123_ABC

If you could rise one player, who would it be?

Re: If you could rise one player, who would it be?

Koscielny 88 - 90.

Drop Hargreaves to 78!! :D

It would be better to delete him for database..He is really annoying..If United didint give so much money for his recovery we could be the richest club in history of football xD.

It would be better to delete him for database..He is really annoying..If United didint give so much money for his recovery we could be the richest club in history of football xD.

Yes, if he doesnt get another drop in the next two reviews, it will be a joke. I know SM dont drop for injures but he has been out for so long now, he will probably struggle to play football again.

Funny.....

i like the little guy a lot just dont like that everyone treat him like god. hes good probably the best but to drop everyone else so messi-worshippers can idolize him more is ridiculous.

i hear all this so often, drop everyone else under 95 so messi can be alone higher. lol

im going to actually be reasonable here.

an injury hit player who has 1 half good season.

iniesta back down to 96 where he belongs.

he dosn't deserve it.

and if i had the game i want vidic to 97, might be cos i have him in my team but id like that ;)

i like the little guy a lot just dont like that everyone treat him like god. hes good probably the best but to drop everyone else so messi-worshippers can idolize him more is ridiculous.

i hear all this so often' date=' drop everyone else under 95 so messi can be alone higher. lol[/b']

I agree with this point. Ridiculous. :rolleyes: