All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Matip and Lovren have played the same number of games but right now Matip has more clean sheets and overall is slightly better, and 2 years younger.
  3. Very tough choice: I go for L.Hernandez (is in a better international side).
  4. Today
  5. Monde de jeu très compétitif Matip or lovren or blind ?
  6. Lucas Hernandez OR Robertson OR Larporte
  7. Hi all, be aware - mobile game SM19 is full of bugs, and admins are so "helpful" - they didn't gave my money back and delete all my post in the forum. In the screenshots you can see how the game lost my over 130 mil euros, and before that I had lost more than 160 mil euros in just 1 day with no reason. You can see all all the photos. Enjoy the game !!!
  8. Not yet. See where De-Ligt ends up first then you will have a pretty good idea how quickly he will rise. Same for Rice.
  9. been offered coutinho for my de-ligt and declan rice, should I accept?
  10. The most interesting league is creating where you can make money and sell your club with money everything will be made with money and you can earn money the only thing that can be noted is that only 100 menagers can take part then you feel faster than you have room and you to participate in this championship Once you have to join the Facebook group (Soccer Manager Forum Pk) to be informed about the other details subscribe even to you to get your club
  11. I'm currently on this sequence: Wolverhampton Wanderers have now won 51 games in a row after beating Norwich City setting a new club record.
  12. Chances of Ousamne Dembele and Frenkie De Jong getting a +1 in the summer?
  13. Me too Am a UTD fan but the truth is Martial is not good enough..
  14. Lol It's not my team.. I saw it somewhere.. The Highest i have gone is 62 Games
  15. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 304 What?!!!!
  16. TOP PYRAMID, MIDDLE PYRAMID ONE, MIDDLE PYRAMID TWO, BASE PYRAMID ONE, BASE PYRAMID TWO, BASE PYRAMID THREE & BASE PYRAMID FOUR - After 9 games - 29 games left ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TP - Avispa Fukuoka(Samir Badrani) - 40,000 credits MP1 - Uruwa Red Diamonds(Unm) - Prom to TP MP1 - Delfin SC(Unm) - Prom to TP MP2 - Newell's Old Boys(Martin Burke) - Prom to TP MP2 - Deportivo Tachira(Scott Lafferty) - Prom to TP BP1 - Velez Sarsfield(Unm) - Prom to MP1 BP1 - Montreal Impact(Unm) - Prom to MP1 BP2 - Coritiba(Unm) - Prom to MP1 BP2 - Americs de Cali(Unm) - Prom to MP1 BP3 - Velez Sarsfield(Bob Fairchild) - Prom to MP2 BP3 - Al Gharafa(Unm) - Prom to MP2 BP4 - Los Angeles Galaxy(Unm) - Prom to MP2  BP4 - Kaizer Chiefs(Iain Reeves) - Prom to MP2 
  17. Messi, Neymar, Salah, Gomez,VVD, Kimmich, Oblak, Kante .... 😬 After their result against Weymouth, Bournemouth are now unbeaten in 304 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row. 😬
  18. Hello guys/admins, Could anyone please explain to me few ratings. I dont want to go into deep analyis, but will name a few players that urgently need an rating update. 1. How is Iniesta still 93 ??? The guy has been playing for Vissel Kobe in Japan for 2 seasons, with 20games played in that period ?? He is 35 years old, and soon could be finishing his career. 2. Juan Bernat (PSG) This guy is 26 years old, hes been playing for PSG all season, won the championship and played in Champions League round of 16. Before that he has been playing for Bayern Munich for 5 years and won 3 or 4 bundesliga titles, and played reguarely in Champions League Semi finals. 3. P.E. Aubameyang You gave him 95 rating ? Put him on the same level as Salah,Hazard or Griezmann ? Cmnoon Would like to see these 3guys rating changed because these are the ones that stick to the eyes and you could see that they have wrong ratings. Thanks a lot
  1. Load more activity