similar once, will be on here somewhere, however mine looked dreadful, I'm not quite sure what it is I just like the colour of it all, works well, the PIADS are great for the most part and the players blended into the shirt went unnoticed at first but definitely a great touch.

The only thing I dislike is that it says W.I.P. which my brain links with "Work In Progress" haha, but overall a solid design.

Edit: Just scrolled and saw the previous Roma design you posted, I see it does mean Work In Progress, well aren't I an idiot haha

Maxpayne likes this

Thank you bro' date=' will try be more active, and post some stuff in here every now and then!

I actually really like this, mainly because I tried something similar once, will be on here somewhere, however mine looked dreadful, I'm not quite sure what it is I just like the colour of it all, works well, the PIADS are great for the most part and the players blended into the shirt went unnoticed at first but definitely a great touch.

The only thing I dislike is that it says W.I.P. which my brain links with "Work In Progress" haha, but overall a solid design.

Edit: Just scrolled and saw the previous Roma design you posted, I see it does mean Work In Progress, well aren't I an idiot haha[/quote']

Yep, Your brain works really well >.<

Work In Progress is the name of the Custom Gameworld i made this for.

:eek: didnt know you were still around >.>

Nice to see you mate :)

Been away for over a year now mate.............picked up a team theother day so been having a wee look on the forum

I haven't had access to my tools for a while, as my only copy of Photoshop is on my G5(PowerPC/Mac). And that computer pooped on me, so I'm trying to fix it.

Got bored' date=' not used to using small canvases anymore, but this seemed okay for 20 minutes work, thoughts? [/i']

2zgxies.jpg

Give this a little bump.