Sign in to follow this  
Ryann

Gold Championship 113 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip thread;

Re: Gold Championship 113 Match Reports/Transfer Gossip thread;

real_madrid_badge.jpg

Transfer in

kirgiakos_2009_2_19_19_33_57_b.jpg

Real signed experience center back Sotiris Kyrgiakos for 7mil.

Joan-Capdevila_1253788.jpg

capdeviia join real madrid. as gago and drenthe join villareal.

gerardpiquespainbarc_270489.jpg

Breaking news pique join real madrid for part ex deal. seeing Garay and Marcelo heading to rival barcelona.

Corinthians sign big names

Corinthians boss R0b Walshe continues to improve his ever impressive transfer wheeling and dealing with new club Corinthians as they celebrate the clubs 100th year in style.

Corinthians have signed legends and future stars as they have bought:

Víctor CACERES for £1.9M & C.EDU

?m=02&d=20090602&t=2&i=10355734&w=&r=2009-06-02T215708Z_01_ASU01_RTRIDSP_0_PARAGUAY-WORD-CUP

Pernambucano JUNINHO for £2.3M & P.IARLEY

Juninho.jpg

Vitor RIVALDO for £1.8M & S.RALF

rivaldo.jpg

Charles N'ZOGBIA for £0 & S.JORGE HENRIQUE & M.ELIAS

C_71_article_1132273_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Anas SHARBINI for £2.5M & M.MORAIS & J.BRUNO OCTAVIO

sharbini_anas.jpg

Veli KAVLAK for £0 & A.TCHECO

04.10.09kavlak2.jpg

Mark VAN BOMMEL for £150k & M.DE FEDERICO & R.BOQUITA

Mark_van_Bommel_pass.jpg

1000000834.jpg

Everton have signed

LoicRemy_2335780.jpg Loic Remy has joined everton for a cash fee .(18.7m)

Chris_Smalling_304950t.jpg chris smalling has joined after a fee of two million pounds had been agreed with fulham.

4018244155-27102009214302.jpg phil jones has joined after a one million pound fee had been agreed with blackburn rovers.

fellani has been sold to arsenal for a two for one deal which involved theo walcott and aron ramsey theo.jpgaaron-ramsey.jpg

and could some people reply and tell me what i have done is good for my club or have i made the wrong descion

Guest MR. HAMMER

DVD242549.jpg

After promotion to the Premiaship the team was back to go back down by many and Wolves was backed to lose by a lot on the 1st game of the season against Chelsea the manager told press he is not hoping for much but he dose no his team needs to make a impact today and with 4 new signing the manager was hoping for a lot from his team and in the game it was the team lasted to the 83rd minit with a 0-0 draw looking the most likely and then GOAL but for Wolves Sylvan Ebanks-Blake scored to get a shock win for Wolves and the manager was extactic and he told press if we cary on like this it wont only be suvival from relagation but maby a push for a top 10 finish this season.

article-0-02A2DAF6000005DC-813_468x473.jpg

chelsea left wondering what whent rong on 1st game of the season.

1246650144304.jpg

brand new signing for Wolves for 5.7M+ 3rd chose keeper

PortoBanner.png

FC Porto Latest

Porto opened up their league campaign with a 7-2 thumping of Pacos De Ferreira at the Estadio Da Mata Real courtesy of a Raul Meireles hat-trick, a brace from hulk and a goal each for Falcao and Valeri.

Danny.jpg

Meanwhile, after the arrival of Rui Patricio, Manuel Fernandes and Alexandre Song, the club announce the signing of Miguel Danny for a fee of Farias and Mariano Gonzalez.

Still looking to sell Helton and Christian Rodriguez!

Guest MR. HAMMER

mls_logo.jpg

la_galaxy_logo_big.gif

Today U.S.A side Los Angeles Galaxy have managed to sign X Wolves manager Mattuie Beckett as there new manager the young gun has told press he is happy to have joined the U.S side and has told press he is looking to make a impact this season to help the team away from 9th place to a top 4 finish the manager has been given 8.1M to spend and the manager has been told his chairman and fans expect a long and successful era under his guidance the manager has told press he is here for at least this season and he is hoping to make this a well none team around the world.

LA+Galaxy+Media+Availability+Featuring+David+7YugGifiMSTl.jpg

It is beleved manager Mattuie Beckett has told press there key player Landon Donovan will not be leaving in a hurry there is top players tracking him but it will cost a lot for ower main player to leave we will be looking to also strenthen ower atacking force.

Jeremy Toulalan completes his move to palermo with the over rated Simon Kjaer heading to france in exchange really happy with this deal :).

The offer for Ashley COLE of Chelsea from Bordeaux has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He is joining French football so I can try knock Lyon of there top perch of the table.

This season should be a good one in French football.

Just wanted to bump this thread. This is one of the most enjoyable and active GC's I am apart of. There is great banter, regular transfer deals, an extremely active newspaper and lots of experienced managers but we could always do with more dedicated managers joining to make it even more competitive.

There are several reasonable teams available and I am sure managers would help out newer dedicated managers with loans etc to get them started.