TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Ohhhhh YEAH!!!

Birmingham City have now won 7 games in a row after beating West Ham United setting a new club record.

---

Luis Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against West Ham United.

Birmingham City beat West Ham United 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Damião scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ramos was also on the scoresheet for his side.

----

Damiao scores again.....MWHAHAHAHAAHA DOM!!!

--------------

2 points from 2nd place Chesterfield now and 8 points from 1st place West Ham!

-------------------------------

Tried something new and got demolished! Should have been more then 2!

And to make it worse Aleksandr KOKORIN out for rest of season, it has been a season of bad injury's for West Ham, i think ive had 5 players that have had over 5-6 week injury's this season! :( but at the end of the day we some how still have a 6 point gap at the top of Div 3:cool:

The guy who dosent know how to use his squad managed to pick up a 2-1 with Mendy and Wijidumdum getting the goals. So thats a middle finger to you there Joolesy boy :) Like you when I try I get results Ive not been working like a dog ive been a hell of a lot more active than you but again not hard :) Badeji played really well last night before his 6.5 million pound move to Coventry. Good luck to him he is a decent player to have :)

The offer for Domenico CRISCITO of Newcastle United from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Speaking of deals ive dipped my toe into the market once again to sign Criscito ' date='He is a drop in rating than Evra. But hes playing really well at Zenit and can play CB which I like as it allows me to be more than I ever could with Evra :) Evra leaves after 103 games and consistently performed to high standards and was the standout player last season. But hes dropped off massively and with Mendy progressing now I just need a younger player in. Crisicto is 6 years younger that means more marketable when I sell him :)

The only thing is like Evra, Crisicto is injured for 3 weeks lol

Evra + Batth + 1.5 million is the deal :)

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=3024789#post3024789[/url]

Few ins and Outs at West Ham over the past few days

Out has gone Hugo Campagnaro, Tiago & John Brooks

In have come Italian International Andrea Betrtolacci & Luca Rizzo

Still have some cash and looking to do deals

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Middlesbrough.

Everton beat Middlesbrough 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Benzema scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lewandowski was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The sky is falling in the sky is falling in! Haha

Taking 6 points off Jooles in the same season never thought I'd see the day :P

Part of me feels I've just smacked down an old woman mind with how old and decrepit his side was ;) none the less can only beat what's infront of you. Shame every bugger around me managed to win as well mind lol.

All this nonsense talk about resolution, feel like I'm watching les mis' or something, theres a reason the top dogs are the top dogs. Not sure why you count yourself as one Dom? :eek:

For all the 16 year old Ukranian Messi's you guys are signing they won't be enough to topple things. Stick to the status quo. The way it is, is the way it is. All this talk of revolution and ousting the likes of Jooles, SOP and me... Ha

Chesterfield 2 Aldershot Town 1

A big win for the Spireites as we got a crucial 2-1 win over promotion chasing Aldershot. I tried 3-5-2 and got the desired result, even more pleasing were the debuts of new boys Gylfi Sigurdsson and Emmanuel Adebayor with Adebayor grabbing the first goal of the match and Sigurdsson playing well in central midfield. Burkina Faso midfielder Alain Traore got the crucial winning goal.

The win and Rochdale's loss propels us to 2nd place with West Ham having a six point lead over the trailing pack. Next up is bogey side Gillingham.

This was a very important match in our fight for promotion' date=' unfortunately we lost and things are a little bit more complicated for us now... 3-5-2 traped us again, :mad: i was not expecting to play against it, and obviously not many tactics can beat it... Still a close match though. Gratz Glory Days, and good luck for the remaining season. I'm still confident we will get a top 6 finish. Hopefully we will get our own run now, starting next match vs MaoaM's Rochdale, a tough opponent, but we will do everything to win.[/quote']

Good game Machines, it was a tough match and we were lucky to get out of the game with all three points. Aldershot have shown that they are more than capable of matching it with the best sides, so I will have one eye on Aldershot for the remainder of the season.

In transfer news:

Adam LALLANA has completed his move to Bristol City from Chesterfield in a swap deal for Emmanuel ADEBAYOR and Gylfi SIGURDSSON

A big transfer deal for Chesterfield with highly coveted Lallana moving to Bristol City in exchange for Sigurdsson and Adebayor. For me, this deal made a whole lot of sense.

While we lose our star player in Lallana, he only produced 3 goals and 3 assists all season and I tried to get the best deal for the team with Lallana's departure.

In return, we get Sigurdsson who will be the direct replacement for Lallana, his versatility of playing behind the striker, on either wing and in central midfield will boost our depth and our options. In real life, Sigurdsson is playing incredibly brilliant football with high flying Swansea and if he maintains his stellar form, he may be in line for a rise to 89.

While Adebayor gives us something we have been lacking, a goal threat. While Paloschi has done an excellent job, it doesn't hurt to have another goal scorer especially with potential promotion play-off in the future hopefully.

A big thanks to John Henry II for the quick and easy deal!

Good to see nothing has changed in my absence from the thread. Dom and Jooles still going at it' date=' same storyline, same results :rolleyes:

This season has been another rollercoaster at Forest. We started on fire through the end of September; 9W-2D-3L. But as a 2nd division manager I took the bait and tried to go for glory in the cup/shield, and it bit me in the butt; we got knocked out in Round 3 in both competitions, and went 2W-2D-6L in our next 10 matches.

Now we're on our classic stretch run; last season we took 32 from 36 points but fizzled out after our loss to Preston with 9 games to go to concede the title. This season we've got 6 wins on the bounce to move us back into title contention, 4 points behind Bury.

Our toughest challenges will be the three-game swing against Ipswich, Man City and Bury. If we can take 6/9 from those games, I'm confident we'll at least finish in the top two.[/quote']Mo lives! Confident you'll finish in Div 2's top 2 hey Mo? Kinda strange that you are in the exact same place as you were 10 seasons ago! That's progress for you. Let's hope you go one better than you did back then? ;)

The sky is falling in the sky is falling in! Haha

Taking 6 points off Jooles in the same season never thought I'd see the day :P

Part of me feels I've just smacked down an old woman mind with how old and decrepit his side was ;) none the less can only beat what's infront of you. Shame every bugger around me managed to win as well mind lol.

Ouch! Was expecting to see that little red square any time now but the world truly is upside-down to get it against Shack. Really missing Fabregas right now...
All this nonsense talk about resolution' date=' feel like I'm watching les mis' or something, theres a reason the top dogs are the top dogs. Not sure why you count yourself as one Dom? :eek:

For all the 16 year old Ukranian Messi's you guys are signing they won't be enough to topple things. Stick to the status quo. The way it is, is the way it is. All this talk of revolution and ousting the likes of Jooles, SOP and me... Ha[/quote']Lol, too true about the Ukrainian Messi's. :P The 7046 pecking order, Dom in Fulham's familiar white colours:

humping-dogs-line-up.jpg

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

SEASON 11 TEAM OF THE DAY

Did any of your players make it into match 29 TOTD ?

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 29" to view

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added, so far you will see matches 1 - 29 dropdowns.

Harman leads Bournemouth to Cup Glory once again

Bournemouth tonight beat Manchester United 3-1 to be named English Cup winners for the second time during Harman's reign at the club. With the club only 2 points off top, Harman has urged his team to go all the way and bag the double.

Bournemouth tonight beat Manchester United 3-1 to be named English Cup winners for the second time during Harman's reign at the club. With the club only 2 points off top' date=' Harman has urged his team to go all the way and bag the double.[/center']

Congratulations mate, nice achievement!

Mo lives! Confident you'll finish in Div 2's top 2 hey Mo? Kinda strange that you are in the exact same place as you were 10 seasons ago! That's progress for you. Let's hope you go one better than you did back then? ;)

We've had our highs, finishing 3rd & 4th in Division 1 in our early days. But with the club 27.4 million in the red (and that's after my sale of Bruno Alves for 9.1 million), we're lucky we're not simply in mid table obscurity, given the inability to reinvest in the squad.

Speaking of mid-table obscurity though, good to see Boro back in the title race after three seasons of 9th, 10th & 11th. Think you were locked into the relegation race yourself before you won 9/10. Hopefully I won't falter in the final weeks and will be back to competing with the big boys in Div. 1.

Also like this new MotM thing you've got going on Craig. Keep up the great work!

We've had our highs' date=' finishing 3rd & 4th in Division 1 in our early days. But with the club 27.4 million in the red (and that's after my sale of Bruno Alves for 9.1 million), we're lucky we're not simply in mid table obscurity, given the inability to reinvest in the squad.

Speaking of mid-table obscurity though, good to see Boro back in the title race after three seasons of 9th, 10th & 11th. Think you were locked into the relegation race yourself before you won 9/10. Hopefully I won't falter in the final weeks and will be back to competing with the big boys in Div. 1.

Also like this new MotM thing you've got going on Craig. Keep up the great work![/quote']

Thanks, buddy

November winner announced after next 2 games, good luck

Bournemouth tonight beat Manchester United 3-1 to be named English Cup winners for the second time during Harman's reign at the club. With the club only 2 points off top' date=' Harman has urged his team to go all the way and bag the double.[/center']

Great job :)

Liverpool outclassed Olympique Marseille and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.

Robben scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gómez and Rooney were also amongst the goalscorers.

Liverpool went through 8 - 2 on aggregate.

After the 1-1 first leg I was a touch worried about the Champions league 2nd leg but all doubts were out to rest with a lovely 7-1 win, Suarez with a brace and an assist is good news lets hope he carries that on to the league.

Sets up a quarter final with AC Milan.

The offer for Christian TRÄSCH of Wolfsburg from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Comes in to provide defensive cover and has made a few starts for Wolfsburg recently IRL

Niall Taylor was unable to prevent a West Ham United defeat to Queens Park Rangers.

West Ham United slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Queens Park Rangers in their Division 3 fixture.

Erding was on the scoresheet for his side.

That wasnt just a defeat it was a slaughtering! :(

Ben-SCFC (Forum) steered Tranmere Rovers to victory against Nottingham Forest.

Tranmere Rovers beat Nottingham Forest 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Lodygin had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Klose and Junuzovic were amongst the goalscorers.

Massive three points.

Luis Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Yeovil Town.

Birmingham City beat Yeovil Town 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ramos scored the winner for Birmingham City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Birmingham City have now won 8 games in a row after beating Yeovil Town setting a new club record.

This is me right now....

zS1cLOIxsQ8

Rochdale 2-1 Aldershot

Rochdale scored a late goal to get back to winning ways away to Alderhsot. Gary Cahill opened the scoring with his fourth of the season with a lovely long range effort. Herrera equalised after the hour and Yoann Gourcuff won it with his twelvth league goal, along with his fifth MOM award with another superb free-kick.

Remain third, and its getting close at the top with West Ham wobbling. Big game against 6th place Gillingham at the weekend, a win would pretty much secure a play-off spot.