Re: FIFA 11 Official Thread
I wasn't going to tell anyone because I'm worried it will be patched, I dropped a hint in another thread, but no-one seemed to see it, so here's a quick guide. It only takes about 2 mins (must be transfer window).
This will get you about 2 billion pounds to spend and a wage budget of 40-50 million.
1. Make a loan offer for a player you're sure you'll get. Just go for a * player. Make him an offer he can't refuse.
2. Sign him up when he accepts.
3. Go to budget allocation and set it to 0:100 (ie. no transfer funds; all allocated to wage budget)
4. Go to sell players, and cancel the player's loan. You'll now see you have a negative transfer budget.
5. Go back to budget allocation, and set it to about 40:60. Finished.
-Don't do it again. The same will result (ie. you won't get any more, not that you need it), and you only have finite budget changes.
- Do not try to set it to maximum transfer budget (which is about 50:50). If you do this you could very easily find yourself glitched to 2 billion IN DEBT if you earn any money. About 1.5 billion should be heaps, and should be safe from bugs.
Sorry it's real quick, I'm off to work. Enjoy, guys!