English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Guest Daniyal

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Looks like Hull have won the chase for Cuenca, dammit.

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the set up. I must say, this set up seems to be shaping up quite nicely (aside from MUTD).

pretty even game slightly better on possesion slightly worse on shots/on target

Dan James steered Norwich City to victory against Newcastle United.

Norwich City beat Newcastle United 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Fox scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hoolahan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Guest Daniyal

pretty even game slightly better on possesion slightly worse on shots/on target

Hahah nice one, I lost on possesion I think we had a fairly equal team so well done mate.:D

Guest Daniyal

Lets see what team you should support.

http://www.footyroots.co.uk/

My results

1. West Ham United (2.1 m)

Boleyn Ground

2. Dagenham and Redbridge (3.6 m)

London Borough of Barking and Dagenham Stadium

3. Leyton Orient (3.9 m)

Matchroom Stadium

4. Charlton Athletic (4.8 m)

The Valley

5. Tottenham Hotspur (7.1 m)

White Hart Lane

6. Millwall (7.1 m)

The Den

7. Arsenal (8.0 m)

Emirates Stadium

8. Chelsea (12.5 m)

Stamford Bridge

9. Crystal Palace (12.7 m)

Selhurst Park

10. Barnet (13.2 m)

Underhill Stadium

The bold ones are the teams that I like

Guest Daniyal

How did Arsenal lose to Peterborough???

Peterborough

Possession Arsenal

42% 58%

Total Shots

14 21

Shots On Target

12 9

Corners

7 5

Yellow Cards

2 2

Red Cards

0 0

Final Score

Peterborough 3-1Arsenal

Guest Daniyal

playing newcastle tonight in the first friendly of the season' date=' tbh im fully expecting to get my arse handed to me on a plate considering newcastles strikeforce but you never know stranger things have happened[/font']

Lol nice one mate :D I got my arse kicked :rolleyes:

Guest Daniyal

Tevez didn't score today but he did provide an assist, I personally as manager think that we should have played better but atleast it was a friendly, i am up for other friendly to change and wrokout my tactics.

Mr Hammer (Forum) steered Hull City to victory against Queens Park Rangers.

Hull City beat Queens Park Rangers 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Garcia scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cuenca was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A hole league between us but we out classed them and my star signing has shown his power.

P.S Jay Bothroyd is a big aim for Hull City as well are on the hunt for a player too partner Cuenca.

Got crushed 4-0 by Fulham lol. However,

The offer for Maxi PEREIRA of Benfica from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Javi MARTÍNEZ of Athletic Club from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alexandre PATO of Milan from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Kévin GAMEIRO has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Paris Saint-Germain in a swap deal for David GOODWILLIE and Simon VUKCEVIC

Daniel PAREJO has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Valencia in a swap deal for Jason LOWE and Jason ROBERTS

Lars BENDER has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Bayer Leverkusen in a swap deal for Rubén ROCHINA and Nick BLACKMAN

Pedro LEON has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Real Madrid in a swap deal for David DUNN and Vince GRELLA.

Morgan DE SANCTIS has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Napoli for £600' date='000 plus Paul ROBINSON . All other offers were turned down.

Correia ADRIANO has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Barcelona in a swap deal for Martin OLSSON and Míchel SALGADO . All other offers were turned down.

[/quote']

Getting all those players will my the average of my team up to about 90. My team is younger, better, and broke lol.

Top 4 for Blackburn! :D

Got crushed 4-0 by Fulham lol. However' date='

Getting all those players will my the average of my team up to about 90. My team is younger, better, and broke lol.

Top 4 for Blackburn! :D[/quote']

Some great players there. A top 4 finish is not that far off imo. Good luck with the season.

Guest Daniyal

Xherdan SHAQIRI has completed his move to Newcastle United from FC Basel for £3,000,000 plus Shola AMEOBI and Leon BEST

Paolo DE CEGLIE has completed his move to Newcastle United from Juventus in a swap deal for Ryan TAYLOR and Jeff HENDERSON

Cristian ZAPATA has completed his move to Newcastle United from Villarreal in a swap deal for Fabricio COLOCCINI

Philippe COUTINHO has completed his move to Newcastle United from Internazionale in a swap deal for Gabriel OBERTAN

Buss HENRIQUE has completed his move to Newcastle United from Barcelona in a swap deal for Mike WILLIAMSON

Victor VALDES has completed his move to West Ham United from Barcelona for £4,000,000 plus Robert GREEN and Papa Bouba DIOP

Dariusz DUDKA has completed his move to West Ham United from AJ Auxerre for £932,000 plus Jordan SPENCE and Matt FRY

Alessandro NESTA has completed his move to West Ham United from Milan for £771,000 plus Jack COLLISON and Julien FAUBERT

Lukasz PISZCZEK has completed his move to West Ham United from Borussia Dortmund for £2,526,000 plus Sam BALDOCK and Ruud BOFFIN

Ivica OLIC has completed his move to West Ham United from Bayern München in a swap deal for Frédéric PIQUIONNE and Frank NOUBLE

López LISANDRO has completed his move to West Ham United from Lyon in a swap deal for Abdoulaye FAYE and Kevin NOLAN

That's my first team almost done.

BIT MORE BUSINESS AT WIGAN..

usual 10 k cup run out/fitness side..

The offer for Darren STEPHENSON of Bradford City from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Reece GRAY of Rochdale from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Ryan DONNELLY of Airdrie United from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Gennaro FALZARANO of Benevento from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Ricardo VIEGAS of Belenenses from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Umberto GERMANO of Pro Vercelli from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Jordan SANDERSON of Colchester United from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for David MELLOR of Oldham Athletic from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Jordan COPP of Plymouth Argyle from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Casper HUGHES of Crewe Alexandra from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Ashley PALMER of Shorpe United from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Terry KENNEDY of Sheffield United from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Chris BUSH of AFC Wimbledon from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Lucas BIJKER of SC Cambuur from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

another 2 first team namers with a couple more still expected 2 be sorted over next bit of spare time :) ..

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Anderson HERNANES of Lazio from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer Message

The offer for Stéphane M'BIA of Marseille from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

New look Crystal Palace :)

Eduardo (88)

Bruno (88) Bonera (88) Dossena (88)

Wright (82) Boularouz (87) McCarthy (82)

Dikgacoi (84)

Altintop (89) Hleb (87) Jedinak (84) Garvan (82)

Pandev (90) Klose (91)

Italics: Looking to replace.

Underlined the reserves for my defense. Looks pretty strong but by the looks of things I need to replace my centre mid.

The offer for Jörg BUTT of Bayern München from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The now Munich number two is linked with a few teams he is still a top keeper who can be a 90+ just needs a move. See him playing again soon and being on the pitch for at least another three years. So a good move for now for my squad.

The offer for Urby EMANUELSON of Milan from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A top player, the Dutch LM is a needed man and he will fit in just right here rated 89 so will be a top name for the Championship.

The offer for Freddy GUARIN of FC Porto from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The 25 year old is a cheap but well know signing he is joining for a 85 and just over 3M happy with that, the 89 CM will be key here till I use for a bigger name.

The offer for Mascarell OMAR of Real Madrid from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

290K for depth only as getting rid of depth so need it back.

The offer for Alassane PLÉA of Lyon from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another depth move worth 310K nice little 18 year old.

The offer for Ezequiel GARAY of Benfica from Hull City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another top top CB he will be key here in keeping teams out of our goal mouth.