Sign in to follow this  
Spam

Official Player Ratings Discussion Thread

Re: Official Player Ratings Discussion Thread

You need help to get started in the game of SM. What you're saying is basically if you need any help why are you playing?

thats exactly what im saying!

i find it cheating myself if i don't figure things out for myself!

id lose a degree of accomplishment but each to their own, doesn't mean i cant laugh at the ones who need help.

immoral i know but funny imo.

As a big follower of Welsh international football and of the individual players at their clubs and the Welsh Premier League I would request the following changes. I am also a member of the Apostle Welsh football forum and comment on Soccer on Wales Online.

Gareth Bale 94 +1 world record transfer fee and guided Wales to Euro 2016 - should be 95

Aaron Ramsey 91 +1 great form with Arsenal and Wales in last 2 seasons and is better player than others ranked as 92

Ashley Williams 89 +2 wanted by Liverpool/Arsenal in Summer one of best Defenders in EPL commands Wales defence 91

Joe Allen 88 +1 Liverpool form decent Wales form excellent is international class should be 89

James Collins 87 -1 not in great form out of West Ham team getting slower down to 86

Ben Davies 87+2 In Spurs side in good form and colossus for Wales improving now 89 almost 90

Neil Taylor 87+1 Swans and Wales regular good form at least 88 as better than some 88 rated EPL left backs 88

Joe Ledley 87 +1 Consummate pro and Wales lynchpin very reliable and versatile 88

Wayne Hennessy 86+2 Palace and Wales regular rarely makes mistakes 88

Adam Matthews 86 no change while a regular in Sunderland squad rarely starts for Wales 86

James Chester 86 +2 regular for Hull now at WBA Ashley Williams defensive partner conceded only 4 goals in Euro Qualiying in 10 matches 88

Paul Dummett 85+2 Newcastle and now Wales rightback more he plays better he gets an 87

Andy King 85+2 An ever present in Leicester and Wales squads very underrated gere 87

Chris Gunter 85+3 Reading club captain and Wales current player with most caps international class an 88

Sam Vokes 84+2 Burnley and Wales top striker after injury proved 2 years ago is an 86

Hal Robson Kanu 84+2 proven international and 8 goals with Reading in EPL from wing workhorse 86

Jon Williams 83+2 back in Wales fold most exciting Welsh Under 21 with Palace doing good on loan 85

As a big follower of Welsh international football and of the individual players at their clubs and the Welsh Premier League I would request the following changes. I am also a member of the Apostle Welsh football forum and comment on Soccer on Wales Online.

Gareth Bale 94 +1 world record transfer fee and guided Wales to Euro 2016 - should be 95

Aaron Ramsey 91 +1 great form with Arsenal and Wales in last 2 seasons and is better player than others ranked as 92

Ashley Williams 89 +2 wanted by Liverpool/Arsenal in Summer one of best Defenders in EPL commands Wales defence 91

Joe Allen 88 +1 Liverpool form decent Wales form excellent is international class should be 89

James Collins 87 -1 not in great form out of West Ham team getting slower down to 86

Ben Davies 87+2 In Spurs side in good form and colossus for Wales improving now 89 almost 90

Neil Taylor 87+1 Swans and Wales regular good form at least 88 as better than some 88 rated EPL left backs 88

Joe Ledley 87 +1 Consummate pro and Wales lynchpin very reliable and versatile 88

Wayne Hennessy 86+2 Palace and Wales regular rarely makes mistakes 88

Adam Matthews 86 no change while a regular in Sunderland squad rarely starts for Wales 86

James Chester 86 +2 regular for Hull now at WBA Ashley Williams defensive partner conceded only 4 goals in Euro Qualiying in 10 matches 88

Paul Dummett 85+2 Newcastle and now Wales rightback more he plays better he gets an 87

Andy King 85+2 An ever present in Leicester and Wales squads very underrated gere 87

Chris Gunter 85+3 Reading club captain and Wales current player with most caps international class an 88

Sam Vokes 84+2 Burnley and Wales top striker after injury proved 2 years ago is an 86

Hal Robson Kanu 84+2 proven international and 8 goals with Reading in EPL from wing workhorse 86

Jon Williams 83+2 back in Wales fold most exciting Welsh Under 21 with Palace doing good on loan 85

bale 95? no no no