The Ultimate Sides

How about this for an idea

Every week we spend 7 days building the best 11 (no subs) of every team since the Premiership started - each time employing a basic 4-4-2 -This week Arsenal

(Next week, Aston Villa etc..)

Lets try and make something to talk about everyweek on the forum.

what do you think..if so what is you best ever Arsenal side. this is mine

D, Seaman

V, Anderson - T, Adams - M Keown* - A, Cole

F Ljungberg - R Parlour - D Platt - M Overmars

T Henry - I Wright

I was stuck on the right winger as i dont know any...

well its a fought to make the forum little more interesting on what people think, i hope we can all pick a team,

Re: The Ultimate Sides

Every week we spend 7 days building the best 11 (no subs) of every team since the Premiership started - each time employing a basic 4-4-2 -This week Arsenal

(Next week' date=' Aston Villa etc..)[/color']

D, Seaman

T Henry - I Wright

well its a fought to make the forum little more interesting on what people think, i hope we can all pick a team,

That sucks... no one on here will be interested in that cause its to boring..

SORRY but it is..

SORRY but it is..

:confused: You know what i love ? i love people who harly ever come on the forum then voice an untrue opinion on the behalf of the rest of the regular and none regular members . . . . . . so in future, keep those negative posts to yourself

:)

Thats a swish team to be fair, and its not going to hurt people, righting down best of all time teams. Freddy on the right wing is a good choice because in his hey day he was awesome, although im sure arsenal fans can think of some one better . :)

(Next week' date=' Aston Villa etc..)[/color']

D, Seaman

T Henry - I Wright

Nice idea mate.

However I would have thought that Vieira would be there instead of Parlour, and Campbell instead of Keown.. Looks like a phenomenal team though..How about Giovanni van Bronkhorst instead of Ashley Cole at LB?:P

SORRY but it is..

As for you, dont be so rude buddy.

SORRY but it is..

I'm interested......so you are VERY VERY VERY wrong when you say no one would be interested my friend.....how does it feel to be so wrong? I have never had the embarrassment of being as wrong as you, please feel free to share with the forum how it feels :)

If you're not interested in this thread then fine, don't post in it. But don't make assumptions on peoples behalf....especially not mine :mad:

Pedro good idea mate, I wish you luck with trying to find 11 good Villa players next week, that's a tough ask :P:)

I'm interested......so you are VERY VERY VERY wrong when you say no one would be interested my friend.....how does it feel to be so wrong? I have never had the embarrassment of being as wrong as you' date=' please feel free to share with the forum how it feels

If you're not interested in this thread then fine, don't post in it. But don't make assumptions on peoples behalf....especially not mine :mad:

Pedro good idea mate, I wish you luck with trying to find 11 good Villa players next week, that's a tough ask :P:)[/quote']

But with the help of Mr. Adamski...

He will be like. Gabby, Youngy, Angely, Carewy, Baroshhy, Sorensy, Smellybugy (Mellberg) :P

It depends on what era of these teams you grew up watching that would determine which team to pick, but decent thread tho.

Charlie George has to in the Arsenal all-time team for me, and Bergkamp (along with Zola) has been probably the best foreign import to the premiership.

Of course, Arsenals back 5 of Seaman, Dixon, Keown, Adams and Winterburn was one of the finest defence lines ever.