All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Left Jupiler Pro League in summer '19 Victor Osimhen is doing great at Lille OSC. Takehiro Tomiyasu, Stefano Denswil, Moussa Djenepo, Moraes Wesley and Joseph Aidoo started well by their clubs. Léandro Trossard also started well, but is injured now. Sebastiaan Bornauw needs to adapt more, but is first choice right now. Ruslan Malinovskiy needs to adapt more in Atalanta. @zsp2 Razvan Marin has it difficult in Ajax Amsterdam.
  3. Today
  4. Before/by the summer Castagne could be at 89. Right now H. Bellerin faces competition from R.Holding to get a place in the Arsenal 11. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.football.london/arsenal-fc/players/sheffield-united-vs-arsenal-depth-17096060.amp
  5. Hey guys, Mario Gomez + D. Costa for Firmino? Thanks!
  6. Not a good beginning of the season for him but i think its locked (incredile last season)
  7. Diogo Jota to 89 in december?
  8. GREECE 17/10/2019 Name Club 1 Lazar Romanic Lamia 71 2 Alexandros Katranis Atromitos 69 +2 3 Giannis Bouzoukis Panathinaikos 69 +7 4 Christos Mandas Atromitos 68 +3 5 Dimitris Stavropoulos Panionios 67 +3 6 Spyros Natsos Atromitos 67 +3 7 Stefanos Evangelou Panionios 66 8 Leftheris Lyratzis Volos 65 +2 9 Giorgos Antzoulas Asteras 65 +3 10 Fabio Ehmann Aris 64 +4 11 Christos Theodorakis Atromitos 58 +2 12 Frederico Duarte Panetolikos 58 13 Georgios Liavas Panetolikos 57 +1 14 Atair Mimito Panetolikos 57 +1 15 Ilias Chatzitheodoridis Panathinaikos 56 +6 16 Joao Figueiredo Ofi Crete 56 +1 17 Giannis Papanikolaou Panionios 56 +2
  9. I suggest you follow the link to the thread below to see if your Croatian players were mentioned in it.
  10. Yesterday
  11. ZAMIYA

Game Engine

If nothing is done about this soon I'm leaving SM. I'll really love to stay but I can't keep losing like this.
  12. Hey guys, a little bit tricky question, Saul x Fabinho ??? 🧐 cheers.
  13. Ive had this issue as well. I've had 9 players who have shot up to high concerns over night.
  14. They dont all get unhappy due to loans and rating, why can this not be limited to say 50 as you have a min squad size of 21.
  15. How the final EURO 2020 draw looks now (of course November's results might cause a few changes):Group AItalyPoland/Turkey/Croatia/FranceCzech Rep./Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/SlovakiaFinland/SwedenGroup B Belgium Denmark Russia Finland/SwedenGroup CNetherlandsPoland/Turkey/Croatia/FranceCzech Rep./Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/SlovakiaLeague A or League D play-off winnerGroup DEnglandPoland/Turkey/Croatia/FranceCzech Rep./Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/SlovakiaLeague C play-off winnerGroup ESpainPoland/Turkey/Croatia/FranceCzech Rep./Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/SlovakiaLeague B play-off winnerGroup FUkraineGermanyCzech Rep./Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/SlovakiaLeague A or League D play-off winner Belgium would automatically go to group B as top seeds. Russia and Denmark are both pot 2 teams but they have been paired and must go into this group. Sweden could be the pot 4 team. Probably the strongest team you can get from that pot, especially in this group as they'll be playing close to home. Both Russia and Denmark play their games against Belgium at home and a draw will decide if Belgium plays two group games in Russia or Denmark. Better to win this group because the runners-up have to travel excessively to go on a deep run (quarters in Baku with not much rest before the semis in London). I'd rather avoid playing Russia again at the EUROs. Not unlikely Russia would have to become group winners in the qualis for that to be the case. Belgium being drawn into another group, even one that contains one of the top favourites, has the added benefit you wouldn't have to face that team again unless you both reach the final for example. My desired group would be Belgium + two of France, Holland, Spain, Germany, England, Portugal, Croatia, ... (not Italy because it's the worst group to be drawn into) + the League D play-off winner. With a League D team in the group failing to advance to the KO stage should be impossible. Great games, already in the group stage, and better chances at a deep run.
  16. Season 19/20 (transfermarkt.com) J.Gogic (23) 8 apps, 1 goal. M.Suto 6 apps, (23). J. Prsir, 8 apps 3 goals 2 assists. L.Sipos (CB,19) 6 apps 1 goal. R.Peric-Komsic 9 apps I only recommend these 5 as they have more appearances than the others (although I've not gone through all of them only 85% of them).
  1. Load more activity