How long does it take from time of bidding for an external club to accept your bid?

Ben C

Re: How long does it take from time of bidding for an external club to accept your bi

Can someone please tell me this it is very important!!! :P

It varies from deal to deal which baffles me

If you make a bid late evening and no other teams have counter bid then you'll usually have the deal accepted the following evening.

I think the speed of which it's accepted is determined by how many teams have that specific player short-listed. If you're the only one interested in that player then the deal seems to be accepted a little quicker

Re: How long does it take from time of bidding for an external club to accept your bi

If you make a bid late evening and no other teams have counter bid then you'll usually have the deal accepted the following evening.

I think the speed of which it's accepted is determined by how many teams have that specific player short-listed. If you're the only one interested in that player then the deal seems to be accepted a little quicker

I think you may have a point with the shortlisted thing, I've noticed that but never really thought they would do something like that and just forgot it as a coincidence or something. It makes sense though as it gives the other managers interested time to see the deal and intercept it but I don't think the counter-bid from another manager does anything because if you was the first to bid then it'll still be done in 24 hours (max) by the time you bidded, unless you withdraw that bid of course then it'll be accepted 24 hours (max) from the second bid.

Usually ranges from around 16-24 hours' date=' atleast for me I find it to be that. Mostly around the 20-24 hour mark though ;)[/quote']

Thanks guys both repped.

Im in a situation where the quicker its accepted the better.

Bidding for Ronaldo minimum cash no one else has him shortlisted and Im hoping it gets accepted before technically today's evening.

I made the bid at 12:00am as soon as his TB was lifted.

If I can do this it will hands down be the best deal and sneakiest I have ever managed on SM because the league im in is very competitive and I had to do some tactical selling to ensure no one saw Ronaldo's transfer to external so unless people have looked for him they will assume he's at managed and so far no one has noticed.

Cheers both of you repped :)

Thanks guys both repped.

Bidding for Ronaldo minimum cash no one else has him shortlisted and Im hoping it gets accepted before technically today's evening.

If I can do this it will hands down be the best deal and sneakiest I have ever managed on SM because the league im in is very competitive and I had to do some tactical selling to ensure no one saw Ronaldo's transfer to external so unless people have looked for him they will assume he's at managed and so far no one has noticed.

Haha! You must be joking, Ronaldo, the 98 Cristiano Ronadlo, TB lifted, unmanaged and nobody has him shortlisted? Never seen anything like that before and if you manage to get him that'll be amazing xD Good luck man! What do you mean by tactical selling btw? I usually just spam other teams that have the player shortlisted by continiously bidding for their players around 40 times till it goes so far down their club messages that it gets automatically deleted lololol :D

Haha! You must be joking' date=' Ronaldo, the 98 Cristiano Ronadlo, TB lifted, unmanaged and nobody has him shortlisted? Never seen anything like that before and if you manage to get him that'll be amazing xD Good luck man! What do you mean by tactical selling btw? I usually just spam other teams that have the player shortlisted by continiously bidding for their players around 40 times till it goes so far down their club messages that it gets automatically deleted lololol :D[/quote']

Yes THE 98 Ronaldo :D TB lifted EXTERNAL and no one but me has him shortlisted :P

Basically the situation is as follows.....

few months ago I missed out on ronaldo to liverpool manager (im man utd) obviously everyone had him shortlisted but as soon as he moved to liverpool people removed him from the shortlist..... I didnt

The Liverpool manager was about 15 million in debt (I think it was a bit more then 15 but he was embaressed to say :P) half way through season (bought way too many players in and wages ate away at him) so he sold Ronaldo to external real madrid he obvioulsy forgot i had him shortlisted. As soon as I saw the bid from Real Madrid I made some deals with managers in my game world for some of my young risers. I also ended up selling Sneider for cash just to make sure that the day Ronaldo being sold back to madrid ended up being filled with lots of other inimportant deals so no one would see in the gameworld messages that he had been sold unless they searched through them.

Between selling ronaldo to madrid and now liverpool have had a change of manager. who is very much a youth hoarder. He's not interested in players over like 22 and has spent all the cash from Ronaldo on younger players like Draxler etc. so he cannot buy back ronaldo even if he wanted too :P.

I have checked around other managers in the gameworld just casual conversations about cash and all of them are in need of cash!!! :P.

I did this by making **** offers to the managers of my youth team who didnt rise for unimportant players on there teams and they all said they needed cash not players :P So I know that none of them can afford him without losing players like Fabregas plus cash or Messi

SO I am in a very very very unique position in that I have a chance a small chance to buy Ronaldo uncontested for CV due to all this planning and a bit of opportunism and I have put my bid in at 12:00am as early as possible so it gets accepted asap :)

Basically If i pull this off this will be the best deal I have ever made in my whole 4 and half years of playing SM :P and probably the best playing of the game I have ever heard of too!!!

Yes THE 98 Ronaldo :D TB lifted EXTERNAL and no one but me has him shortlisted :P

few months ago I missed out on ronaldo to liverpool manager (im man utd) obviously everyone had him shortlisted but as soon as he moved to liverpool people removed him from the shortlist..... I didnt

The Liverpool manager was about 15 million in debt (I think it was a bit more then 15 but he was embaressed to say :P) half way through season (bought way too many players in and wages ate away at him) so he sold Ronaldo to external real madrid he obvioulsy forgot i had him shortlisted. As soon as I saw the bid from Real Madrid I made some deals with managers in my game world for some of my young risers. I also ended up selling Sneider for cash just to make sure that the day Ronaldo being sold back to madrid ended up being filled with lots of other inimportant deals so no one would see in the gameworld messages that he had been sold unless they searched through them.

Between selling ronaldo to madrid and now liverpool have had a change of manager. who is very much a youth hoarder. He's not interested in players over like 22 and has spent all the cash from Ronaldo on younger players like Draxler etc. so he cannot buy back ronaldo even if he wanted too :P.

I have checked around other managers in the gameworld just casual conversations about cash and all of them are in need of cash!!! :P.

I did this by making **** offers to the managers of my youth team who didnt rise for unimportant players on there teams and they all said they needed cash not players :P So I know that none of them can afford him without losing players like Fabregas plus cash or Messi

SO I am in a very very very unique position in that I have a chance a small chance to buy Ronaldo uncontested for CV due to all this planning and a bit of opportunism and I have put my bid in at 12:00am as early as possible so it gets accepted asap :)

Basically If i pull this off this will be the best deal I have ever made in my whole 4 and half years of playing SM :P and probably the best playing of the game I have ever heard of too!!!

Definitely an extremely unique and interesting situation haha, and definitely will be tjhe best deal I've ever heard of. Good luck man :)

Definitely an extremely unique and interesting situation haha' date=' and definitely will be tjhe best deal I've ever heard of. Good luck man :)[/quote']

Cheers I hope all goes well will let you know what happens :P

Yeah, it seems to vary from deal to deal!

It really is fairly random. I've made bids in the late evening around 11pm and had them accepted around midday the following day but then i've made bids around this time and its not been accepted until Sunday morning for example.

Generall i find the best time is mid morning and then by the next morning the player is usually in your squad :)

EDIT: Wow, i've only just read your actual situation! Thats incredible! Haha i've never seen anything like that. I love the thought and effort you've gone to though making sure the gameworld messages are all clogged up! Haha i like it!

Thanks guys both repped.

hi Ben i have found that if they are not shortlisted, then it takes on average 18 hours, that's in my experience. and as has been previously mentioned no more than 24 hours if many have shown an interest in the player. if ths deal goes through for you then its either very impressive or everyone in your game world are a bunch of numpties. Will be curious to know how it goes for you mate

i dont know if this rivals your deal for getting ronaldo for CV but in one of my game worlds i got messi in exchange for sneijder and hulk :D

Well guys some good news and some bad news.

Good news is my bid for Ronaldo was accepted and I will be getting him.

Bad news is I could not get him for CV.

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Cesc FABREGAS and Nuri SAHIN involving Cristiano RONALDO of Real Madrid and Arsenal has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Real Madrid will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Cristiano RONALDO of Real Madrid from Manchester United has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My offer stand at £65 million which is higher then the Arsenal offer which surprised me.

The Arsenal manager offered Fabregas and Sahin for Ronaldo so I added an extra 20 million to my offer which will be enough to sign Ronaldo.

So unfortunately the fairytale didnt come true but Im still proud of my achievement getting him so cheap £65 million in cash is still a bargain in my eyes :) and it would have been much more had i not made it incredibly hard to see Ronaldo had been transferred in the first place. I also made it so the only offer that could have been accepted was one which required losing a player of the quality of Fabregas (a player who I would have signed if I lost the Ronaldo bid)

So instead of getting him for CV at £44.3 million I am getting him for £65 million which I think you will all agree is a bargain still :).