Sign in to follow this  
joshylong

Official Arsenal Thread

haha your always talking

ive noticed u have been too tontight.

uve made 6 threads in the space of the last 3 hours! so i class that as talking a lot too lol!...its gd to talk anyway! betta than been a quiet shy guy!

ok..

the only arsenal news i am going to say is about rating changes on soccermanager!

and i feel the following players deserve a raise due to sparkling performances lately...

1)Adebayor

2)Gilberto Silva

3)Van Persie

as do i adebayor 91

gilberto 93

van persie 93

i agree, them 3 should go up, ade only a 90 though yet....only been there starting about half a season, so 90 for me at the mo. other 2 fine at 93, but what about lauren?!?! this guy has barely kicked a ball in 2 years or so, and is 91 i think....? surely he needs to be 88-89, any views?

i agree' date=' them 3 should go up, ade only a 90 though yet....only been there starting about half a season, so 90 for me at the mo. other 2 fine at 93, but what about lauren?!?! this guy has barely kicked a ball in 2 years or so, and is 91 i think....? surely he needs to be 88-89, any views?[/quote']

yes my view on the lauren situation is i don't agree he shud b anywhere above 90 at all!

i'd start to think about getting a new right back then m8 cos i'm 99% sure hes goin down m8!

thats what im searching for, but i only have 1.9mil and i ave puyol who can play rb so i need to think of getin a new RB or CB quick

thats what im searching for' date=' but i only have 1.9mil and i ave puyol who can play rb so i need to think of getin a new RB or CB quick[/quote']

sumthing like that! or even betta non forumers probably wont kno lauren is going down and they'll thrive at a 91 rated rb being on the transfer list so put lauren on the transfer list m8 lol! then get money 4 him and buy a new rb/cb??

my view on lauren is what about owen? 93 and barley plays :confused: also i agree with ade to 90 and gilberto 93 van persie 94 maybe...also hopefully the gunners will sign navas and puerta in the summer great addition for us

owen was a 95/96 though, and when you are higher rated you cant take just a huge drop, 2 is enough. lauren was a 93 i think, now 91. he has been out for a good 2-3 years, owen has played quite a few games in the last 2-3 years along with his injuries, plying for england and newcastle, so at least hes played....lauren 89 at best imo.

sumthing like that! or even betta non forumers probably wont kno lauren is going down and they'll thrive at a 91 rated rb being on the transfer list so put lauren on the transfer list m8 lol! then get money 4 him and buy a new rb/cb??

good idea, i llike the way u think

erm ok I hate to interfere with this conversation but I feel some changes should happen to Arsenal :D

players to go up:

Adebayor

Hleb

Lehmann

Walcott

Eboue

Players to go down:

Henry

i agree that adebayor, hleb,walcott and eboue i dont think lehmann should i think he is righ the way he is. and i agree henry has been out of form and injured so maybe 96 for him

erm ok I hate to interfere with this conversation but I feel some changes should happen to Arsenal :D

players to go up:

Adebayor

Hleb

Lehmann

Walcott

Eboue

Players to go down:

Henry

i agree with adebayor, walcott and eboue!

dont agree with lehman going up cos he is fine the way he is and hasnt been playing superior or anything near! also hleb i dont agree with as he hasnt had that many gd performances this season! i mean cum on u have to admit that...

also yes henry shud go down just 1 to 96 as hes bn injured and has hit a bit of a low in form too!

i agree with adebayor' date=' walcott and eboue!

dont agree with lehman going up cos he is fine the way he is and hasnt been playing superior or anything near! also hleb i dont agree with as he hasnt had that many gd performances this season! i mean cum on u have to admit that...

also yes henry shud go down just 1 to 96 as hes bn injured and has hit a bit of a low in form too![/quote']

i dont think hlebs done much wrong this season, hes probably fine the way he is or maybe go up 1 as some of his link up play is awsome when arsenal are playing their best