Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniyal

English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

You don't just give up though. There are plenty of players available so even if you don't get your first choice targets' date=' you can move on to someone else. Eventually, you'll have a strong first eleven. Besides, it's not all about signings. Getting your tactics right mean you can wipe out any disadvantages. Stick at it.[/quote']

Well it does look like i have to play my tactics right lol.If i don't,Looks like i will be a walk in a park team.

Way to expensive dude. Rather have 20 mill in the bank and good players already before I take the plunge and buy young high rated players. Say Shaqiri at Newcastle. I would have loved to bring him in but he would have been 10 mill plus meaning that I would have either had to pay full cash or include 2 players. I suppose its ok for a club like yours' date=' but Palace's best player was an 85 I think. He was over 30 aswell :o[/quote']

A 85 :eek: Woah! My best is 82 lol and all young players are too expensive for my club.

The offer for Gianluca CURCI of Roma from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

88-Gk :D

The offer for Carlos GURPEGI of Athletic Club from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

88-CM

The offer for López ANGEL of Villarreal from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

88-RB

The offer for Aleksandar LUKOVIC of Zenit from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

88-CB

The offer for Antonio LOPEZ of Atlético Madrid from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

88-LB

The offer for Javi ESPINOSA of Barcelona from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:D

Also ive got bids Accepted on

Kofi DANNING

Yaya SANOGO

Bernie IBINI-ISEI

Shaun DOWLING

Daniel BALZAN

Had some interest in David Stockdale. With him being surplus to requirements' date=' i'm willing to sell for 5 million. He's a good keeper to have as he stands a decent shout of going to the Euros with England and will go higher then his current 84.[/quote']

happy0007.gif

EDIT:

Oops read it wrong.. thoght you meant no1 :o:o

Palace's average is now 88. Still got a few more deals to do. Any top prem teasm selling any 75 rated players?

few more accepted bids at wigan..

The offer for Mauro ZARATE of Lazio from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Azevedo SILVIO of Atlético Madrid from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Manu DEL MORAL of Sevilla from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sunderland will conclude there buying in the market today. A big gamble taken with some players as ive gone for players with potential rather then the 90+ safe buys.

Two friendly draws against Prem opposisition so far and two more friendlys to come this weekend.

Looking forward to opening game of the season.

Blackburn Rovers are looking good. By the end of the day, I should have my defense and attack filled with 90+ players, and my midfield all 90+ except for my wings, which are 88 and 89. Most my players are youngish, ranging from 22-29. Good mixture of solid ratings and a few chances for risers as well. Definitely plan to use a few of my older players to get risers in the future, but going into the season I think I have one of the strongest teams. I think top 4 finish is bold, but achievable.

stuck my final bid in now for wigan..

team is all round capable and solid.. worked on positionals and a solid overall average with players who will move out for better projects whilst maintaining rating ive managed to hit..

dont feel ill go down having seen some of the other builds in top tier which is pritty much my only aim for season 1 :) ..

Blackburn Rovers are looking good. By the end of the day' date=' I should have my defense and attack filled with 90+ players, and my midfield all 90+ except for my wings, which are 88 and 89. Most my players are youngish, ranging from 22-29. Good mixture of solid ratings and a few chances for risers as well. Definitely plan to use a few of my older players to get risers in the future, but going into the season I think I have one of the strongest teams. I think top 4 finish is bold, but achievable.[/quote']

Opening game of the season for me going to be a tough game at the stadium of light.

Fixtures have not been kind for Sunderland.

Opening 5 Games Blackburn,Man City,Aston Villa,Arsenal,Man Utd.

be happy to take whatever i can from them 5 games.

The offer for Gennaro GATTUSO of Milan from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My first 90 :P

The offer for Akaki GOGIA of VfL Wolfsburg from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
Leyti N'DIAYE has completed his move to Peterborough United from Marseille for £900,000 plus Ryan BENNETT

Beware of Peterbrough :D

The offer for Federico FAZIO of Sevilla from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 24 year old is joining for 600K and Rosenior happy with the deal.

The offer for Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG of Milan from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Seen him around a bit now, been linked with a perminant move too French football, watched him against Brazil he is a cracking young player aged 22. Giving up Mcshane for him real happy with the deal as can see him hitting 88/89 in French football soon.

The offer for Carles PLANAS of Barcelona from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another deal with the big bad Barcelona he is another long term player for our squad.

Has anyone got any defenders or midfielders 85 or above they can loan out to West Ham?

Rafik Halliche 84 rated cb/DM. Was looking to sell but you can take him on loan' date=' if my chairman allows.

Anyone got a striker and a CB peterbrough can loan ? Badly need them.

Orlando Sa, 82 rating. Chairman should allow.

Rafik Halliche 84 rated cb/DM. Was looking to sell but you can take him on loan' date=' if my chairman allows.

[/quote']

Just made a bid until I realized I needed a winger more, so have you got anyone go any decent Wingers to loan. 85 or above would be nice.

Just made a bid until I realized I needed a winger more' date=' so have you got anyone go any decent Wingers to loan. 85 or above would be nice.[/quote']

The only possibility would be Ayew but i've got plans for him so it looks like i'll have to say no. Sorry about that.

The loan offer for Rafik HALLICHE of Fulham from Peterborough United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

:D a 84 Cb adds depth :) will get a game,As i only have 3 Cb's :P

Thank you infernito :)