Jump to content

Stuarty

Members
  • Posts

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    Stuarty reacted to rimicovi in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    My try to give back to the community:
    My thoughts on Portuguese Primeira Liga next review and transfer market. I tried to focus on more youth players or players that are way over/underrated.
    How it's made? Name - Current rating - Change to Next Rating - % of transfer to big 5 leagues this summer. PLEASE be aware this is only my opinion.
    Here it goes:
    SPORTING CP:
    Antonio ADÁN - 87 - +2 to 89 Sebastian Coates - 88 - +1 to 89 Gonçalo INÁCIO - 76 - +7 to 83 - 25% chance of transfer to top 5 leagues Nuno MENDES - 82 - +5 to 87 - 80% chance of transfer to top 5 leagues Pedro PORRO - 86 - +2 to 88 - on loan from Man City - Should stay 1 more season Daniel BRAGANÇA - 78 - +5 to 83 - 25% chance of transfer to top 5 leagues Dário ESSUGO - 70 - +3 to 73 Matheus NUNES - 83 - +2 to 85 João PALHINHA - 87 - +1 to 88 - 75% chance of transfer to top 5 leagues Pedro GONÇALVES - 87 - +2 to 89 - 25% chance of transfer to top 5 leagues Tiago TOMÁS - 80 - +4 to 84   SL Benfica:   Nicolás OTAMENDI - 90 - -1 to 89 Jan VERTONGHEN -91 - -1 to 90 Luís PIZZI - 91 - -1 to 90 Diogo GONÇALVES - 83 - +2 to 85 Haris SEFEROVIĆ - 87 - +1 to 88   FC Porto:   Diogo LEITE - 84 - +1 to 85 - 50%chance of transfer to top 5 leagues Wilson MANAFÁ - 85 - +2 to 87 Chancel MBEMBA - 86 - +1 to 87 Zaidu SANUSI - 85 - +2 to 87 Luis DÍAZ - 87 - +1 to 88 Sérgio OLIVEIRA - 87 - +2 to 89 Chico CONCEIÇÃO - 75 - +4 to 79 Toni MARTÍNEZ - 83 - +1 to 84   SC Braga:   Al MUSRATI - 83 - +2 to 85 Wenderson GALENO - 86 - +1 to 87 Abel RUÍZ - 80 - +4 to 84 - 50%chance of transfer to top 5 leagues   Thoughts are very welcome.  
  2. Like
    Stuarty reacted to Toby S in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Nice little +2 for Daka today, well deserved, and feel like he'll get another +1/+2 end of the season
  3. Like
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    If he stays at Leipzig I think he has every chance but would face stiff competition from Mukiele, all ifs and buts to be honest so I wouldn’t like to say for definite.
    Jorginho + Tzolis
    Can + Rudiger
    I haven’t seen any rumours but Swansea have just qualified for the play offs so every chance he could be playing in the Prem next season.
    Obvious one but Nat Phillips, played enough to get 83/84.
    From a previous post of mine:
    Nuno Mendes - Sporting CP
    Luca Gourna-Douath - Saint-Etienne
    Herculano Nabian - V.Guimaraes
    Sergey Pinyaev - Chertanovo
    Iliax Moriba - Barcelona
    Thierry Small - Everton
    Dane Scarlett - Spurs
    Carney Chukwuemeka - Villa
    Sinaly Diomande - Lyon
    Devyne Rensch - Ajax
    Lenny Lacroix - Metz
    Brandon Soppy - Rennes
    Vinicius Tobias - Internacional
    Torben Rhein - Bayern
    Paulo Bernardo - Benfica
    Miguel Azeez - Arsenal
    Jakub Drozd - Banik Ostrava
    William Boving - Copenhagen
    Joelson Fernandes - Sporting CP
    Jamie Bynoe-Gittens - Dortmund
    Jayden Braaf - City
    Miguel Silveira - Fluminense
    Yusuf Demir - Rapid Wien
    Benjamin Sesko - Salzburg
    Luka Sucic - Salzburg
    Luka Romero - Mallorca
    Matheus Nascimento - Botafogo
    Luca Oyen - Gent
    Kaide Gordon - Liverpool
    Kwadwo Baah - City
    Kacper Duda - Wisla Krakow
    Jeppe Kjaer - Ajax
    Dario Sarmiento - City
    Florent Da Silva - Lyon
    Carlos Alvarez - Sevilla
    Artem Sokolov - Chertanovo
    Damasceno Renyer - Santos
    Brian Brobbey - Ajax
    Barry Hepburn - Bayern
    Bryan Fiabema - Chelsea
    Kamaldeen Sulemana - Nordsjaelland 
    Moreira Savio - Atletico Mineiro
    Ilias Akhomach - Barcelona
    Exequiel Zeballos - Boca Juniors
    Luca Netz - Hertha Berlin
    Marcel Pitaluga - Liverpool
    Simon Ngapandouetnbu - Marseille
    Bernardo Natan - Flamengo
    Nicolo Rovella - Genoa
    Pape Sarr - Metz
    Caden Clark - New York Red Bulls
    Liam Delap - Manchester City
    Oleh Ocheretko - Shakhtar Donetsk
    Amad Diallo - Manchester United
    Youssoufa Moukoko - Dortmund
    Damasceno Renyer - Santos
    Dante Sealy - Dallas
    Obviously you also have the likes of Cherki, Gabriel Veron, Kaio Jorge, Doku, Musiala, Camavinga, Pedri, Neto, Botman, Kabak, Fofana, Bellingham, Gravenberch, Haaland, Fati, Dest, Saka, Gouiri, Darwin Nunez, Szoboszlai, Daka, Aaronson, De Paula, Hugo Souza, Foden, Badiashille, Bryan Gil, Boadu, Schuurs, Tzolis, Madueke and many more.
  4. Haha
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    So I’ve done a bit of research and looked at some of the results over the past week from the former Super league 12
    Getafe 0-0 Real Madrid
    Atalanta 1-0 Juventus
    Arsenal 1-1 Fulham
    Leeds United 1-1 Liverpool
    Leeds United 0-0 Manchester United
    Chelsea 0-0 Brighton & Hove Albion
    AC Milan 1-2 Sassuolo
    Spezia 1-1 Inter
    Arsenal 0-1 Everton
    Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle United
    Real Madrid 0-0 Real Betis
    Athletic Club 2-1 Atletico Madrid
    Fiorentina 1-1 Juventus
    I might have missed a few results but far from superior 🤣
  5. Like
    Stuarty reacted to brocky64 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Seeing as the J.League might be the next league to be reviewed, I thought I'd recycle the bargain bucket to try and dig out some cheap risers for everyone, so here goes:
    (To clarify, columns are Team, Name, Age, Mins in 2021 season, SM rating, SM value)
    <£100k
    Sagan Tosu Y. Higuchi 24 904 67 £36,000 Vissel Kobe T. Yamakawa 23 856 65 £28,000 Consadole Sapporo T. Kaneko 23 785 70 £80,000 Gamba Osaka K. Kurokawa 24 347 70 £80,000 £100k – £199k
    Shonan Bellmare S. Tanaka 18 692 63 £100,000 Sagan Tosu F. Honda 19 527 63 £100,000 Kashima Antlers Y. Oki 21 810 65 £160,000 Kawasaki Frontale Y. Wakizaka 25 747 73 £180,000 Shonan Bellmare S. Machino 21 501 70 £180,000 £200k – £299k
    Tokushima Vortis T. Kishimoto 23 901 74 £240,000 Vissel Kobe D. Maekawa 26 900 75 £260,000 Sanfrecce Hiroshima H. Araki 24 883 75 £280,000 Shonan Bellmare Y. Ohashi 24 877 73 £200,000 Shonan Bellmare H. Ishihara 22 810 73 £280,000 FC Tokyo T. Watanabe 24 659 73 £200,000 Kashiwa Reysol T. Ominami 23 630 73 £200,000 Nagoya Grampus Y. Soma 24 582 75 £280,000 Oita Trinita K. Haneda 23 452 73 £200,000 FC Tokyo G. Hatano 22 450 70 £260,000 Kashima Antlers A. Ueda 22 449 70 £240,000 £300k – £399k
    Avispa Fukuoka H. Mae 25 971 76 £300,000 Shonan Bellmare K. Tani 20 900 73 £300,000 Nagoya Grampus Mateus 26 887 78 £380,000 Sagan Tosu D. Matsuoka 19 850 75 £340,000 Shonan Bellmare T. Okamoto 28 836 78 £344,000 Kashima Antlers K. Machida 23 810 76 £320,000 Vegalta Sendai J. Slowik 29 810 78 £348,000 Sanfrecce Hiroshima S. Higashi 20 807 73 £300,000 Kawasaki Frontale Jesiel 27 803 78 £359,000 Sagan Tosu S. Nakano 17 799 73 £300,000 Cerezo Osaka A. Seko 20 689 73 £300,000 Tokushima Vortis J. Fujita 19 557 76 £360,000 Kashima Antlers R. Araki 19 521 73 £300,000 Vissel Kobe Y. Kobayashi 20 444 73 £300,000 Shimizu S-Pulse Yuito Suzuki 19 338 75 £340,000 £400k – £599k
    Kawasaki Frontale M. Yamane 27 1080 80 £595,000 Sagan Tosu Eduardo 27 990 80 £586,000 Nagoya Grampus S. Inagaki 29 925 80 £566,000 Shimizu S-Pulse Yoshinori Suzuki 28 900 80 £577,000 Shimizu S-Pulse Thiago Santana 28 863 80 £575,000 Oita Trinita Y. Misao 30 646 80 £557,000 FC Tokyo Adailton 30 629 80 £507,000 Consadole Sapporo Kim Min-Tae 27 627 80 £594,000 Cerezo Osaka R. Harakawa 27 626 80 £590,000 Nagoya Grampus R. Yamasaki 28 610 80 £566,000 £600k – £1m
    Kawasaki Frontale A. Tanaka 22 991 78 £600,000 Sanfrecce Hiroshima K. Osako 21 990 78 £1,000,000 FC Tokyo R. Ogawa 24 820 80 £800,000 Kashiwa Reysol T. Koga 22 810 78 £700,000 Yokohama F. Marinos S. Hatanaka 25 810 80 £700,000 Vissel Kobe Y. Goke 21 793 78 £600,000 Kawasaki Frontale K. Mitoma 23 719 80 £800,000 Nagoya Grampus K. Miyahara 25 657 80 £700,000 Avispa Fukuoka T. Kanamori 27 655 80 £700,000 Shimizu S-Pulse R. Takeuchi 30 642 81 £733,000 Cerezo Osaka J. Nishikawa 19 377 70 £600,000 Thoughts always welcome, let me know if you have any questions!
    My best buy would be Ao Tanaka. Played almost every game for Kawasaki Frontale last season and this season – this is the team that won the league, the AFC Champions League and are top of the league again. Would be surprised if he didn't reach 82.
    @Sir Rahul – slight tangent, but I'm happy to help with tidying the J.League on Soccerwiki if you'd like the help, feel free to DM me about it if so.
  6. Thanks
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Some good English talents have been added this morning:
    Jude Soonsup-Bell (17) who is a MUST BUY!
    Lewis Bate (18) good investment
    Charlie McNeil (17) good investment.
  7. Like
    Stuarty reacted to Milanista1 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    In a CGW = get him while you still can. Hopefully his addition will pay off in seasons to come. 
    Dani is younger and has really improved this season. 
    Ok...Here goes - are any of these Benfica youth players worth keeping: Tiago Araujo, Paulo Bernardo, Nuno Tavares, Goncola Ramos and Ronaldo Camacho? 
     
    Thanks again for your great work and effort in keeping us informed. 
    Imagine in 5 years time I'll be like my first eleven was built with the help of Kieran, Thorgan and the others on this thread - that's if i'm still around. ☺
  8. Thanks
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Some good new additions to the database this morning!
    Anthony Elanga (18) Manchester United
    Paxten Aaronson (17) Philadelphia Union
    Christian Rasmussen (18) Ajax
    Israel Salazar (17) also added, MUST BUY!
  9. Like
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Well done Arsenal for knocking out the racists! 💪🏿🤝💪🏻
  10. Thanks
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    This weeks U23 team of the week from football talent scout
    🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Etienne Green
    🇵🇹 Rúben Vinagre
    🇮🇹 Alessandro Bastoni
    🇫🇷 Maxence Lacroix
    🇵🇹 Tiago Djaló
    🇳🇴 Kristian Thorstvedt
    🇧🇪 Eliot Matazo
    🇨🇿 Adam Hložek
    🇷🇴 Dennis Man
    🇫🇷 Marcus Thuram
    🇿🇲 Patson Daka
    Some new entries this week with the likes of Etienne Green (65 rated in game) who made his senior debut for Saint Etienne in the absence of Jessy Moulin, he is the perfect player for Saint Etienne with his first name and his second name being the colour of their kit 😂
    Another contender was Dogan Alemdar who helped Kayserispor to a 1-1 draw away to Trabzonspor making 10 saves of which 4 were inside the box.
    Tiago Djalo muted Mbappe in the big game at the top of Ligue 1 which warrants his place at RB in this team, playing outside of his normal position Djalo was a rock on the right hand side of Lille’s defence who nullified both Neymar and Mbappe helping Lille to a 1-0 win.
    Moving on to the strikers and what more needs to be said about Patson Daka, scored a hat trick in 8 minutes, keeps on impressing and I’m sure a big move awaits him in the summer.
    That’s all for now, hope this helps some of you guys who don’t watch many talents in  European football.
    Cheers Kieran 😁
  11. Like
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Player to watch! 🇷🇺
    Alongside Arsen Zakharyan (17) at Dynamo Moscow who we’ve spoke about before, there is another young prospect currently playing well in Konstantin Tyukavin (18)

    In his last 2 games (93 minutes) he’s scored 3 goals and created 1 assist, goal involvement every 23 minutes. He’s also played 10 games (350 minutes) in all comps this season scoring 4 goals.
    SM rating - 73
    Value - 300k
    Another good young prospect to invest in!!
  12. Like
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Maxence Lacroix (20) in the Bundesliga this season:
    24 games
    12 clean sheets
    1 goal
    1 assist
    1.6 tackles won per 90
    2.1 interceptions per 90
    4.5 clearances per 90
    2.2 aerials won per 90
    50% of games he’s been involved in resulted in a clean sheet for Wolfsburg.
    Top top defender one of the best playing in Germany!
    End of season review: 83 -> 86/87
  13. Haha
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    SWIKI REPORT (01/04/21)
    10 pages this morning and a whole lot randomness so I’ve just picked out Portugal as the main country to focus on.
    Don’t know if anyone has noticed but Haaland has had a position change this morning and has rose to 94 😲
     
    Portugal 🇵🇹 
    Vitoria de Guimaraes - 7
    SC Salgueiros - 1
    SC Beira-Mar - 1
    FC Arouca - 1
    AD Fafe - 1
    Uniao Sport Club Parades - 1
    Porto FC - 1
    Sporting CP - 1
    CD Nacional - 1
    Thanks for reading
    Cheers Kieran 😁
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    APRIL FOOLS!!
    Haaland hasn’t been edited of course 😁
  14. Like
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Real Madrid have made enquiries to sign young English striker Liam Delap (18) this summer.

  15. Thanks
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    4 MUST BUYS added this morning!!
    Dario Essugo (16) - Sporting CP
    Hannibal Mejbri (18) - Manchester United
    Alejandro Balde (18) - Barcelona
    Pablo Gavi (16) - Barcelona
     
     
  16. Haha
    Stuarty reacted to RhysMorgan in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Having been a Newcastle fan all my life I would say its us or any team managed by Steve bruce
  17. Like
    Stuarty reacted to gyanthecat in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    I realized that today I broke the 1.000-like milestone to my posts! I usually don't pay too much attention to this stuff, but still it's a nice achievement, considering that I joined this forum only 9 months ago.
    In this short time, I discovered a small but beautiful and engaging community, and I am very happy to have become a tiny part of it! I would like to personally thank every one of you for the pleasant conversations, the good humour and your endless football knowledge!
    But above all, thank you for the time you make me waste here instead of working!
  18. Like
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Nuno Mendes (18) with a solid debut for Portugal!
    ☑️ 90 minutes
    🚫 Clean sheet
    🔑 3 key passes
    ⚔️ 7 duels won
    ✈️ 3/3 aerial duels won
    ❌ 1 interception
    🤼‍♂️ 2/2 tackles won
    🦶 81 touches
    🙌 1-0 win
    What a talent, only 18 years old and has many more caps to come.
  19. Haha
    Stuarty reacted to thorgan lesar in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    VERY
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    SPECIAL
  20. Like
    Stuarty got a reaction from Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Unfortunately my good mate pipped me to Doku, but managed to get Veron a few weeks back so might already be set then! Thanks Kieran!
  21. Like
    Stuarty got a reaction from Toby S in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Yeah thought they could be good investments for the coming years. Thank you Sir!
    Yeah Wirtz seems special! Thankfully managed to get a hold of Bellingham and Reyna the 2 other Bundesliga young guns but Wirtz is starting to get some interest in my GW too. Like you say, all very young so (hopefully) some time to snap them up! Thanks Toby!
  22. Thanks
    Stuarty reacted to Kieran_S91 in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    As much as Bruno has been a revelation for United, there’s not a chance he should be 95 in my opinion.
    Unless Lucas Digne is a big upgrade for you I would go for the duo.
    That’s a tough one, if you’re getting Locatelli and one other I would possibly go for Gravenberch.
    Tielemens has really impressed me this season though, hard to lose a player who’s been so in form behind a great manager in Rodgers.
    Griezmann
    De Vrij
    Guerrerio, Digne, Blind, Tagliafico
    Yes Joao Cancelo
    Thiago Silva could potentially drop, injuries haven’t helped his cause
    Suarez should stay, had a great season in all honesty.
    Doku would be the ideal replacement, also Cherki like you say along with Gabriel Veron.
    Wirtz, Gravenberch, Cherki, Ihattaren.
    SPECIAL 😂
    Id take the duo, future 90+ LB for sure. Already in the senior Portuguese national team, linked with clubs like City for over 60 million.
    Potentially, a few people have been kicked in recent days. I’ll PM you another link 😁
  23. Like
    Stuarty got a reaction from Sir Rahul in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Yeah thought they could be good investments for the coming years. Thank you Sir!
    Yeah Wirtz seems special! Thankfully managed to get a hold of Bellingham and Reyna the 2 other Bundesliga young guns but Wirtz is starting to get some interest in my GW too. Like you say, all very young so (hopefully) some time to snap them up! Thanks Toby!
  24. Thanks
    Stuarty reacted to Toby S in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    I'd rank Wirtz first, feel like he is a must buy if you can in your GW
    Personally I'd then go Gravenberch, Ihatarren and then Cherki based on mins played this year, but they're all very good talents and very young!
  25. Thanks
    Stuarty reacted to Sir Rahul in Rahul W's rating predictions   
    Yeah it isn't, I help to edit on the database now
    Griezmann
    de Vrij
    Guerreiro, Digne, Blind, Tagliafico
    Cancelo
    Bonucci could be at risk depending where Juventus finish. Silva has been injured and age may cause him to drop.
    Yes
    Continues
    87
    Good shouts
    Honestly not too sure
×
×
  • Create New...