Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Turner

Profile Pics Requests

Me and Liverpool99 Have decided to make this thread because there is none other like it, people often ask for sigs and skins but never profile pics.

Me and Liverpool99 will be designing profile pics for who ever asks the quickest we can depending if there is a list.

Here are a few examples i have made!

2hn1jeg.jpg

We have written 'Your Name Here' this is if you want your name on it or not!

k3t4p4.jpg

These are only a few examples. If you wish to have a profile pic made. Just Ask!

Thanks

Kyle Turner and Liverpool99

Re: Profile Pics Requests

I wud really want one cud u have Michael Owen wiv newcastle emblem and Dudeskin8 sumwhere on it make sure its capital "d" at beggining

lastl make sure it has a black background

yh will have a go at this request tonight ok m8;)

I'd appreciate if you could do one of Fulham with 'Fulham Football Club' as the name too :) Picture of AJ or Hodgson please :) Obviously AJ not in an Everton shirt ;) lol

I'd appreciate if you could do one of Fulham with 'Fulham Football Club' as the name too :) Picture of AJ or Hodgson please :) Obviously AJ not in an Everton shirt ;) lol

ok can u provide the picture of AJ in a Fulham shirt please

Here are a few more that i have made please ask before you take them;)

28jsjd.jpg

nowwed.jpg

33uvn1y.jpg

Hope everybody likes them please feel free to ask me or Kyle for a profile pic;)

Lets get this thread started as it hasnt really got off to a great start so far:rolleyes:

Guest Football8

Can i have a Liverpool and Real Madrid badges with Torres(LONG SLEEVED) and Raul(in the BWIN.COM SHIRT) and a ideal background to suit it and my name Muntasir Tailor on it, thanks. :)

Can i have a Liverpool and Real Madrid badges with Torres(LONG SLEEVED) and Raul(in the BWIN.COM SHIRT) and a ideal background to suit it and my name Muntasir Tailor on it' date=' thanks. :)[/quote']

ok m8 will do it now

Cool guys is it possible to have one with the Irish crest in the background an pics of Robbie Keane' date='Stephen IRELAND,Aiden McGeady,Richard Dunne in it in their Irish Jersey??[/quote']

yh this is possible m8 would u like to give us the pics that u want on it? or shall we find them ourselves?

i would love to have one of these made!

could i have robbie keane and fernando torres both in livepool shirts standing in front of the liverpool badge please