All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. ZAMIYA

Game Engine

If nothing is done about this soon I'm leaving SM. I'll really love to stay but I can't keep losing like this.
  4. Hey guys, a little bit tricky question, Saul x Fabinho ??? 🧐 cheers.
  5. Ive had this issue as well. I've had 9 players who have shot up to high concerns over night.
  6. They dont all get unhappy due to loans and rating, why can this not be limited to say 50 as you have a min squad size of 21.
  7. How the final EURO 2020 draw looks now (of course November's results might cause a few changes):Group AItalyPoland/Turkey/Croatia/FranceCzech Rep./Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/SlovakiaFinland/SwedenGroup B Belgium Denmark Russia Finland/SwedenGroup CNetherlandsPoland/Turkey/Croatia/FranceCzech Rep./Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/SlovakiaLeague A or League D play-off winnerGroup DEnglandPoland/Turkey/Croatia/FranceCzech Rep./Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/SlovakiaLeague C play-off winnerGroup ESpainPoland/Turkey/Croatia/FranceCzech Rep./Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/SlovakiaLeague B play-off winnerGroup FUkraineGermanyCzech Rep./Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/SlovakiaLeague A or League D play-off winner Belgium would automatically go to group B as top seeds. Russia and Denmark are both pot 2 teams but they have been paired and must go into this group. Sweden could be the pot 4 team. Probably the strongest team you can get from that pot, especially in this group as they'll be playing close to home. Both Russia and Denmark play their games against Belgium at home and a draw will decide if Belgium plays two group games in Russia or Denmark. Better to win this group because the runners-up have to travel excessively to go on a deep run (quarters in Baku with not much rest before the semis in London). I'd rather avoid playing Russia again at the EUROs. Not unlikely Russia would have to become group winners in the qualis for that to be the case. Belgium being drawn into another group, even one that contains one of the top favourites, has the added benefit you wouldn't have to face that team again unless you both reach the final for example. My desired group would be Belgium + two of France, Holland, Spain, Germany, England, Portugal, Croatia, ... (not Italy because it's the worst group to be drawn into) + the League D play-off winner. With a League D team in the group failing to advance to the KO stage should be impossible. Great games, already in the group stage, and better chances at a deep run.
  8. Season 19/20 (transfermarkt.com) J.Gogic (23) 8 apps, 1 goal. M.Suto 6 apps, (23). J. Prsir, 8 apps 3 goals 2 assists. L.Sipos (CB,19) 6 apps 1 goal. R.Peric-Komsic 9 apps I only recommend these 5 as they have more appearances than the others (although I've not gone through all of them only 85% of them).
  9. Finally got back in to Forum, but couldn't find my old log in details lol
  10. I'd go with 1. Dwight McNeil, 83 > 86/85 2. Harry Wilson, 84 > 85/86 3. Jarrod Bowen, 84 > 84 McNeil probably has the most potential, given that he's 3 years younger than the other two players. He's also playing more regularly in the Premier League, and whilst Harry Wilson has lots of quality and talent, what McNeil excells in is consistency which is so rare for a player of his age. Bowen's talented, but playing in the Championship he won't get above his current rating.
  11. Matches exactly with my scouting list except two. Thanks a lot mate. What's your opinion or which player should be bought on priority? McNeil vs Bowen vs Harry WIlson? TIA :)
  12. Right now the very few I can think of are: R.Lodi, C.Dagba, and M.Aarons.
  13. How the final EURO 2020 draw looks now (of course November's results might cause a few changes): A: Italy Poland/Turkey/Croatia/France Czechia/Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/Slovakia Finland/Sweden B: Belgium Denmark Russia Finland/Sweden C Netherlands Poland/Turkey/Croatia/France Czechia/Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/Slovakia League A or League D play-off winner D England Poland/Turkey/Croatia/France Czechia/Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/Slovakia League C play-off winner E: Spain Poland/Turkey/Croatia/France Czechia/Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/Slovakia League B play-off winner F: Ukraine Germany Czechia/Portugal/Switzerland/Austria/Slovakia League A or League D play-off winner Belgium would automatically go to group B as top seeds. Russia and Denmark are both pot 2 teams but they have been paired and must go into this group. Sweden could be the pot 4 team. Probably the strongest team you can get from that pot, especially in this group as they'll be playing close to home. Both Russia and Denmark play their games against Belgium at home and a draw will decide if Belgium plays two group games in Russia or Denmark. Better to win this group because the runners-up have to travel excessively to go on a deep run (quarters in Baku with not much rest before the semis in London). I'd rather avoid playing Russia again at the EUROs. Not unlikely Russia would have to become group winners in the qualis for that to be the case. Belgium being drawn into another group, even one that contains one of the top favourites, has the added benefit you wouldn't have to face that team again unless you both reach the final for example. My desired group would be Belgium + two of France, Holland, Spain, Germany, England, Portugal, Croatia, ... (not Italy because it's the worst group to be drawn into) + the League D play-off winner. With a League D team in the group failing to advance to the KO stage should be impossible. Great games, already in the group stage, and better chances at a deep run.
  14. I could do with a left back who will rise to 85 or higher, ideas?
  15. Its not a column, its a line CROATIA 15/10/2019 MP (Matches played) 11 WS (whoscored pontuation) but only for the big leagues Its the final result of my formula...higher the better (you should know this already
  16. Rating Changes Given the extent of the talent we have in the squad, we seem to be getting consistent rating increases outside of any sort of schedule which is becoming really useful. In this case, the players aren't being reviewed because of any international duty, but just because they've been really impressive in the Championship. Ebere Eze, 80 > 82 The go to man for QPR, Ebere Eze's been rewarded with a deserved rating increase after winning the Man of the Match three times in the first eleven games of the season, scoring four goals and assisting a further two in the process. He stands out as being a class above the rest of his side and is so key to their success in the heart of midfield. QPR are being held back by current financial restrictions, not spending any significant money despite bringing in around £8.5 million in player sales in the summer. Next summer I think it's very likely that Eze will be the man sold due to similar reasons, although whilst they still have him they have an outside chance of making the play-offs with the club currently sat in ninth position. Eze's current rating increase means there's a chance that at the end of the season he could get a further rating increase to 83/84, and it also means he's now at a rating where he could be a really useful option for us in league games. He's just edged out in rating to Dwight McNeil, who's likely to start ahead of him, but any drop in form from any of the attacking midfielders could see Eze or Joao Carvalho take their place. AM: Brooks (87), James (85), Roberts (84), McNeil (83), Carvalho (82), Eze (82), Cantwell (80) Ben White, 76 > 80 In a similar rating increase experienced by Joe Rodon last week, Ben White gets a deserved rating increase due to his form this season for Leeds. He's been one of the best centre backs in the Championship this season, and like Rodon we'll be expecting a further rating increase to at least 82 come the Championship review at the end of the season. Similar to Rodon, he's still a bit off getting first team football but it does provide us with lots of depth at centre back. CB: Mepham (83), R. James (82), Clarke-Salter (82), Adarabioyo (82), Rodon (80), White (80)
  17. Full Internationals Adalberto Penaranda (Venezuela) - 15 caps, 0 goals David Brooks (Wales) - 12 caps, 1 goal Bailey Peacock-Farrell (Northern Ireland) - 12 caps, 0 goals Jamal Lewis (Northern Ireland) - 11 caps, 0 goals Dan James (Wales) - 8 caps, 2 goal Chris Mepham (Wales) - 8 caps, 0 goals Antonee Robinson (United States) - 7 caps, 0 goals Joe Rodon (Wales) - 4 caps, 0 goals Rabbi Matondo (Wales) - 3 caps, 0 goals Ryan Nyambe (Namibia) - 2 caps, 0 goals Aaron Connolly (Ireland) - 2 caps, 0 goals Michael Obafemi (Ireland) - 1 cap, 0 goals Josh Maja (Nigeria) - 1 cap, 0 goals Aaron Connolly becomes our 13th player to pick up full international honours, and looks to in the frame for plenty more caps for Ireland given their lack of attacking options. They're looking to secure qualification to Euro 2020 with a win against Denmark, and I'd expect Connolly to start in a must win game. Joe Rodon and Dan James have added to their international caps, which has seen them rise up the list in terms of international experience. Jamal Lewis and Chris Mepham were unable to add to their caps due to injuries.
  1. Load more activity