English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Guest Daniyal

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Looks like Hull have won the chase for Cuenca, dammit.

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the set up. I must say, this set up seems to be shaping up quite nicely (aside from MUTD).

This set up's taking a weird turn' date=' it's like having two Elohims.[/quote']
Just the obscure randomness of your posts reminds me of him. Thankfully' date=' there's only one Elohim.[/quote']

See ! You DO have a weak spot for me

;) Aaaw, Infer ... I'm getting all warm and fuzzy inside now <3

As for the spam images ... I only do lolcats ( 99% of the time ) on random threads ... I do my main spamming in the troll threads !!

There's only one me !! Woo ! Unless you count happy hour at the pub ... then me goes many ! lol

Edwin Van Der Sar (Sethlark) steered Everton to victory against Southampton.

Everton outclassed Southampton and beat them 2 - 0 in their English Championship Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Stracqualursi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jovetic was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A job well done by the Toffees, with a clean sheet in Van Der Sar's debut. Up next is of course Man City.

Oh, BTW

Free Agent Toni SILVA has completed his move to Everton for 225,000

Yep, a Liverpool player makes the switch to Everton.

A job well done by the Toffees' date=' with a clean sheet in Van Der Sar's debut. Up next is of course Man City.

Oh, BTW

Yep, a Liverpool player makes the switch to Everton.

Blackburn were able to knock off Stoke City and advance to the Semi Finals of the English Cup! My goal of winning both cups is obviously impossible as I was knocked out of the shield, but I'd love to win this cup before making a dash for a top 10 spot in Division 1. Good luck Everton, and get ready for the Blackburn fans at Ewood Park!

Blackburn were able to knock off Stoke City and advance to the Semi Finals of the English Cup! My goal of winning both cups is obviously impossible as I was knocked out of the shield' date=' but I'd love to win this cup before making a dash for a top 10 spot in Division 1. Good luck Everton, and get ready for the Blackburn fans at Ewood Park![/quote']

Best of luck to Blackburn to, but back in the league, we will be hoping to repeat our performance against Man C at Goodison Park.

2-0 victory for Leeds today along with West Ham & Middlesbrough both drawing means I'm alone at the top of the table but with Middlesbrough up next followed by West Ham it could all change in 2 games.

Happy to have secured Chicarito & David Luiz's services and i'm waiting to hear about Gareth Barry, De Gea & Adam Johnson all of who i'm in competition with Middlesbrough for.

Van Der Sar Rues Red Card Toffees

Things haven't been going well from Everton recently, as the typically calm Van Der Sar gave Everton the hair-dryer treatment after their capitulation against a strong Man City at Goodison Park.

It seemed like the Toffees were heading towards a 3-match loss streak when they visited league leaders Aston Villa, but new signing Fernando Torres had other ideas.

The former Liverpool man shot from out wide and it was deflected into the goal, an absolute cracker from the Spaniard!

Villa Park was stunned by the goal, but soon after a moment of petulance from Jeremain Lens cost Everton dear. The Dutch winger shouted abuse at the ref and will now serve a 3 Match Ban for his Red Card.

Somehow, Everton were still getting the better of Villa with 10 men, but a Darren Bent goal, absolutely against the run of play, denied Van Der Sar a 1st league win which would have taken Everton up to 8th.

Nevertheless, Everton lie in 10th, but poor Villa fall behind Arsenal on goal difference despite Bent's best efforts.

Edwin Van Der Sar (Sethlark) steered Everton to victory against Stoke City.

Everton outclassed Stoke City and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ayew scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

M\'vila and Jagielka were also amongst the goalscorers.

Unlucky Will, but another clean sheet for Van Der Sar's side. Getting back on the right foot, which is really important since Man U is next.

I'd like to apologise to the Chelsea manager. On Monday i forgot i had a Cup game against Burnley and ended up fielding a full strength team, and still lost. So, i had to rest my best players on Wednesday to protect them in the long run and ended with an average rating of about 84. Got battered as you'd expect but it finished 1-1. It's ridiculous.

I'd like to apologise to the Chelsea manager. On Monday i forgot i had a Cup game against Burnley and ended up fielding a full strength team' date=' and still lost. So, i had to rest my best players on Wednesday to protect them in the long run and ended with an average rating of about 84. Got battered as you'd expect but it finished 1-1. It's ridiculous.[/quote']

Nice! Makes me laugh a little.

Geoffrey Kan earned a draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers against Blackburn Rovers.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Blackburn Rovers in their Division 1 fixture.

Casillas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

hate unmanaged clubs. After a hard 3 weeks with the bottom club of Wolves, weve finally gotten away from the very bottom and now sit 18th. We are 2 points away from 17th and 16th :/

Come on you Wolf Pack! We will Survive!

Mickaël LANDREAU has completed his move to Peterborough United from Lille OSC for £7,300,000

a rated 90 Gk :)

Fabio QUAGLIARELLA has completed his move to Peterborough United from Juventus for £6,000,000

another 90 joins my club :)

Aleksandar KOLAROV has completed his move to Peterborough United from Vasco da Gama for £5,720,000

a 89 being linked with inter .should be safe till next review.I will sell him for profit :)

Hugo CAMPAGNARO has completed his move to Peterborough United from Napoli for £8,330,000

a rated 90 Cb who can play Rb aswell :)

I have 4 rated 90's.3 89's and 2 88's :)