Locked Setups

Re: Locked Setups

Just took over:

European Super League

Season 11 (First game was Sunday):

Game World ID: 3816

===================

1st Div Unmanaged

Chelsea - Drogba 95, Cech 94, Lampard 94, Torres 94, Kaka 94, Nesta 94, Carvalho 93

Inter - Maicon 95, Cambiasso 95, Zanetti 93, Milito 93, Samuel 92, Chivu 91

Milan - Anelka 92, Pirlo 92, Totti 92, Cassano 91, Gattuso 91, Seedorf 91, Pizarro 91

Man Utd - Giggs 92, Park 91, Gallas 91, Barry 91, Young 90, Anderson 90

Sevilla - Evra 94, Forlan 92, Toure 92, Song 91, Klose 91, Westermann 91, Lopez 91

Marseille - De Jong 92, Capdevilla 91, Negredo 90, Fellaini 90, Barrios 90

Porto - Reina 93, Moutinho 91, Fernando 90

===================

2nd Div Unmanaged

Bayern - Ribery 95, Robben 94, Gomez 93, Gignac 90, Pranjic 90

Roma - De Rossi 94, Juan 92, Menez 90, Aimar 90, Pizarro 90, Riise 90, Burdisso 90

Man City - Silva 93, Hart 91

Fiorentina - Frey 91, Gilardino 91, Jovetic 90

Juventus - Melo 91, Marchisio 90

Benfica - Luisao 91, Cardozo 90, Pereira 90,

Dortmund - Weidenfeller 90, Marin 90

Arsenal - RVP 93

===================

3rd Div Unmanaged

Zenit - Alves 92, Zyryanov 91, Zerzhakov 90, Semak 90

Fenerbahçe - Niang 90, Lugano 90, Alex 90

Lillie - Nene 90, Sow 90, Landreau 90

Palermo - Cassani 90, Balzaretti 90

=====================

4th Div Unmanaged

Liverpool - Meireles 91, Carragher 90, Lennon 90, Aqualani 90, Maxi 90

Leverkusen - Ballack 91, Vidal 91, Castro 90, Augusto 90

Everton - Cahill 91, Milner 90, Heitinga 90

Land of Tugby

Me and my Mate was in it, but got kicked out by Sm,But now theres 2 Managers lefted, we dont no who they r, But Theres teams like real mardrid,Barcelona with like 400mil and good Players still

its in the 4 season

Please someone save it,i wanna get back in

Want to join a private set up?

We have a avalaible team in game id 133334.

A set up called "The Real Deal", 48 teams over 3 division and the avalaible team is Shanghai Shenhua.

We all started of with 300 million and empty squads and the former Shanghai manager bought almost 60 players.

First team have a average rate of 88, among the players we have Aimar, Denisov, Niang, Tasci, Rakitic, Tremoulinas among others.

Also some youngster, and upcoming stars in Kokorin, Labyad, Fernando, Wijnaldum and Steele.

Cash flow is empty.

I dont think there´s any team in the league that has any money left at all, we´re holding breath until the 19th october when most of the bans expires, so we can trade players with each other.

Shanghai is starting in division 2, and have among the top 5 teams if you look at the players.

It´s a private set up, so I´ll have to invite, please send a messge to me if you want a real challenge and play in a totally full set up!

Rules are:

No buying from unmanaged teams in the league

No transfer windows

4 teams get relegated from each division every season/4 teams go up.

Teams from all over the world

Re: Want to join a private set up?

We have a avalaible team in game id 133334.

A set up called "The Real Deal"' date=' 48 teams over 3 division and the avalaible team is Shanghai Shenhua.

We all started of with 300 million and empty squads and the former Shanghai manager bought almost 60 players.

First team have a average rate of 88, among the players we have Aimar, Denisov, Niang, Tasci, Rakitic, Tremoulinas among others.

Also some youngster, and upcoming stars in Kokorin, Labyad, Fernando, Wijnaldum and Steele.

Cash flow is empty.

I dont think there´s any team in the league that has any money left at all, we´re holding breath until the 19th october when most of the bans expires, so we can trade players with each other.

Shanghai is starting in division 2, and have among the top 5 teams if you look at the players.

It´s a private set up, so I´ll have to invite, please send a messge to me if you want a real challenge and play in a totally full set up!

Rules are:

No buying from unmanaged teams in the league

No transfer windows

4 teams get relegated from each division every season/4 teams go up.

Teams from all over the world[/quote']

Are there any free teams now?

Like my all time favorite movie Top Gun where they´re looking for the best of the best we´re looking for the same.

We´re a bunch of SM managers who´ve looked for the most competetive and most challenging GW here on SM but still havent found it, so we will start it up our self.

Big problem on most set up´s is that you´re getting 4-5 teams that have all of the best players, 10-12 teams are occupied and the rest have **** players and no managers. Of course its because of good results, staying with your team for long time etc etc.

In this brand new GW all will have to same chance, starting up with 300 million on the bank account and a squad value with 0-70 million, and every team will have a arena taking between 16 000-22 000 in attendance so nobody can make more money on the arena then any other. The economy will be poor, and we will not have any transfer windows.

We´re already 36 managers and we will be 64, here´s a list of teams that´s avalaible. If you want to join, send me a PM WHY you want to join, and the team you want.

Gamba Osaka

JEF United

Vegalta Sendai

Sporting Kansas City

Chicago Fire

Philadelphia Union

Real Salt Lake

FC Toronto

FC St. Gallen

Cadiz

Racing Santander

Recreativio

Cordoba

Xerez

Albacete

Carlisle

Portsmouth

Cremonese

Ternana

Ascoli

Modena

Monza

Konyaspor

Ankargucu

Manisaspor

Samsunspor

Amkar

Shinnik

Central Coast Mariners

Radnicki 1923

FC Smederovo

NK Osijek

Beitar Jerusalem

Olympiakos Volou

Aris

NAC Breda

IFK Norrköping

IF Elfsborg

Seongnamm Illwha

Esbjerg

AGF Åarhus

Energie Cottbus

Erzgebirge Aue

Oberhausen

Kickers Offenbach

Erfurt

Figueirense

Ponte Preta

Portugesa

BR

Game id 133334 - The Real Deal.

Coolest game world on SM? 40/48 teams taken, leathal and loyal managers.

We´ve just had some drop outs and we need a couple of new managers.

Anyone up for the challenge?

We´re at the end of season 2.

Teams to choose from:

Inter

Oldies but goldies. Zanetti, Drogba, Abidal, Van Bommel, Quagliarella, Jagielka, Palacio above 90. Also Diego Perotti, Allan McGregor, Matias Fernandez and Konoplyanka. Youngsters like Samuel Umtiti, Marko Livaja, Heung-Min Son and Davide Santon. 100 mil on bank account.

Leader of div2.

Yokohama F Marinos

Oldies but goldies. Rio Ferdinand, Mikel Arteata, Raul, Claudio Pizarro, Darren Fletcher, Ansaldi and Mickael Landreau above 90. Also Fuchs, Salvio, Varela at 89. Youngsters like Eliaquim Mangala, Andreas Weimann, Christian Atsu, Magomed Ozdoev, Massadio Haidara, Marco Samparisi, Juan Bernat, Ribeiro Dodo and Stefanos Kapino. 120 mil on the bank account.

Guangzhou Evergrande

Players like David Villa, Alexandre Pato, Kuba, Lescott and Mario Balotelli. Some older 88-89s. 20 mil on the bank account.

Shanghai Shenhua

An interesting squad with only 1 player above 90 - Denisov. 60 players total with lots of youngsters and younger 88-89s. A squad with alot of potential. 50% of the squad in Shanghai is on other managers shortlist. No cash.

Feel free to apply, you wont regret. It´s fun, it´s aggressive and it´s competetive.

Hopefully this will help sm fill more setups and maybe get sticked.

There is one setup im in that is locked and everytime a manager quits no new managers can rejoin.

To stop this from happening and to cut down on new custom setups being made maybe people could post the setups they are in that are locked and if a gold member decided to make a new setup they would come and look at the locked setups in this thread and take it on to save more setups going to ruins.

any feedback on this?

EDIT: Its been stikied hopefully we can get a list full of locked setups for gold members to choose from:

Locked Setups So Far:

Bacon Me Man: 61 clubs available (including Chelsea, Man u and Liverpool)

World Championship 3 clubs available

mac's championship - Juventus and Milan unmanaged

Ben hockaday's elite championship - Arsenal and Milan unmanaged

waffy's league - Arsenal unmanaged

Pilarz Championship (Not Sure Of Teams)

Windsors League 3

Ultimate SM Championship (Inter, Tot, bayern, everton, Roma, Atlético Madrid and Ajax all unmanged with good teams)

SM Superstars League 61 clubs available (including Liverpool)

Classic Euro League (Bayern Munich and Manchester United available)

tj hovis league 96421