bcfc12345

Official Premier League Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Premier League Ilkay Gundogan! Aiming for a September return apparently.

I might be alone in this but I don't think this is a good transfer for City or Gundogan I mean if say Wanyama touches him his career could before in fact he might not even make it out of training if Yaya is still there. Serious though i think Epl will be to rough for him but we'll see.

Can anyone explain the M. Dembele transfer to Celtic, I really don't understand why

Linked to PSG, United, Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Madrid(I think) and more top clubs

Still young, first team football.. Maybe he thinks Rogers might be the right man to help him develop more? God knows probably just a garaunteed league title every year in a poor league.

Today's rumour mill:

Pogba - Utd €120m

Allen - Stoke £13m

Lukaku - Chelsea €60m

Wijnaldum - Liverpool £25m

Chadli - Swansea £10m-£15m

Kroos - Man City £50m

Berahino - Stoke £20m

Bony - Everton (Stones deal)

Benteke to Palace stalling, Everton would be a good fit depending on Lukaku

Mourinho not sure on Bailly, keeping tabs on Stones?

West Ham Olympic Stadium could be renames the Tesco Stadium(Every little helps) - that is worse than Wham Stadium, Sports Direct Stadium, New York stadium, Ethiad Staium

Jokes are gonna be endless

- What aisle are the fans gonna sit at?

- Where's the buy 1 get 1 free

- Where's the Freezer aisle?

- Wonder how many Beans on toasts will West Ham get?

Can anyone explain the M. Dembele transfer to Celtic, I really don't understand why

Linked to PSG, United, Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Madrid(I think) and more top clubs

Well he wouldn't play at any those teams possibly ever and he gets European experience IF only a short lived one then if he's bagging them in Celtic will sell for 10m to profit like they have with Van Dijk Forster Wanyama ect

Thank goodness I never had Vardy in my dream team, He had 3 great chances to at least score 1

Not many will have many dream team points but every1 with Aguero as captain will have points

I know I'm going to be near bottom of the prediction score league

Leicester were poor all round yesterday was only impressed with Musa, Hernandez is awful for Leicester

Hope City keeps with Willy, he is awful keeper and Hart better

Their Formation is interesting but hope it fails

On 17 August 2016 at 0:44 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Great article Rahul. Only other player I would add as a hidden gem is Reece Burke: top quality. Had Josh Cullen stayed at West Ham this season I think this would be his breakthrough year as well. Genuinely think he is way too good for League One. 

Maybe that's just Bradford City bias though :P

2 hours ago, Flicksandtricks810 said:

Great article Rahul. Only other player I would add as a hidden gem is Reece Burke: top quality. Had Josh Cullen stayed at West Ham this season I think this would be his breakthrough year as well. Genuinely think he is way too good for League One. 

Maybe that's just Bradford City bias though :P

Thanks! :)

I agree on Burke, in fact it was between Oxford and Burke for a spot, in the end I went with Oxford as he has more of a chance to breakthrough this year. 

On 8/14/2016 at 8:37 AM, TalentSearcher said:

Thank goodness I never had Vardy in my dream team, He had 3 great chances to at least score 1

Not many will have many dream team points but every1 with Aguero as captain will have points

I know I'm going to be near bottom of the prediction score league

Leicester were poor all round yesterday was only impressed with Musa, Hernandez is awful for Leicester.

With hindsight, this was Leicester at their best this season.

I have never had much respect for the premiership, the greed and over the top boring non stop media has made me lose more and more interest each season.

Now that this season has shown that hardly any club/manager has any respect for the FA cup, i am interested what supporters think of their club spending a fortune on players who don't care about their club, don't care about putting in 100% in games and really don't have the ability to be a premiership player.

I am talking about the reserve team players, with a few exceptions of youngsters coming through, every team now has players not getting in the starting line up that have cost millions. Who scouts these players, does the manager actually know who he is signing?

How can you spend all that money on a player before you realise that he isn't capable of playing two games of football in a week?