All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Slim select keto trans fat, inflicting many illnesses and becoming a heavy burden to our nation broad heath care method. For a lot of individuals shedding pounds is effortless, but keeping that lost weight is the giant trouble. Certainly when you've acquired a permanent healthy weight loss diet, you are going to don't have any mission preserving that misplaced weight. I) instructional materials to Trick your physique Into reducing weight for lots of humans dropping pounds is effortless, but keeping that misplaced weight is the colossal hindrance. Simply if you have a everlasting Slim choose keto food . https://supplementeffects.com/slim-select-keto/
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. Which other player available 90-91 in your GW?
  6. Muller > Gönn > Kobel imo. Muller most potential for sure. Depends what you need, Wijnaldum will rise (92) and Shaqiri will maintain his 90, however Havertz has by far the most potential like 93+ one day Wijnaldum and Goretzka, +1 each surely. Fabinho could. Lingard and Savic won't
  7. Wijnaldum and Shaqiri for Kai havertz?
  8. Short term is Muller but long term is Kobel who looks to be going to Bayern.
  9. Guys i have to choose between these three GK: Gregor Kobel - Augsburg Florian Muller - Mainz Angus Gunn - Southampton Which one has the best potential?
  10. Yes. With Robben and Ribery leaving, Coman and Gnabry could form a great pair. Sell Lemar if you have better options available. Yes. Good chances. First two will rise and I'll go with Fabinho. Get him if he's available. He's worth his value. Stones at the moment. Bakayoko is giving good performances but can't see him getting +1 anytime soon. So, I'd hold on to Keita. You're giving too much. Aouar is good but the deal is unfair to you.
  11. Joel Matip + Georginio Wijnaldum for Houssem Aouar? First 2 are mine
  12. Bakayoko will not grow up. i would keep keita.
  13. I like to buy players who will level up to appreciate. I would very much like to hire ziyech. It is unfortunate that the SM establish such "ceilings" of maximum evaluation in each league, as the Dutch, the Portuguese. There is no one in the Dutch league with a 91 rating ... As for Giroud, is it even certain that he will fall to 90 in the next premier league evaluation?
  14. Last rating change over 2 years ago, having his best season at Ajax. I think its possibleb if they can reach CL final. It would mean SM lifting the rating cap for Ajax as they play in a weaker league compared to other teams so getting past a 90 for Ziyech is not assured. Then again Ajax have proved without doubtb that they can play with the big boys, and Ziyech has been a very important part of that so a 91 would not be impossible even at Ajax (i hope he gets it, he deserves it).
  15. Alisson > Ederson Pogba shouldn't be in the team of the season. Take away his penalties. Consider the times he has downed tools or been a liability for the team. But he peaked when the voting occured, which is why the voting should be done at the end of the season, not half way through it! I'd have Doherty over TAA too for RB. TAA has had some great games, lots of assists, but he's also had lots of quiet games, missed a fair few games as well. I'd go Doherty.
  16. What's the thought on owning LFC CMs - Keita, Fabinho etc. The reason I ask is Klopp seems to do so much rotation in midfield, as he likes fresh legs. Therefore no one is seen as first choice between Fabinho, Keita, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner... Next year you'll have Oxlade Chamberlain to add to the list, that's without considering any potential new signings. Due to this heavy rotation, it must make these players less likely to rise?
  17. https://www.fifplay.com/fifa-20-leagues-vote/ https://www.fifauteam.com/new-fifa-20-leagues-vote/
  18. You can find an accurate list at page 5. IMO the top 3 is Danjuma, Saelemaekers and Tomiyasu
  19. Whoscored EPL team of the season https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/ztFL9_v85kOk3BY4lPrxQg/Show/Title-rivals-Liverpool-and-City-dominate-Premier-League-team-of-the-season PFA PREMIER LEAGUE TEAM OF THE YEAR
  20. I'm not surprised about Conti, he had been unlucky last year, but he wasn't ready to leave Atalanta, he listened his agent and left the team that grew him in a really bad and unappreciative way. In Atalanta he performed so well thanks to the coach and his scheme 3-4-2-1. About Caldara he can do his best as central in a defense of 3 (where I guess Gattuso put him), but he left the team at the right moment, so I'm sure he can perform really well in Milan next year
  21. The world is started from yesterday. If someone is willing to join, is welcomed
  1. Load more activity