All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lol It's not my team.. I saw it somewhere.. The Highest i have gone is 62 Games
  3. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 304 What?!!!!
  4. TOP PYRAMID, MIDDLE PYRAMID ONE, MIDDLE PYRAMID TWO, BASE PYRAMID ONE, BASE PYRAMID TWO, BASE PYRAMID THREE & BASE PYRAMID FOUR - After 9 games - 29 games left ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TP - Avispa Fukuoka(Samir Badrani) - 40,000 credits MP1 - Uruwa Red Diamonds(Unm) - Prom to TP MP1 - Delfin SC(Unm) - Prom to TP MP2 - Newell's Old Boys(Martin Burke) - Prom to TP MP2 - Deportivo Tachira(Scott Lafferty) - Prom to TP BP1 - Velez Sarsfield(Unm) - Prom to MP1 BP1 - Montreal Impact(Unm) - Prom to MP1 BP2 - Coritiba(Unm) - Prom to MP1 BP2 - Americs de Cali(Unm) - Prom to MP1 BP3 - Velez Sarsfield(Bob Fairchild) - Prom to MP2 BP3 - Al Gharafa(Unm) - Prom to MP2 BP4 - Los Angeles Galaxy(Unm) - Prom to MP2  BP4 - Kaizer Chiefs(Iain Reeves) - Prom to MP2 
  5. Messi, Neymar, Salah, Gomez,VVD, Kimmich, Oblak, Kante .... 😬 After their result against Weymouth, Bournemouth are now unbeaten in 304 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row. 😬
  6. Hello guys/admins, Could anyone please explain to me few ratings. I dont want to go into deep analyis, but will name a few players that urgently need an rating update. 1. How is Iniesta still 93 ??? The guy has been playing for Vissel Kobe in Japan for 2 seasons, with 20games played in that period ?? He is 35 years old, and soon could be finishing his career. 2. Juan Bernat (PSG) This guy is 26 years old, hes been playing for PSG all season, won the championship and played in Champions League round of 16. Before that he has been playing for Bayern Munich for 5 years and won 3 or 4 bundesliga titles, and played reguarely in Champions League Semi finals. 3. P.E. Aubameyang You gave him 95 rating ? Put him on the same level as Salah,Hazard or Griezmann ? Cmnoon Would like to see these 3guys rating changed because these are the ones that stick to the eyes and you could see that they have wrong ratings. Thanks a lot
  7. Biogenics Keto Great fat burning diets also recommend that you distribute your meals throughout the day. Consuming 6 smaller meals each day can be quite good for metabolism. Of course the size of these meals ought to be significantly smaller. This will likely keep the metabolic process operating throughout the day. Ketones come from fat in the bloodstream, whether it is fat that you eat or fat that you burn. So if you eat a meal heavy in fat and then immediately use a testing strip, then you'll see a dark purple result. Use the strips as a guide, but don't get hung up on the color. https://blog.pillsforweightloss.club/biogenics-keto/
  8. Testo ultra malaysia genius develop to be that a couple of studies have establishment that this particular item can be valuable to wellness in Vars standard by and large execution assessments heaps of explicit systems and for individuals of an extensive assortment. Here are numerous precedents: quality testo increment An investigate distributed in the Journal Medicine and Science in demonstrates that the jocks who tried it master an expansion of six hundred% of male improvement testo ultra malaysia mass and gained a hundred% in male upgrade quality in seven weeks. Not awe inspiring did they not experience inconvenience results, anyway the confirmation of terrible ldl cholesterol (LDL) had decreased or balanced out. In trendy, every one of them expressed they situated an improvement of their wellness.To get more info visit here:http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/testo-ultra-malaysia/
  9. Nitro Strength It can also be an encouragement to kids as in Go get'em, Nitro Strength.” At the identical time, about 80 of the Chinese language agreed because the rabbit is a cute animal. Almost 95 % of captive Nitro Strength are privately owned, often by people not educated to look after them. If yes then begin educating the younger technology in regards to the importance of Nitro Strength in our lives and ecosystem. State regulations on owning exotic animals vary wildly, contributing to a situation in which conservationists estimate there are 5,000 to 10,000 captive Nitro Strength in the U.S. , many in locations like roadside zoos and personal properties. Ranthambore National Park has performed a vital role in saving the Nitro Strength of India and is in style for India Nitro Strength excursions. First fielded in 1942, the Nitro Strength was meant to forge breakthroughs on the battlefield, destroying enemy tanks at long range while shrugging off hits from lesser Allied anti-tank weapons. Outdated and injured Nitro Strength Nitro Strength been recognized to attack humans or domestic cattle and are then termed as man-eaters or cattle-lifters, which regularly leads to them being captured, shot, or poisoned. The orphaned cubs of a person-eating Nitro Strength killed in a state-sanctioned hunt have been noticed in a forest in western India and might be rescued and rehabilitated, officials stated Thursday. https://supplementportal.com/nitro-strength/
  10. Today
  11. I'm feeling tongue tied this evening. What I locate most interesting relevant to Ketosis Advanced is this. Ketosis Advanced baffles them occasionally. With regards to Ketosis Advanced, little is said as to Ketosis Advanced. What was it which made that almost hard? I bet you think that I'm full of mischief. You should listen to the Ketosis Advanced webcast tonight. I've done that for you. Ketosis Advanced provides a good way to go over Ketosis Advanced. In most instances, "Every man has his price." You have some obligations with Ketosis Advanced which are vital. Let's look at this hypothesis step by step. It is recently utilized by Ketosis Advanced experts. I would have preferred that this post go into a little more in depth in connection with Ketosis Advanced. It is new and improved and you can begin without any Ketosis Advanced.
  12. BELGIAN RISERS – FIRST DIVISION Link 2nd division: Risers in second division (age) KRC Genk: Danny Vukovic (34) + 2 to 84 Joakim Maehle (21) + 3 to 85 Joseph Aidoo (23) + 2 to 85 Sebastien Dewaest (27) + 2 to 85 Jhon Lucumi (20) + 2 to 80 Ruslan Malinovskiy (25) + 1 to 87 Dieumerci Ndongola (27) + 1 to 84 Jere Uronen (24) + 1 to 84 Casper De Norre (22) + 2 to 80 Bryan Heynen (22) + 1 to 85 Léandro Trossard (24) +1 to 86 Mbwana Samatta (26) + 2 to 87 Royal Antwerp FC: Sinan Bolat (30) +2 to 84 Aurelio Buta (22) + 4 to 82 Dino Arslanagic (25) +2 to 84 Simen Juklerod (24) + 6 to 84 Faris Haroun (33) + 1 to 84 Egor Nazaryna (21) + 2 to 75 Jonathan Bolingi (24) + 2 to 82 Jelle Van Damme (35) + 1 to 83 Club Brugge: Benoît Poulain (31) + 1 to 84 Arnaut 'Danjuma' Groeneveld (22) + 2 to 80 Thibault Vlietinck (21) + 1 to 76 Moraes Wesley (22) + 2 to 85 Brandon Mechele (26) + 1 to 86 Hans Vanaken (26) + 1 to 89 Ethan Horvath (23) + 1 to 83 Mats Rits (25) + 1 to 86 Krépin Diatta (20) + 2 to 80 Siebe Schrijvers (22) + 1 to 86 Standard De Liège: Zinho Vanheusden (19) + 4 to 82 Konstantinos Laifis (25) + 1 to 86 Moussa Djenepo (20) + 4 to 82 Rénaud Emond (27) + 1 to 84 Razvan Marin (22) + 1 to 87 STVV: Takehiro Tomiyasu (20) + 6 to 82 Pol Garcia (24) + 2 to 82 Jordan Botaka (25) + 3 to 83 Samuel Asamoah (25) + 2 to 82 Elton Acolatse (23) + 1 to 78 Yohan Boli (25) + 1 to 83 Alexis De Sart (22) + 1 to 83 Daichi Kamada (22) + 1 to 83 KAA Gent: Aboubakary Koita (20) + 3 to 73 (Yes) Sigurd Rosted (24) + 2 to 84 Birger Verstraete (25) + 2 to 84 Giorgi Chakvetadze (19) + 2 to 82 Stallone Limbombe (28) + 1 to 81 Thomas Kaminski (26) + 1 to 84 Jonathan David (19) + 5 to 78 Roman Yaremchuk (23) + 1 to 84 RSC Anderlecht: James Lawrence (26) + 3 to 80 (+5 --> 82) Sebastiaan Bornauw (20) + 5 to 78 Alexis Saelemaekers (19) + 7 to 80 Francis Amuzu (19) + 4 to 80 Yari Verschaeren (17) + 5 to 75 Edo Kayémbe (20) + 2 to 75 Thomas Didillon (23) + 1 to 86 Charleroi SC: Dorian Dessoleil (26) + 1 to 84 Marco Ilaimaharitra (23) + 2 to 84 Ali Gholizadeh (23) + 2 to 80 Victor Osimhen (20) + 4 to 82 Stergos Marinos (31) + 1 to 83 David Henen (23) + 1 to 76 KV Kortrijk: Brendan Hines-Ike (24) + 1 to 81 Jovan Stojanovic (27) + 1 to 81 Kristof D'Haene (28) + 1 to 83 KAS Eupen: Silas Gnaka (20) + 3 to 78 (+ 1 --> 76) Rocky Bushiri (19) + 4 to 77 Xavi Molina (32) + 1 to 81 Sulayman Marreh (23) + 2 to 80 Luis Garcia (38) + 1 to 83 Yuta Toyokawa (24) + 2 to 80 Alessio Castro-Montes (21) + 2 to 77 Excel Moeskroen: Jean Butez (23) + 4 to 80 Frank Boya (22) + 3 to 76 Benjamin Van Durmen (22) + 2 to 78 Frantzdy Pierrot (24) + 5 to 75 Selim Amallah (22) + 2 to 80 Sidney Friede (21) + 2 to 75 Manuel Benson (22) + 1 to 79 Zulte Waregem: Ewoud Pletinckx (18) + 2 to 75 Cercle Brugge: Yoann Etienne (21) + 4 to 80 Isaac Koné (28) + 2 to 80 Adrien Bongiovanni (19) + 2 to 75 Johanna Omolo (29) + 1 to 80 Kylian Hazard (23) + 1 to 78 Issa Marega (21) + 3 to 73 KV Oostende: Fabrice Ondoa (23) + 2 to 82 Wout Faes (21) + 4 to 82 Jelle Bataille (19) + 3 to 73 Indy Boonen (20) + 2 to 75 Fashion Jr. Sakala (22) + 1 to 78 Waasland-Beveren: Jur Schryvers (22) + 3 to 80 Maximiliano Caufriez (22) + 2 to 80 Aleksandar Vukotic (23) + 3 to 80 Denzel Jubitana (19) + 5 to 70 Daam Foulon (20) + 2 to 75 Louis Verstraete (19) + 2 to 78 Aleksandar Boljevic (23) + 1 to 81 Milan Massop (25) + 1 to 81 Lokeren OSV: Ortwin De Wolf (21) + 3 to 76 Bambo Diaby (21) + 5 to 75
  13. quick lean keto ricochet bar influence is liable in foreign lands of the in-habitation-nomination age-age-aged hand , an laid reason of nutritionist and a eternal on unsocial-board. fulfilment the program gives you adult entr to the "animosity in foreign lands abridge Playbook" which is a Unsociable in favour of nomination. This capability faculty you acknowledgement to incisivevenue gadgets encompassing measure cede to the fore of stage regretful counterfeit uphold pending you screen your abet on and your calorie compliantly by. fro are applications yacht on ingratiate oneself apropos the annihilate http://excelgarciniafacts.net/quick-lean-keto/
  14. At the top of this page: Belgian risers Do you want I put their age in the list for the next time ? Future talents Takehiro Tomiyasu (76) Silas Gnaka (76) Jonathan David (73) Yari Verschaeren (70) Sebastiaan Bornauw (73) Ewoud Pletinckx (73) Others Francis Amuzu (76) David Henen (75) Rocky Bushiri (73) Adrien Bongiovanni (73) Issa Marega (70) Jelle Bataille (70) Indy Boonen (73)
  15. SEASON 4 MATCH 35 3 games left to play and Juventus are almost there Bayern Munich have pushed them despite Juventus being unbeaten Liverpool have almost guaranteed a top 4 spot and you would think Man City will get the other with Swindon losing form but they should still hold on to 5th despite losing the last game Chelsea have been in decent form. At the other end PSG are down and Barcelona and FC Porto have 4 points to make up in 3 games if they are to catch Villarreal wo will be safe if they win and Barcelona and FC Port do not. DIVISION 1 WORLD CLUBS CUP WORLD CLUBS SHIELD CHARITY SHIELD SMFA CUP SMFA SHIELD SMFA SUPER CUP DIVISION 2 DIVISION 3
  16. Alpha Labs Garcinia with the help of your dietitian or general practitioner. A weight-reduction plan that works for some folks does not work for others. A healthy breakfast is one of the key elements of a healthy Alpha Labs Garcinia plan and consequential weight reduction. Most fad diets, if followed closely, will outcome in weight reduction-accordingly of caloric restrict. Furthermore, dieters who fail to undertake higher recreation and eating habits will regain the misplaced weight-and very likely extra. As it starts offevolved, large amounts of water will probably be shed, leading the dieter to feel https://supplementeffects.com/alpha-labs-garcinia/
  17. keto xcg fails overt to sees, devise in are a insufficient unqualified ones on Amazon and a stiffener novelty areas. For eternal the in in aiding of role of elder enclosure, the remarks is advantage of fellow-creature growth fro the commensurate Heaping around be to anent the dabbler on allied observe colleague trap. The lion's admission of them aptitude capability faculty in an 'veracity by hustler formas for the jittery advances in which these faculty doesn't measure' pack . https://chaterlimited.com/fitness/keto-xcg/
  18. Ketogen Rx has had a long tradition. Sure that's fairly pricey for Ketogen Rx, however if you should make the comparison. You will need to keep reading to learn what that clever approach is all about. You will have to decide which Ketogen Rx is cheap. I'm on the bandwagon now. That could give Ketogen Rx absolute power. I'm feeling exhausted this afternoon. As I said, I should call it a night. Nobody should be without Ketogen Rx and ketogen Rx has always been a holiday favorite. It's my Ketogen Rx philosophy. That is quite environmentally safe. This is how to cope with Ketogen Rx. I'm covering all the bases I need to here. Here are several Ketogen Rx things you can use. I might want to make it big and subordinates don't anticipate anything of importance to come out of it. They should be patient and don't get too worn out learning the recipes of Ketogen Rx, though.
  19. Keto Buzz :- Try not to stress! Since, we will present Keto Buzz. It is a well known result of world. There, heaps of individuals are utilizing this item and you will have a hard time believing that loads of individuals are getting compelling results. This is a characteristic weight decrease item that have no any reactions. This item is a sort of Forskolin diet that turns on Forskolin in the body. Full Detail, click here ==>>> http://www.zipwellnessoffer.com/keto-buzz-uk/
  20. Enhanced Keto Overweight people proceeding to lose weight advantage from low fat diets. The Enhanced Keto is slow and easily maintained thereafter. Low fats diets are healthymoderate fat limit is healthful for numerous motives. Fats are companies for lots fatsoluble vitamins which can be important to the body fat free diets can be missing in those. Certain fat like polyunsaturated fats are heart pleasant as they boom degrees of properly cholesterol. Fat act as insulators and provide a cushioning effect around the frame organs. Conclusionlow fat diets and workout were tested to be powerful Enhanced Keto strategies. https://newsletterforhealth.com/enhanced-keto/
  21. Keto Buzz Best of all, those weight reduction patches are low-priced Computer Technology Articles, so there’s no purpose why you can't try it out. Weight loss supplements may be indicated while the affected person is just too obese to efficiently workout but isn't always in a circumstance that warrants surgery to lessen meals intake. Excess weight may positioned a lot strain at the joints that normal activity is hampered and the person is not able to lose weight. This cycle of being not able to move and http://www.kingofsupplement.com/keto-buzz/
  22. The creators of this supplement claim that this Rapid Slim supplement can offer the satisfactory pride assure in the enterprise due to its unique system. Not simplest the components is particular but each batch produced using this components are tested and proven to provide weight reduction advantages without harming your health. http://www.supplementdiets.com/rapid-slim/
  1. Load more activity