Sign in to follow this  
Ryann

Gold Championship 113 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip thread;

Re: Gold Championship 113 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip thread;

Bayern Munich here. Didn't really want them but wasn't patient enough to see other teams. Really wanted Barca :o

Everyone BAR Robben, Muller, Lahm, Schweinstiger and Badstuber can go.

Looking for a goalkeeper first and foremost at least 90 rated.

Gomez, Olic, Demichelis, Ribery, Tymoschuk, Van Bommel etc can all go.

439_1255884832.jpg

Club America Appoint New Manager.

Mexican side Club America have appointed Josh Ward as there new manager. The Players, Board and the man himself are delighted with his appointment. "well, what can i say??? i've been at this club not even a day yet i feel so welcome like i've been here forever".

Ward is Said to be scouting for new faces ahead of the new season which starts in just One week time.

"I have players in mind, but its a little hard to say at this point as negotiations are still at an early point. It's going to be hard this season to complete in all four competitions this season so we've got to look at our potions and decide soon what we're going to look to 'Compete' in"

The Englishman has already confirmed that Cabanas has been transfer listed and will be leaving before the first game. "Cabanas is a terrific player and i beleive he is one of the best Goal-scorers in the world but we can't rely on him all the time, this is why the club have decided to Transfer list him

Others said to be leaving the club inclued Young Mexican keeper Ochoa, Veteran Mexican internation Pardo and Argentine Winger Montenegro.

FCP.jpg

FC Porto announce the appointment of Englishmen Daniel Walmsley on a 3 year deal. The new manager stated that Falcao, Hulk, Bruno Alves, Rolando, Fucile and Fernando will be staying with the club unless a stupindous offer is recieved for any one of them.

Meanwhile, goalkeeper Helton, Christian Rodriguez and Bellusci are some of the big-names tipped to leave...

Chelsea Price List

chelsea_badge.jpg

GC113; Chelsea - Looking to get rid of Anelka as he doesn't fit into my formation at all, would like a CF 89+ and not really fussed about the other position but just a 87+ and both players under 25. Looking to sell Lampard for a 91+ AM and a 88+ Winger (left footed winger if possible). Terry can leave as i don't like the guy for a 90+ CB and a 90+ RB, Ashley Cole can leave for a 92 LB and a 90 in any position, probaly asking a bit too much for Cole but i think he's the best left back in football, send a PM on here or in SM.

Regards Sir.JacK B)

Guest MR. HAMMER

20070416214255.jpg

Today FC Twente has named Mattuie Beckett there new manager the Dutch side has told press thay are happy to have the young English manager on there side and thay will be looking forword to the season ahead the manager has signed a 3 year deal and has told press he is looking to win the league in that time but nose it will be a hard task but he is looking to win the league this season and has told the fans new players will be joining and some leaving but this is the way forword and we will make ower impact this season and make this team one of the best in the world by aiming for the SMFA Shield this season and to get in to the Champions League next season.

Guest MR. HAMMER

_45455137_lovenkrands_afp416.jpg

Today in a shocking deal England Goal Keeper Scott Carson is on his way to Dutch side FC Twente for a medical before a big move to the Dutch side it is beleved there Number 1 Goal Keeper Sander Boschker aged 39 and Dwight Tiendalli aged 24 is heading to the Championship side and the manager has told press he is happy he is signing the young Goal Keeper and he is hoping he can get in to the England team verry soon.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Douglasfrancotwente.jpg2009-12-21-ruiz1.jpg

It is beleved 22 Year Old Franco Teixeira Douglas who has gained the intrested from Everton and Bayern München and also 24 Year Old Bryan Ruiz who is wanted by Everton, Manchester City, PSV and Wigan are free to talk to teams the new manager Beckett has told press he is happy to sell them if the right deals come in there will be no cash offers just PE and the manager has told press he is looking for 2-1 deals or good 1-1 deals.

1_1253802049.jpg

Fabregas is still available in return for a replacement CM and a CF/F.

*edit* made him unavailable now because I was getting too many offers that weren't good enough. But you can still pm me about him.

Arshavin left Arsenal for 12m and Yuri Zhirkov.

Hate to lose Arshavin but was desperate for an LM.

Walcott and Ramsey left too, in return for Fellaini.

The Belgian coach knows Fellaini's qualities so we're happy to have him.

Swansea City Appoints New Man

Swansea_City_A_F_C__logo.gif

After a search for a new head man the Jacks choose to promote Tyler Weaver. Weaver managed Swansea's youth team for the past few years, and the club feels he can help them push for a promotion to the premiership this year. When reporters caught up with the new manager he had this to say: "I'm excited for the opportunity the club has given me. There are some major changes about to take place. These changes include our team philosophy as well as some personnel changes." Weaver followed through on his promise not long after we spoke to him as the Jacks hit the transfer list hard.

778e5bce-b818-4d55-84d6-f535d158bf57.jpg

Weaver spent little time settling in before making his first personnel change. After making a few calls along with a couple hours of negotiations the Jacks secured the services of striker Simon Cox from West Bromwich Albion. Cox will help bring some needed help in the Jacks attack, as well as bring some youth to the team. Weaver was reported as saying this about his new signing. "Simon is a superb forward and will definitely help the club immediately. It took some negotiating but he was the guy we wanted and the superiors were flexible in helping us obtain his services." Simon is rumored to be on his way to the Wales side to undergo his physical. It is believed the deal gave West Bromwich around 4 to 5 million in compensation for the young striker.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Banner.png

article-0-079D585B000005DC-220_306x423.jpg

Manager Stepes Down For New Blood In Team!

Today Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Mick McCarthy has stept down as there manager after geting in to the Premiaship for new manager Mattuie Beckett the young manager has a lot to do this season and he has told press he is looking forword to the chance to working with some of the best in the team and also playing against some of the best teams the season for Wolves starts with a home game with Chelsea the visiters we will be looking to impress but we are not banking on a poin in this game we also have West Brom in the English Shield Round 1 and we will be looking to go far in this cup and also the English Cup we will be signing and selling players and we hope to make a big impact this season and avoyed relagation and bild this team in to a top 10 finisher in the Premiaship with in 4 season.

0,,10429~8202386,00.jpg

Wigan fans are in shock as there relagation battle takes a twist for the worst there new Center Back Gary Caldwell is having a medical at Wolves it is beleved the ace is joining for 7.5M pluss a replacment in Center Back Ronald Zubar manager Beckett has told press this is the 1st signing for the team and we will only get better as the season pushes on.

PortoBanner.png

FC Porto Overview

Following the appointment of Daniel Walmsley, Porto have wasted no time in moulding their team into a squad of players capable of challenging for honours on both the domestic and European scene...

ManuelFernandes.jpg

The first arrival at the Estadio Do Dragao was 24 year old Portuguese centre-midfielder Manuel Fernandes from Spainish side Valencia. The fee was a hefty £16 million, a price the club were happy to pay.

Patricio.jpg

Next up was Portuguese keeper from title rivals Sporting CP for a fee of second-choice keeper Beto and unneeded Tomas Costa.

Song.jpg

The final piece of business conducted so far was the arrival of combative defensive midfielder Alexandro Song. Arsenal gave £5million and the Cameroon 22 year old for Fernando.

Porto are now looking to offload Helton and Christian Rodriguez...

Everton news

managed to do really well in the transfer window. sold fellaini for walcot and ramsey. both are amazing young players with bright futures in front of them as ramsey has broken into the first team, but is out because of injury and walcot is on his way to the england squad if he plays well.

remy has been signed for 18.7m. a fee everton were willing to pay as we had the money and we were lacking fowards.

chris smalling has joined on a 2m fee. phil brown will join after a medical , the fee was around 1m.

6tipar.jpg

Big Changes At The Allianz Arena

It didn't take long for Bayern Munchen's new manager to make changes at the Allianz Arena. It was expected following the complaints of numerous players about the manner in which Louis Van Gaal was treated. The Dutchman was sacked without any notice or any fault of his own. President Uli Hoeness had stated that the club were looking for someone younger who had a fresh attacking mind. Sparky had previously managed Shakhtar Donetsk in GC112 and Internazionale in GC111 which shows that the new man has bags of experience in managing top clubs. So there were no surprises when the new man made some major changes...

Schweinstiger Embraces Italian Culture

29497.gif

The first player to leave the German outfit was shockingly cult hero Bastian Schweinstiger who left for AC Milan. The German utility man is a fan favourite at the Allianz but manager Sparky admittedly traded in depth over talent. Arriving in return to Germany were Emiliano Thiago Silva and Marco Borriello. Sparky was pleased with the deal and told SSN:

Bastian is a great player no doubt. He will prove to be a key player at any team in any country. But I am trying to build a team and so one thing that is important is depth. We received a brilliant offer of Thiago Silva and Borriello, one that we couldn't turn down. Both are proven in Italy after playing for one of the best clubs in the world. They will play massive roles no doubt

Bayern Pay Hefty Fee For Midfield Maestro

desiderionerazzurro_305517.jpg

Bayern Munchen however were also keen in bringing in new talent. It was therefore no surprise when Slovakian midfielder Marek Hamsik completed a move to Bayern Munchen which saw Ivica Olic and Danijel Pranjic head the other way. Many German pundits say it was a hefty price to pay but if Hamsik can settle in quick, then he's contributions to the team will be second to none.

Hamsik had continuously been linked with some of Europe's top clubs which also included Bayern's rivals Hamburg SV, but the Slovak decided to play for the most successful team of Germany. He told ESPN: "In Germany, there's only one team, one stadium and one set of fans. I can't imagine for playing for any other team. They say that German football isn't as competitive, but looking at the players that the new manager is bringing in... I can see Bayern carrying Germany on their shoulders."

Badstuber & Muller Head To Corinthians On Loan Deal

40557_1249372071.jpg34809_1271357277.jpg

In other news, young risers Badstuber and Muller headed to Brazilian side Corinthians to gain more experience as Sparky has his plate full with many first team regulars. Badstuber and Muller were behind the likes of Demichelis, Thiago Silva, Robben, Hamit, Ribery in the pecking order and so instead of rotting away in the bench, they were loaned out to a team that would appreciate their talents. Sparky has tipped the duo to shine in Brazil:

No doubt they'll prove to be valuable players to Corinthians. They played some first team football previously here but I feel that they're too young and inexperienced to be given European duty or be given big game experience. Looking at our transfers, I feel that he have enough depth. I expect Muller to prove the same form he did for us, maybe grab 15/20 goals. Badstuber us also another talented defender, he will prove to be key in keeping the goals out for the Brazilians.

It's still nowhere near the end for Bayern Munchen regarding transfers. Some big names are expected to leave and join. More news will follow...

40_1240852803.jpg

18978_ori_matias_ezequiel_schelotto.jpg

Leeds United Sign Ezequiel Matías Schelotto from Cesena

Today its been announced by League One side Leeds United, that they yesterday appointed Nick Justice as new manager, also this hour we have reason to believe that Italian Argentine Attacking Midfielder Ezequiel Matías Schelotto from Italian Serie B side AC Cesena, the Mdifielder is one of many players who will be joining Leeds United Football Club over the coming weeks, claims new boss Justice, the English Manager, is set to change most of the squads, rumours have it Jermain Beckford may head to Toulouse in Ligue 1, more news on that and other transfer news to come soon, as and when we reccive the news.

Jacks Make Big Moves

Swansea_City_A_F_C__logo.gif

As promised by Weaver upon his appointment, Swansea City has been making a splash during the transfer window. When asked about the team's strategy in choosing players Weaver had this to say. "We are looking to build our team around some youth we are bringing in. So far we added three more guys today, adding some much needed depth in our defense. I'm really excited to see the new look our club has match one in a few days." The transfer activity for the Jacks has made them the talk of the Championship League before the upcoming season. The new Swansea players will be announced later today.

0,,1~3529556,00.jpg

"Pictured Above: "Left Back Jonathon Grounds brought in from Middlesbrough."

We received the list of transfers into the Jack's squad a few minutes ago. These transfers include the youthful left back Jonathon Grounds, who was brought in from Middlesbrough. Grounds will help fill a position for the Jacks that is in need of the most improvement. Another young gun at right back Neal Eardley was brought in from the fellow championship side Blackpool. Both of these young men will look to replace some of the older players leaving Swansea in the coming weeks. The final transfer brought in to Swansea is a developing attack midfielder/forward Adam Lallana. Adam comes to the Jacks from Southampton. The three transfers saw 7 million along with midfielder Ferrie Bodde leave Swansea. Weaver seemed excited at the prospect of having these three young men join the club. Good things seem inevitable for the Welsh side.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Gary_Caldwell_280x_1005907a.jpg

After just one season with Wigan after joining from Celtic Defender Gary Caldwell has moved to relagation battlists Wolves for a hefty fee of 7.5M pluss Ronald Zubar he has signed a 3 year deal on 27.750k a week and the manager is backing him to be a rock in the Defence this season to help us away from the Relagation Battle.

dragovic_oefb100809gepa726.jpg

19 Year Old Center Back Aleksandar Dragovic is having a medical at Wolves the young man is beleved to be joining for 4M pluss Andrew Keofh and Jody Craddock the manager has told press yes this is a big fee for a young player but at this stage of the season we need a lift and I beleved we have made the right disition he is a top youth and we are not making the rong disition even if we are geting rid of a 23 year old but we are also geting rid of a 34 year old so this is the right disition in my eyes and I can not wate for him to sign on the dottid line.

Ahmed%20HassanWS.jpg

The last signing so far is Right Midfilder Ahmed Hassan it is beleved the 34 year old is joining Wolves for 6M and is going to be in the 1st team the manager has told press he is happy the Legund is joining and we can not wate to see him on the fild this season against some of the best teams.

Guest MR. HAMMER

article-0-02A35EEA000005DC-38_468x560.jpg

It is beleved a 2nd deal has happend between Wolves and Wigan Goal Keeper Chris Kirkland is on his way in with Goal Keeper Wayne Hennessey and Nenad Milijas is heading in the deal with 2.5M manager Mattuie Beckett has told press this is a grate deal and we are looking forword to him working with the team we are hoping that he can be the key in Defence and I hope he can prove his worth for the fans and get a shot for England.