Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniyal

English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

..The offer for Shinji KAGAWA of Borussia Dortmund from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

..The offer for Rui PATRICIO of Sporting CP from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

..The offer for Jordan AYEW of Marseille from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

At least i know i got the above.

The Man City boss is beginning to get on my nerves.

No' date=' but there are dozens you could have gone for.[/quote']

Sorry if you are offended but i like to go for the best young talent across Europe so in some cases i think you are going to clash with players.

As you say there are always dozens more out there.

Guest Daniyal

..The offer for Shinji KAGAWA of Borussia Dortmund from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

..The offer for Rui PATRICIO of Sporting CP from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

..The offer for Jordan AYEW of Marseille from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

At least i know i got the above.

The Man City boss is beginning to get on my nerves.

I bought Tevez form Man City for 26mill

Guest Daniyal

Most the Man U players that I have on the transfer list can be sold for a few mill less than the price I put up' date=' feel free to make offers in-game.[/quote']

Made a bid for Paul Pogba

I bought Tevez form Man City for 26mill

City tell Milan: Stump up or Tevez will rot in reserves for two years

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-City-tell-AC-Milan-Stump-up-money-or-Carlos-Tevez-will-rot-in-reserves-for-two-years-article857181.html

Big price there mate!

The offer for Javier MASCHERANO of Barcelona from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Souza ROBINHO of Milan from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Diego FORLAN of Internazionale from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Ricardo KAKA of Real Madrid from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Mainly going short term but the players I wanted to use for long term it looks like I've been beaten to.

The offer for Isaac CUENCA of Barcelona from Hull City has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Worth just over 11M hope I got him would be a great signing here.

88 by end of this season.!

The loan offer for Jonjo SHELVEY of Liverpool from Hull City has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed

First loan brough in was shocked but happy he is a first team by far will be key here.

Looking for one more 84+

Guest Daniyal

Great doing business with you. I'm sure he'll do well for you! :)

I hope, he will be a regular player.

Guest Daniyal

Man Utd and Man City are after Marc-Andre Ter Stegen, LOL I was just about to by him

Manchester United - £0k + Tomasz KUSZCZAK + Ritchie DE LAET - Accepted. Manchester City - £4.6M + Wayne BRIDGE + Gunnar NIELSEN - Accepted.

No idea! I hope I've won him. He will have a valuable role keeping the bench warm. :D

said id take a side in here as i wanted 1 with being in wc 10000 wc 11111 ec 10000.. alsong as i could grab 1 in top tier as i have pompey and a second tier challenge in ec 10000 .. now incharge of wigan..

rekon at 29 out of 40 its not started 2 bad personaly and nowt 2 say it wont catch on so chanced getting in at early stage 2 make my own moves..

lost as to wot the whole transfer deadline business was about and not joining because of that as teams just trade out external in an ec anyway :confused: ..

Guest Daniyal

Joined as Crystal Palace.

Good luck mate

New forumer here.Hi all

Currently in charge of Blackpool and hoping a nice brand of attacking football will gets us promoted at the first attempt.

Consider this an advance request to loan Neymar from whomever manages to get his signature. If you are looking to invest him rather than play him he would fit in on loan in my much attacking Blackpool army.

New forumer here.Hi all

Currently in charge of Blackpool and hoping a nice brand of attacking football will gets us promoted at the first attempt.

Consider this an advance request to loan Neymar from whomever manages to get his signature. If you are looking to invest him rather than play him he would fit in on loan in my much attacking Blackpool army.

Think you're going to be struggling to get Neymar on loan, looking at the teams who've bidded. Nonetheless, enjoy the set up and the forum and try to not say stupid things like 99 per cent of the forum.

OI! Man Ure manager! I'm not going above the amount i've offered for Cleverly as i think it's a good offer.