Jump to content

DerbyPower

Members
  • Content Count

    3,766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by DerbyPower

  1. Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread Petition to allow Benfica to play with Portuguese referees, looks like they can't win games without them.
  2. Re: Official Manchester City Thread What? No. Please. I speak Euros, so bear with me. City paid us €30.5M for our 56.7% stake but they negotiated a lower fee for the other 43.3%. Yeah, so Porto valued their stake at €30.5M, but that doesn't necessarily mean City paid another €23M to 3rd parties to get the full 100%. My guess is that Porto struck a deal with Doyen (the 3rd party involved) regarding another one of our players, Brahimi. Basically we'd get a bigger part in Mangala's transfer while Doyen acquires most of Brahimi's rights for our purchasing fee. That's what ended up happening a
  3. Re: The Super Expensive Ice Cream Sandwich, Porto's James Rodriguez & The Transfer Ma I was right all along. Remember folks, always trust the FC Porto brand! Now, can I interest you in Defour, Varela and Licá? Fantaaaastic players, I guarantee you won't go wrong with them.
  4. Re: Official Manchester City Thread As in it's too expensive? I don't agree at all. It's about right for what he's worth against the market's current valuation. The fact that David Luiz was sold for such a high bid is a clear indicator of top level defensive players' value these days. Or the stupidity of rich owners. Either way Mangala is much better than Sideshow Bob, so there's that. Also, Markovic was sold for 25M euros, Mangala is being sold for 30M pounds.
  5. Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread How's your TV working sweety?
  6. Re: Official World Cup 2014 Thread Hoping for at least another 2 goals from Germany. 'You only get what you deserve'
  7. Re: Official Manchester City Thread I actually meant 'in a month'. My bad.
  8. Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Yeah, he's supposedly joining us this season or the next one. Talented kid who hopefully won't stay in the shadows for much longer.
  9. Re: The Official Npower Championship Thread Derby NOOOOOOO...
  10. Re: Official Manchester City Thread Fernando signed for City, details in a day or two. I'm glad he didn't opt for Italy, I think he'll be much better off in the Premier League.
  11. Re: UEFA Europa League Feels like I'm 15 y.o. again and Quaresma is being decisive as usual. Nostalgia ftw.
  12. Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Quintero is better than James.
  13. Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Looks like Benfica is starting off well. Serbian dream team for the win! lmao What can I say, I love drinking their tears.
  14. Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Priceless.
  15. Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread buuuuuuuuurn
  16. Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread BUUUUUUUUUUUURN
  17. Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread My knees are actually decent compared to Izmailov's.
  18. Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread ...*Sigh*...
  19. Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread Please Chelsea, crush them hard. I can't stand their idiotic smirk any more.
  20. Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Sloppy defending by Salino and Quim.
  21. Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Yes. As I recall' date=' he was one of the best CBs in the U-20 WC. Loaning him out was a huge mistake, considering how squishy Sporting's defence turned out to be. He's better than the likes of Polga or Alberto Rodriguez and I guess he'll be in the squad next season. Definitely! I always mentioned his potential in older posts. As some of you may recall, I pointed out the similarities to Pepe (including the bald head ). Anyway, he improved his game a lot and I put him ahead of Otamendi right now. He's still playing
  22. Re: Official Manchester City Thread This world is insane.
  23. Re: Respuesta: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Permission to laugh at this intensely?
  24. Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Giroud looks nice, I'll go for him. All the others aren't exactly easy to buy from other managers. Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...