English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Guest Daniyal

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Do we know who the Southampton manager is? I've received a very odd loan bid from him for David Stockdale despite the fact he already has one rated 86 and Stockdale is 84' date=' what the douche?[/quote']

Nothing surprises me about some people. He looks like he has played the game long enough to know he doesn't need a back up. :confused:

I don't think he is on the forum.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Looks like Hull have won the chase for Cuenca, dammit.

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the set up. I must say, this set up seems to be shaping up quite nicely (aside from MUTD).

Do we know who the Southampton manager is? I've received a very odd loan bid from him for David Stockdale despite the fact he already has one rated 86 and Stockdale is 84' date=' what the douche?[/quote']

Perhaps he's selling him? Or maybe he wants him for the season :confused:

Guest Daniyal

Young Future stars!!

For Sale are:

Tamás Kadar

Dan Gosling

Nile Ranger

Sam Ameobi

James Tavernier

Jóan Edmusson

Grab these young talents now before they are gone!!!

spacer.gif

Dan James steered Norwich City to victory against Leicester City.

Norwich City outclassed Leicester City and beat them 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Belluschi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nocerino was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Dominating performance today in a friendly against Portsmouth. 71% possession set the pace as we won 4-0. Another signing also improves the team, with the lowest rated players an 88 in midfield and an 89 on the wing. Everyone else is 90+.

Also, as far as Division 1 predictions go, I think the top 6 (United, City, Spurs, Gunners, Chelsea, and Liverpool) will all be competitors for the top 4 spots, but I think someone else will end up there as well. Hopefully it's me lol

Mr Hammer (Forum) steered Hull City to victory against Sunderland.

Hull City beat Sunderland 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Aubameyang scored the winner for Hull City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

All there big names and could not cope with us.!

Hello everyone , Bolton manager here :D

Three straight 3-0 lost in my pre season friendly , Leicester Norwich Arsenal :eek:

I have planned that actually , these were just a gimmick for our fan .

We will show them our real strength when we thrash Norwich in 1st league game this Saturday .

Norwich's manager better play with 5 defender and very defensive tactic . ;)

Hello everyone ' date=' Bolton manager here :D

Three straight [b']3-0[/b] lost in my pre season friendly , Leicester Norwich Arsenal :eek:

I have planned that actually , these were just a gimmick for our fan .

We will show them our real strength when we thrash Norwich in 1st league game this Saturday .

Norwich's manager better play with 5 defender and very defensive tactic . ;)

Friendlies are pretty pointless and are not a good indication of anything in my opinion.

Good luck for the season...but I will have to beat you quite badly! :D

Hull City Handing Medicals To Three Players!

• New FC Porto signing (Jan Signing) Marc Janko is having a medical the FC Twente player (In Game) is joining with Jay Simpson heading the over way: 88 - 83!!

• AC Milan 34 year old Massimo Ambrosini is also having a medical, the Italy star has said he wants too play in the epl some day and hope too with Hull City. Matty Fryatt is heading the over way: 90 - 83!!

• German Champions Dortmund have let 21 year old Julian Koch have a medical with Hull City, the championship side is paying James Harper for the star (31 years old) : 83 - 84!! (Happy with the -1 a good deal long term)

• Hull City manager Mattuie Beckett has said he is now ready for season 1.