F. Del Pierro 90

Subs

Ruiz 88

Guti 88

Inzaghi 88

Weir 87

Yusupov, Izquierdoz, Canteros, Preyara all 80 risers

? = Still trying to sort out a keeper :(:rolleyes: Keep getting outbid :(

Tried to mix in some risers with the bargains Doumbia should go 89 - 90/91, Lombaerts 89-90, hopefully the Russian ratings will happen next. I think pepe, diarra, ruiz and Maxwell may all get + 1 at end of season but far too early to tell. The rest of the team will be gone in ten weeks time when I can afford to upgrade for younger but easily good enough to challenge for now.

Went for cheap bench of old grandads to cover injuries, don't care that they are past it in real life they will do the job just as well as expensive younger players in the meantime as I stated before they are only here temporary.

Managed to get a load of risers too to help with the transfer funds and should be able to have a decent cup run when my Argies rise at least +3 each next week - Izquierdoz, Canteros, Preyara, Vazquez, Aguirre, Dybala .

West Ham's team is scary :eek: for this league so hoping for the 2nd auto spot :P

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Looks like Hull have won the chase for Cuenca, dammit.

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the set up. I must say, this set up seems to be shaping up quite nicely (aside from MUTD).

West Ham's team is scary :eek: for this league so hoping for the 2nd auto spot :P

Oh why thank you :P Forlan scares me too' date=' he needs a hair cut tbh.

Play the "Very Hard" tactic against them. A few injuries to the team will massively reduce the average rating by the looks of their second team :P

The only time I will play my reserves is at cup games, hoping I will lose.

Not too bothered about reserves I got 1 or 2 decent back ups so I have to be lucky with injuries :P.

Btw it's nice to see loads of people who are trying to get my players injured, your so kind....

Guest Daniyal

Nice to see more people scared of moi's team ;)

Lol, I actually cancelled because I wanted a quick reply, but your team is scary lol.:D Btw have you got a friendly on tonight and against who?

tonight's friendly result

Dan James steered Norwich City to victory against Bolton Wanderers.

Norwich City beat Bolton Wanderers 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Belluschi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fox and Holt were also amongst the goalscorers.

Guest Daniyal

Daniyal Ahmed has managed to lose 1-0 against Millwall. Newcastle UTD had good possession and shots on target, yet managed lose. I

I think it was the tactics that we lost to, obviously I have to change them