Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniyal

English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Well after 21 games in charge of Bristol City and getting to the playoff places ive been offered the Newcastle Job:eek:

So.......

Niall Taylor has decided to part company with Bristol City and manage Newcastle United.

Your first game is against Moi. You'll win as i'm missing Kagawa who's out for ten weeks.

Geoffrey Kan earned a draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers against Chelsea.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.

Kroos was on the scoresheet for his side.

Still above relegation :)

i tried twice to exlain to the new stoke manager that you dont buy from unmanaged clubs and why you dont, here is the To&&ers reply

i have the money and i need best player and i am buying . I wil even sel my best player if any gud offer comes. That doesnt mean i spoiling the league. If u have cash u to wil buy . U have no cash and u r jealous on seeing the tranfers what i did.

this struggling set up doesnt need this kind of manager so i'll probably be leaving at the end of the season.

i tried twice to exlain to the new stoke manager that you dont buy from unmanaged clubs and why you dont' date=' here is the To&&ers reply

i have the money and i need best player and i am buying . I wil even sel my best player if any gud offer comes. That doesnt mean i spoiling the league. If u have cash u to wil buy . U have no cash and u r jealous on seeing the tranfers what i did.

this struggling set up doesnt need this kind of manager so i'll probably be leaving at the end of the season.[/quote']

One of the reasons why I left this GW.

The Chelsea manager is at it now :rolleyes:

Gerard DEULOFEU has completed his move to Chelsea from Bolton Wanderers for £4,004,000.

This gameworld is doomed just like 16,900 out of the 17,000 english championships are that SM have churned out on the conveyor belt

Just joined the game-world and it seems that a number of quality players are playing in unmanaged and external clubs. Signed Kroos for Bolton.

BUMP

Thought i'd bump this is as, despite there being a mass exodus including myself at one point, the set up has stayed fairly competitive and if some more managers join, it could get quite good again.

Just reached the end of season 2 and i finished in 11th. That was fairly decent considering we were struggling for half the season. Squad's taken up a decent shape, albeit light on numbers, with the likes of Reus and Sanchez being snatched ahead of some of the bigger teams. Recently sold Llorente to Newcastle with Pappis Cisse and Coquelin coming to Fulham to help with depth. There are only 14 out of 40 managed teams but deals like this are fairly frequent and with an influx of managers coming in for next season surely, it remains a very decent set up. So get your arses moving and join.

Good Sunderland side available. Rooney, Pastore, Young, Vermaelen, Piszczek, Drogba amongst others.

Everton = Puyol, Vidic,

Stoke= Walker, Vertonghen, Luuk De Jong.

Couple of other decent squads floating around as well.