Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniyal

English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 11111 - Discussion Thread

Burnley first team is almost done as I bring in Jose Angel and Esteban Granero.

Team looks like this:

Guaita

Montoya----Dominguez----Jose Angel

Granero

Ramirez--Isco---Oscar---TBC

Alvaro-----TBC

Nice young team and will be looking for promotion this year.

Riece Monro(RieceM96) takes control of Peterborough United.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid finishing bottom of the league.

Peterborough United were founded in 1934 and play their home games at London Road in Peterborough. The club is also known as The Posh. They have a rivalry with Northampton Town and Cambridge United.

Gonna be a good challenge for me :D

Team I have is not looking too shabby!

-------------------De Sanctis(90)------------------

---------------------------------------------------

------Pereira(90)---Martinez(90)------Adriano(91)--

---------------------Bender(88)--------------------

-Yarmolenko(88)-Pedersen(88)-Parejo(88)-Leon(89)--

----------------------------------------------------

----------------Pato(92)---Gameiro(90)-------------

89 average

Looking at all these teams in division 2' date='Looks like I'm gonna get smashed week in and week out :( Poor Peterbrough.[/quote']

Don't worry about my team, everyone is gonna try injure them so by the time you face me I'll be playing a bunch of 70's :P.

The offer for Luca ANTONINI of Milan from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

New LB

The offer for Jordan RHODES of Huddersfield Town from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The hottest striker is europe B)

Don't worry about my team' date=' everyone is gonna try injure them so by the time you face me I'll be playing a bunch of 70's :P.

[/quote']

24th of March and I'm so glad theres no 3 games a week :P

I just need a CB on loan.

Hey guys, CHELSEA manager here, thought I'd introduce myself and attempt to get involved on the forum, especially now my team is complete.

It's been difficult, losing out on top target Messi to big spending Man United, Alonso to Sunderland and Gotze to Man City, but got there in the end:

-------------------Buffon(94)----------------------

------Maicon(94)---T.Silva(94)------A.Cole(94)-----

---------------------De Rossi(94)------------------

----Alves(95)-Iniesta(97)-Sneijder(95)-Robben(94)--

-------------Higuian(94)---Gomez(93)--------------

Also managed to seal a few of my favourite youngsters like Iturbe and Draxler.

So good luck to everyone in their first season and here's to toppling the Manchester clubs :)

Guest Daniyal

Hey guys' date=' CHELSEA manager here, thought I'd introduce myself and attempt to get involved on the forum, especially now my team is complete.

It's been difficult, losing out on top target Messi to big spending Man United, Alonso to Sunderland and Gotze to Man City, but got there in the end:

So good luck to everyone in their first season and here's to toppling the Manchester clubs :)[/quote']

Lol you to, I'm the Newcastle manager by the way.

The golden oldies keep pouring into Crystal Palace :D

Warm welcome too,

Steed Malbranque - 32 year old AM/Wing rated 86 = 2.4 mill

David Pizarro - 32 year old CM/DM rated 90 = 300k plus 84 rated player

Young,

Pacheco Henrique - 26 year old DM/CM rated 88 = 800k + 84 rated player.

Just need another winger now :D

The golden oldies keep pouring into Crystal Palace :D

Warm welcome too' date='

Steed Malbranque - 32 year old AM/Wing rated 86 = 2.4 mill

David Pizarro - 32 year old CM/DM rated 90 = 300k plus 84 rated player

Young,

Pacheco Henrique - 26 year old DM/CM rated 88 = 800k + 84 rated player.

Just need another winger now :D[/quote']

You also need a bunch of walking sticks.

Mmmmm :( Dunno weather to stay in this Gw,As i dont like start of every Gw,As everyone just bids for your players and when your a team like peterbrough,21 players and rubbish P/e and waste your time looking for cheap good players by putting 1 player and cash and someone who has a decent team bids :(

Just looks like i will finish bottom as my team will be ****

Mmmmm :( Dunno weather to stay in this Gw' date='As i dont like start of every Gw,As everyone just bids for your players and when your a team like peterbrough,21 players and rubbish P/e and waste your time looking for cheap good players by putting 1 player and cash and someone who has a decent team bids :(

Just looks like i will finish bottom as my team will be ****[/quote']

Don't be like that I think your best bet is trying to buy youth and go long term, I think there 1 or 2 90's as well.

Don't be like that I think your best bet is trying to buy youth and go long term' date=' I think there 1 or 2 90's as well.[/quote']

Well atm the moment im going for cheap oldies with some youngsters,But if I'm here by the second round of Tranfers I will go for younger players.

Mmmmm :( Dunno weather to stay in this Gw' date='As i dont like start of every Gw,As everyone just bids for your players and when your a team like peterbrough,21 players and rubbish P/e and waste your time looking for cheap good players by putting 1 player and cash and someone who has a decent team bids :(

Stick with it dude. Ask the big teams for loans and make the team your own! :)

Don't be like that I think your best bet is trying to buy youth and go long term' date=' I think there 1 or 2 90's as well.[/quote']

Nope, I dont think your right. Theres plenty of time to buy risers in a few seasons. The main aim is to get a good finish this season and to do that I need 90's or atleast high 80's. Come the end of the transfer ban I will be selling nearly everyone in my team and aquiring a young team that I can be proud of. Considering there are only 2 divisions, im going to need a strong squad if i am going to get promoted!

Nope' date=' I dont think your right. Theres plenty of time to buy risers in a few seasons. The main aim is to get a good finish this season and to do that I need 90's or atleast high 80's. Come the end of the transfer ban I will be selling nearly everyone in my team and aquiring a young team that I can be proud of. Considering there are only 2 divisions, im going to need a strong squad if i am going to get promoted![/quote']

I wasn't talking about those 75 18 year olds I'm talking about buying players that are high 80's but are young as well. It's best to have a mix between youth (for long term) and oldies (for short term).

Hey guys' date=' CHELSEA manager here, thought I'd introduce myself and attempt to get involved on the forum, especially now my team is complete.

So good luck to everyone in their first season and here's to toppling the Manchester clubs :)[/quote']

That's some first team. I'm not going to wish you good luck as you don't need it but welcome to the forum.

You don't just give up though. There are plenty of players available so even if you don't get your first choice targets, you can move on to someone else. Eventually, you'll have a strong first eleven. Besides, it's not all about signings. Getting your tactics right mean you can wipe out any disadvantages. Stick at it.

I wasn't talking about those 75 18 year olds I'm talking about buying players that are high 80's but are young as well. It's best to have a mix between youth (for long term) and oldies (for short term).

Way to expensive dude. Rather have 20 mill in the bank and good players already before I take the plunge and buy young high rated players. Say Shaqiri at Newcastle. I would have loved to bring him in but he would have been 10 mill plus meaning that I would have either had to pay full cash or include 2 players. I suppose its ok for a club like yours, but Palace's best player was an 85 I think. He was over 30 aswell :o

Way to expensive dude. Rather have 20 mill in the bank and good players already before I take the plunge and buy young high rated players. Say Shaqiri at Newcastle. I would have loved to bring him in but he would have been 10 mill plus meaning that I would have either had to pay full cash or include 2 players. I suppose its ok for a club like yours' date=' but Palace's best player was an 85 I think. He was over 30 aswell :o[/quote']

Not all of them are, you just need to find the right ones. Some decent youth are about 5m not necessarily 88 like Shaqiri may 85 if you want to play safe. Also I'm not discouraging anyone to use oldies but it's nice for a mixture.

Had some interest in David Stockdale. With him being surplus to requirements, i'm willing to sell for 5 million. He's a good keeper to have as he stands a decent shout of going to the Euros with England and will go higher then his current 84.