Jump to content
DerbyPower

PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

On 6/5/2018 at 4:29 PM, TMCosta said:

Adrien Tameze (Nice → FC Porto) 60%

https://www.todomercadoweb.es/mercado/fc-porto-interes-en-tameze-252465

Yacine Brahimi (FC Porto → Roma) 60%

https://www.todomercadoweb.es/mercado/roma-interes-en-el-ex-granadista-brahimi-252472

Diogo Leite (FC Porto → Liverpool) 15M - 25%

https://www.todomercadoweb.es/mercado/liverpool-contactos-por-diogo-leite-252446

Cristiano Piccini (Sporting → Roma) 15M - 30%

https://www.todomercadoweb.es/mercado/sporting-cp-la-roma-interesada-en-piccini-252426

João Pedro (Palmeiras → FC Porto) 5M - 80%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=222732

Facundo Ferreyra (Shakhtar → Benfica) Free - 90%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=222723

Gonçalo Paciência (FC Porto → Braga, V. Guimarães) 30%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=222762

Lisandro Lopez (Benfica → Genoa) 35%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=222759

Bruno Peres (Roma → FC Porto) 8M - 10%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=222712

Nicolas Castillo (Pumas → Benfica) 6,8M - 100%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=222719

Rodrigo Soares (D. Aves → V. Guimarães) Free - 65%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=222775

Afonso Figueiredo (Rennes → V. Guimarães) 50%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=222775

 

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Joao pedro bought by Porto. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Buy...no doubt...Maxi is old

Ok, you are the expert. If he has good chances to plays in the next season, i will buy him. 82 is a low rating, he could rise easily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Ok, you are the expert. If he has good chances to plays in the next season, i will buy him. 82 is a low rating, he could rise easily

Ricardo Pereira out, Diogo Dalot out..hes gonna be the man...Porto dont spend 5 M in subs ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Antonio Adan (Betis → Sporting) 70%

https://www.todomercadoweb.es/primer-plano/real-betis-adan-a-un-paso-del-sporting-clube-de-portugal-253165

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223236

Raul Jimenez (Benfica → Wolves) 5M - 75%

https://www.todomercadoweb.es/mercado/benfica-raul-jimenez-camino-del-wolverhampton-253120

Fabian Balbuena (Corinthians → Sporting) 65%

https://www.todomercadoweb.es/mercado/celta-balbuena-firmaria-por-el-sporting-cp-253158

Edmilson Junior (Standard Liege → FC Porto) 40%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223242

Diego Laxalt (Genoa → Benfica) 15%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223227

Rodrigo de Paul (Udinese → FC Porto) 7M - 35%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223199

Luís Martins (Marítimo → D. Chaves) Free - 100%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223191

Danilo Barbosa (Braga → Nice) 100%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223190

Luka Zahovic (Maribor → V. Guimarães) 65%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223189

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Vocês que tão aí na tuga, o que k passa com sporting?

LOL Está complicado...basicamente é uma guerra entre o Presidente e jogadores. Mas calma...veremos na proxima semana...

No one will leave in a free transfer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TMCosta said:

LOL Está complicado...basicamente é uma guerra entre o Presidente e jogadores. Mas calma...veremos na proxima semana...

No one will leave in a free transfer

Fogo só mesmo no Sporting lol, aqui tão a falar que os contratos dos 3 foram cancelados mais achei muito estranho que o Sporting ia deixar isso acontecer sem luta, espero bem k isso não estraga o mundial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

Fogo só mesmo no Sporting lol, aqui tão a falar que os contratos dos 3 foram cancelados mais achei muito estranho que o Sporting ia deixar isso acontecer sem luta, espero bem k isso não estraga o mundial

Ja vai em 6...Podence, Gelson, William, Patricio, Bas Dost e Bruno Fernandes.

Daqui a bocado posto os rumores...o Benfica ja anda em cima LOL

O Mundial vamos la ver...esperemos que não faça efeito

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Ja vai em 6...Podence, Gelson, William, Patricio, Bas Dost e Bruno Fernandes.

Daqui a bocado posto os rumores...o Benfica ja anda em cima LOL

O Mundial vamos la ver...esperemos que não faça efeito

Yeah it's a mess, what is likely formation and line up for Spain game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juan Quintero (FCPorto → Krasnodar) 12M - 50%

https://www.todomercadoweb.es/mercado/krasnodar-oferta-de-12-millones-por-quintero-35501

Chancel Mbemba (Newcastle → FC Porto) 80%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223343

Bruno Fernandes (Sporting → Benfica) Free - 5%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223321

Gélson Martins (Sporting → Benfica) Free - 8%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223321

Claúdio Ramos (Tondela → V. Guimarães) - 40%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223331

Fernando Tissone (D. Aves → V. Guimarães) Free - 60%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223331

Etebo (Feirense → Stoke) 7,5M - 100%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223330

Fabian Balbuena (Corinthians → Benfica) 25%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223325

Tomané (Tondela → Udinese) 35%

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=223327

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Yeah it's a mess, what is likely formation and line up for Spain game?

Im 90% sure: 

Patricio

Cedric

Pepe

Fonte

Raphael

William

Moutinho or Adrien thats my doubt

Bernardo

João Mário

Guedes

CR7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

For me William Fonte and mario are the weak links there, your thoughts?

People had a bad ideia of João Mario...just because he picked the wrong club...hes a fantastic player...and hes gonna make a good WC.

William??? Really? Why?

Fonte ok...ill give u that...old and chinese :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

People had a bad ideia of João Mario...just because he picked the wrong club...hes a fantastic player...and hes gonna make a good WC.

William??? Really? Why?

Fonte ok...ill give u that...old and chinese :)

To be honest with William my opinion is not up to date admin have not been watching qualifying, but always felt he was to slow to move the ball and yeah Fonte is where I think we will be exposed eventually 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

To be honest with William my opinion is not up to date admin have not been watching qualifying, but always felt he was to slow to move the ball and yeah Fonte is where I think we will be exposed eventually 

He is clearly a "Guardiola 6" classy playmaker...but yeah sometimes a litlebit slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

He is clearly a "Guardiola 6" classy playmaker...but yeah sometimes a litlebit slow.

Rúben Neves is a more talented player though, now that's class. In my opinion there is nothing classy about Carvalho. I get that he brings physical presence to the game, that is undeniable, but in expense of speed or any kind of quick reaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Rúben Neves is a more talented player though, now that's class. In my opinion there is nothing classy about Carvalho. I get that he brings physical presence to the game, that is undeniable, but in expense of speed or any kind of quick reaction.

Could be greater yeah the way they play is very similar for me...and thats one of the reasons Ruben is not going to WC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×