English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Guest Daniyal

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Looks like Hull have won the chase for Cuenca, dammit.

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the set up. I must say, this set up seems to be shaping up quite nicely (aside from MUTD).

Lol nice one I was about to buy Pazzini.

im trying 2 hit a 90 plus average before i deal second time.. can them bring in 1 or 2 faces i like second series of deals :) ..

just need an average 2 stay safe early doors hence a few of the signings i made as quick shift faces :) ..

Guest Daniyal

im trying 2 hit a 90 plus average before i deal second time.. can them bring in 1 or 2 faces i like second series of deals :) ..

just need an average 2 stay safe early doors hence a few of the signings i made as quick shift faces :) ..

Loool Ok, good luck with that mate.

u can maintain a solid average with 16 players pos less mate if positionals purchased r bang on..

horses for courses mate n team goal imo..

Not a risk worth taking, in my view. I might have gone down that road before but i think with the absurd amount of injuries and suspensions you get on SM now, i prefer to hold back a little bit.

Not a risk worth taking' date=' in my view. I might have gone down that road before but i think with the absurd amount of injuries and suspensions you get on SM now, i prefer to hold back a little bit.[/quote']

taper the tackling option mate lower..

all its there for is to increase of decrease the ammount of injuries your club gets imo :) ..

I notice in an earlier post somebody mentioned a transfer window. I thought transfers were allowed throughout the season?

Yes transfers are allowed throughout the season. I think the post to which you refer was about the period of the player transfer bans.

5 teams left in EC11111!!!!!

Guest Daniyal

The offer for Philippe COUTINHO of Internazionale from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Xherdan SHAQIRI of FC Basel from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Buss HENRIQUE of Barcelona from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hope that these transfer will help my squad...

The offer for Dušan BASTA of Udinese from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A very good player,regular for Udinese which are 3rd in Seria A.Expecting to be a 88 till end of season.

The offer for Dos Santos JONATHAN of Barcelona from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A Barcelona youth player...and is nuff for him to get a rise but he's talented too.A 86/87 at end of season is on the cards.

The offer for Marek CECH of Trabzonspor from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Regular for UCL surprise,Trabzonspor.A 87 till end of season

The offer for Roman SHIROKOV of Zenit from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Saw him 2-3 times and scored every time when he played.A solid 89 for 2nd team is good.

The offer for López ADRIÁN of Atlético Madrid from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The partner of Falcao in attack,on a cracking form.89 till end of season.

The offer for Andrea BARZAGLI of Juventus from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The best defender for Juventus so far along with Lichensteiner.He's a surely 90 till end of season and give me options to play more formations+a 89 CB for 2nd team is very good.

The offer for Roberto SOLDADO of Valencia from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Soldado...the beast from La Liga,surely 91 in next changes should do the job with Matri upfront.

All players are for 2nd team bar Soldado.

Wolves XI:

Casillias(95)

Maggio(90)-Rolando(90)-Schmelzer(90)

Motta(90)

Valbuena(90)-K.P.Boateng(90)-Kroos(90)-Hazard(91)

Soldado(90)-Matri(90)

The offer for Femenía KIKO of Barcelona from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My second spanish star coming in giving up Richard Garcia for him so getting a 20 year old for a 30 year old and he is also +1 better so happy days.

My team may not go up this season but we will be looking too make a impact this year around.

Burnley have had bids accepted on the following:

-Alvaro Dominguez (No competition)

-Oscar Emboamba (No competition)

-Gaston Ramirez (No competition)

-Vicente Guaita (No competition)

-Jon Aurtenetxe (Competition with Leicester. Hope to get him)

-Alvaro Vazquez (No competition)

-Rodrigo Moreno (Competition with Watford. Not sure where he is going.)

-Isco (Competition again with Watford. Really hope to get him. One of my favourite young players atm.

-Martin Montoya (No competition)

-Nicolai Boilesen (Competition with Watford once again. Who is their boss??)

And for my youth squad:

Jairo, Andy Polo (competing with Leeds), Demirce and Marco Bueno.

Happy with my business so far. Still a few more signings to make.

Guest Daniyal

The offer for Cristian ZAPATA of Villarreal from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Paolo DE CEGLIE of Juventus from Newcastle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Victor VALDES of Barcelona from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Dariusz DUDKA of AJ Auxerre from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alessandro NESTA of Milan from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lukasz PISZCZEK of Borussia Dortmund from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ivica OLIC of Bayern München from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for López LISANDRO of Lyon from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

My starting 11 is done once all these are completed.