English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Guest Daniyal

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Think you're going to be struggling to get Neymar on loan' date=' looking at the teams who've bidded. Nonetheless, enjoy the set up and the forum and try to not s[b']ay stupid things like 99 per cent of the forum.

[/b]

OI! Man Ure manager! I'm not going above the amount i've offered for Cleverly as i think it's a good offer.

including you boy :D

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Looks like Hull have won the chase for Cuenca, dammit.

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the set up. I must say, this set up seems to be shaping up quite nicely (aside from MUTD).

New forumer here.Hi all

Currently in charge of Blackpool and hoping a nice brand of attacking football will gets us promoted at the first attempt.

Consider this an advance request to loan Neymar from whomever manages to get his signature. If you are looking to invest him rather than play him he would fit in on loan in my much attacking Blackpool army.

Welcome and good luck!

and welcome to all the managers that joined today!!! :)

Oh' date=' you're here, are you? All hope of having some common sense in this set up, has just gone down the bog and got blocked in the drain pipe.

We need some women.[/quote']

you're the perfect guy on Terra :D but 1 problem: youre going in the wrong way(I know you'll be confused).

Guest Daniyal

New forumer here.Hi all

Currently in charge of Blackpool and hoping a nice brand of attacking football will gets us promoted at the first attempt.

Consider this an advance request to loan Neymar from whomever manages to get his signature. If you are looking to invest him rather than play him he would fit in on loan in my much attacking Blackpool army.

Good Luck mate. I hope you success

Unbelievably, I lost out on Newymar :(

Personally, I thought my bid was a few million higher than the other bid(s), but what can you do. Hopefully I sneak Gaitan out from under Spurs, and use the money that wasn't invested in Newymar to nail down someone else. Lots of deals out right now. If I can get most of them done, I'll be happy. Shooting for the top 4 this year :D

New forumer here.Hi all

welcome bud:D

@mutd you had to take wolves didn't ya:D

Sunderland Land FOUR Massive Signings

Transfer Deal

Sunderland have managed to sign Xabi ALONSO from Real Madrid on a deal believed to be around £4,000,000 plus Lee CATTERMOLE and Fraizer CAMPBELL.

Transfer Deal

Sunderland have swapped Simon MIGNOLET and Craig GARDNER for Marco REUS of Borussia Dortmund.

Transfer Deal

Silva NEYMAR has completed his move to Sunderland from Santos for £7,000,000 plus Connor WICKHAM and John O'SHEA.

Transfer Deal

Bernd LENO has moved to Sunderland from Bayer Leverkusen in an exchange deal for Kieren WESTWOOD and David MEYLER.

Xabi is installed as captain with immediate effect

Over the moon to land Two of Germanys hottest talents in Leno and Reus and to top it all off Brazilian sensation Neymar will be wearing the Red and White stripes.

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE DEALS

New forumer here.Hi all

Welcome and Good Luck but im afraid Neymar will be first choice for me.

welcome bud:D

@mutd you had to take wolves didn't ya:D

right :D

Wolves signed best talent in the world atm and next best footballer in the world without competiton.Got some quality players for XI including the best :D:

Casillias(95)

Maggio(90)-Rolando(90)-Schmelzer(90)

Motta(90)

Valbuena(90)-K.P.Boateng(90)-Kroos(90)-HAZARD(91)

Matri(90)-****

***-to come :D

Bold-captain

Underline+Bold-vc and best player :D