timesle

Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Re: Official Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Rumour has it that Ji will be loaned out to Augsburg. Silly season though anything can happen.

And didn't blue is Bavarian color or something like that? Not strange at all, seems remember in 90's Bayern have home kit like that.

This is a great round so far! 1-0 Bremen against Leverkusen and Wolfsburg took the lead.LEverkusen is now on 5th and Wolfsburg on 4th.

1-1 Leverkusen!Still not enough

Son just scored.

I wish Pizarro was a couple years younger :(

He wouldn't be so good though.

If Reus won't be fit against Bayern because of that idiot called Schulz,I am going straight to Berlin and kill that lad.

Sky reports that Tuchel is apparently stepping down as Mainz manager. Comes completely out of the blue.

He is probably the best manager after Pep and Klopp and deserves to manage a better club but I'd have expected him to leave next year once his contract runs out.

Apparently Mainz will hold a press conference tonight regarding those rumours.

Likely destinations are Schalke (would be harsh on Keller as he achieved 3rd place) and Red Bull Salzburg.

He'd be perfect for Dortmund really.

So glad that this Bundesliga season has finally finished.

Competition for the championship => agonizingly boring

Competition for the CL spots => not as boring as number 1 but still ... yawn

Competition for staying in the league => the most interesting thing however as Stuttgart was part of it almost up to the end of the season, I still wasn't amused. At least Hamburg, Nürnberg and Braunschweig were nice enough not to fight for staying in the league by unified losing the last 5 matches. And saying this it seems quite shocking that the competition for staying in the league was the most interesting part in this years Bundesliga season.

What else to say? Congratulations to Bayern for winning the league.

Looking forward now for the World Cup. However I doubt Germany will be able to win the whole tournament in Brazil. Not later than facing Italy / Spain Löw will probably think again that it might be worth adapting our style to the opponent and we all know what happened last time...

IMO Brazil will win it. The home advantage and the quality of the individual players will be enough I guess.

And after that we will be able to look forward to the next Bundesliga season. And as a Stuttgart supporter it basically can only get better. For sure there will be a new coach as even Huub Stevens isn't up for coaching us longer - or the Stuttgart board isn't up for keep on with a coach who knows what he is doing and who knows where the team needs improvement. Will be much easier to get a coach who is happy to be one of a Bundesliga club and who won't moan because of weak spots in the squad.

Rumours say that Tuchel might leave Mainz though and I can imagine that he will move to Schalke. Even though they reached the 3rd place the fans aren't too happy with Keller as they don't see any development.

Sky reports that Tuchel is apparently stepping down as Mainz manager. Comes completely out of the blue.

He is probably the best manager after Pep and Klopp and deserves to manage a better club but I'd have expected him to leave next year once his contract runs out.

Apparently Mainz will hold a press conference tonight regarding those rumours.

Likely destinations are Schalke (would be harsh on Keller as he achieved 3rd place) and Red Bull Salzburg.

Blimey, that is a surprise.

I do remember reading an article when AVB left Spurs about possible suitors to replace him, Tuchel was mentioned in that along with a few others. Don't think he is ready for such a job yet though, a job like Schalke would be perfect, Salzburg... mmm, not so much. Its a job that is kinda out of the way, although if he impressed there, I still feel he'd have to go onto a Schalke scaled club before he'd ever get the shot of a Spurs or something.

Could be a few clubs available to manager in the Premier League this season, West Brom? Sunderland? Newcastle? West Ham? Southampton? Maybe... I could probably see him at a West Brom...

Tuchel has told the Mainz board some months ago that he does not want to manage the team anymore next season. He also asked for the cancellation of his contract which goes until the 30.06.2015.

Mainz rejected and a couple weeks ago Tuchel confirmed once more that he will step down as manager but Mainz will not grant his request.

Now there is obviously the issue that Tuchel has got a valid contract lasting until next year and Mainz won't dissolute it

Interesting

Looking forward now for the World Cup. However I doubt Germany will be able to win the whole tournament in Brazil. Not later than facing Italy / Spain Löw will probably think again that it might be worth adapting our style to the opponent and we all know what happened last time...

IMO Brazil will win it. The home advantage and the quality of the individual players will be enough I guess.

I don't think we'll win it either. If we don't' date=' I am fairly certain Löw will be gone as well. Would love Heynckes to do it but he is too old. Klopp won't do it either.

And after that we will be able to look forward to the next Bundesliga season. And as a Stuttgart supporter it basically can only get better. For sure there will be a new coach as even Huub Stevens isn't up for coaching us longer - or the Stuttgart board isn't up for keep on with a coach who knows what he is doing and who knows where the team needs improvement. Will be much easier to get a coach who is happy to be one of a Bundesliga club and who won't moan because of weak spots in the squad.

Your problem is Bobic. No idea how he still has his job. Loved the Cannstatter Kurve quoting him on a banner the other week.

Rumours say that Tuchel might leave Mainz though and I can imagine that he will move to Schalke. Even though they reached the 3rd place the fans aren't too happy with Keller as they don't see any development.

I don't agree with that at all. Schalke finished 4th last year on 55 points. They finished 3rd this year on 64 points and Keller has given lots of game time to young talents such as Meyer, Goretzka, Ayhan, Kolasinac etc. They had a crazy young team at times and this season has been a great achievement; especially under the development aspect.

Tönnies also just confirmed that Keller will be Schalke manager next season and aren't in contact with Tuchel

Matthäus says Tuchel will join the Red Bull empire by either managing RB Leipzig as manager in the 2. Bundesliga and building something up or going to Red Bull Salzburg and moving to Leipzig once they are in the 1. Bundesliga.

Edit: According to Sky, Tuchel won't manage any club next season as Mainz won't let him out of his contract. Beckenbauer, Metzelder etc. think otherwise.

Blimey' date=' that is a surprise.

I do remember reading an article when AVB left Spurs about possible suitors to replace him, Tuchel was mentioned in that along with a few others. Don't think he is ready for such a job yet though, a job like Schalke would be perfect, Salzburg... mmm, not so much. Its a job that is kinda out of the way, although if he impressed there, I still feel he'd have to go onto a Schalke scaled club before he'd ever get the shot of a Spurs or something.

Could be a few clubs available to manager in the Premier League this season, West Brom? Sunderland? Newcastle? West Ham? Southampton? Maybe... I could probably see him at a West Brom...[/quote']

He ain't ready for Spurs but he's ready for Schalke?What the?If anything,Schalke's a bigger club than Spurs.

Hummels is fine,he'll play against Bayern,Reus will play too,big chances to play against Bayern.There are problems with Sahin though,not sure if he'll play next week in Pokal final.

He ain't ready for Spurs but he's ready for Schalke?What the?If anything' date='Schalke's a bigger club than Spurs.[/quote']Not disputing that, but I just can't see Spurs going for him when his only other managerial experience has been Mainz. I just think he'd need to prove himself at a bigger club in the Bundesliga before a bigger club in the Premier League would probably consider him.

Not disputing that' date=' but I just can't see Spurs going for him when his only other managerial experience has been Mainz. I just think he'd need to prove himself at a bigger club in the Bundesliga before a bigger club in the Premier League would probably consider him.[/quote']

Okay,I don't want to make a debate from this,but you still see PL superior to any other league?Tuchel still needs to prove himself at a big club like Schalke or let's say Dortmund before ANY PL club like Spuds will consider him?No offence,but that's quite absurd and insulting to the league itself.You basically say "PL will always get the best from the other leagues" which is quite funny considering that most of the world's best players are in La Liga/BuLi and world's best managers are aswell in BuLi/La Liga(Klopp,Pep,Ancelotti,Simeone).

Ahhhhhh i wanted to sell Wolfsburg back in the champions league.

Someone good should sign Knoche ' date=' boys got IT[/quote']

He already plays for "Someone Good"