Sign in to follow this  
Ryans Tornado

WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

BristolRoverslogo1.jpg

BRISTOL CONFIRM 11 FACES WITH £6M GOING OUT !!

paulo-victor-goleiro-scouts-cartola-68873.jpg

Paulo Victor is Our Number 1 Keeper - I did research on him and he had Started 3 out of 4 so i thought there was a chance of him being number 1 for them - But looking at Soccerway somebody else started for them in their last match.

0,,10311~10214459,00.jpg

Daniel Ward comes in as our Back up Keeper, Not that he will be used as our Number 1 Will always be unless SM Change things so keepers can get Injured.

spainu19-danielcarvajal.jpg

Carvajal comes from Real Madrid to be our number One Right back, He comes for £725K, Aston Villa, Bradford and Man City were interested in him.

Reece-Brown-Manchester-United-Squad-Profile_2708452.jpg

Reece Brown heading to Bristol for £306K, Real Club is Manchester United, not a big prospect or anything but alright for the cash.

s_94757_28_2010_1.jpg

Koz heading from Bayern for £280K, Pleased with that as hes played most games for their (Bayerns) Youngsters academy !

2314.jpg

Ryan Fredericks coming for £473K, Happy with this signing - Dont think I had Competition which is always good:D

Mustafa-Amini-1.jpg

Mustafa Amini from Dortmund for £510K, Good signing hopefully he turns out good in the future but Im not ruling out possible sales in future.

s_189426_15113_2011_1.jpg

Ferriera - Another heading to Bristol, Just 17 Years Old and got some caps under his Belt, hes one for the future without a doubt IMO, Hes heading from Velez for £430K - No competition.

arnold_maximilian.jpg

Arnold heading from Wolfsburg, He signed a contract for them when there was a injury Crisis, he has got minutes to his name and is now coming to Rovers for £350K, Hes set to be the Left Winger according to Rumours.

GD.jpg

Posted about him early this morning, My Number 1 Target Gerard Deulofeu has now completed his move for £2Million which is a record so far under Ben.

Wellington-Silva.jpg

Wellington Silva is another coming to Us, £306K Is the Amount, Not a bad buy, Back up player and will start many for us.

11 Players in with £6MILLION Spent for Bristol Rovers, Will be buying some cheap back ups with a few more first teamers... MORE TO COME :D

Adam Lallana - Really? No one else bid for him? - 80 > 84 on the cards.

I really wanted him, had a strong bid on him but withdrew when I got Cleverley and Lambert, couldn't quite stretch the budget. :(

In other news I've got 8 players worth 18m now, 10m of which is Cleverley, which is lovely considering I paid 3m for him. The rest will literally all be 70s, so my starting team will be weak in areas, but I'm building for the future.

382k left and 5 players to get. Good job I have a home match first :P

Cuenca is worth a massive 8.4 million and Hleb an equally big 8.8 million. Hleb will be the one being sold to garner funds in 10 weeks :P

Gone for a lowish rated side but packed with potential. I see someone got Scholes, the first 90 in the setup. But a hell of a lot of wages.

Talking of wages we currently stand at £104,960 with 17 players :D

BRISTOL SIGN FOUR MORE TO TAKE THE TOTAL OF PLAYERS UP TO 15 WITH £2.3M LEFT !

BristolRoverslogo1.jpg

spainu19-jonasramalho.jpg

Jonas Ramalho is on his way from In Spain, The Spanish defender is joining for £370K !

Abdul-Razak-Manchester-City-Profile_2655129.jpg

Abdul Razak heading to us, Noticed in the past weeks.. Occasionally hes been getting on the Bench for City in real life, Not on it today against Aston Villa but Not a bad buy anyways for £406K, Was Competition and then they pulled out.

Denis-Suarez-Manchester-City-Profile_2655116.jpg

Denis Suarez is joining up aswell, We beat Aston Villa and Mansfield Town for his signature, We payed £506K For the Lad, Hes a Good Prospect !

323628_0.gif

Centre forward Pirez is set to join and is likely to partner Deulofeu up front, Well thats if we do play two up front, If we dont then I may play Gerard on his own or I will put Deulofeu on the Wing with Pirez starting up top.

Guest Daniyal

Need another forumer to replace Daniyal.

Also' date=' andre97 said this (Not sure what it means?)

He hasn't left though..[/b']

Apologies man, er I wouldn't mind taking back any clubs, I apologize for leaving:( because I some how deleted all my club :o, but I am very sorry and I dont mind what club you give me.

Aston Villa have so far signed:

• Fernando Pacheco
  • Gavin Hoyte
  • Andre Wisdom
  • Nico Yennaris
  • Jake Nicholson
  • Bebe
  • Luca Scapuzzi

Also on their way are:

• David Button
  • Ibai Gomez
  • Lorenzo Crisetig

More players should be on their way to Villa Park in the coming days.

Apologies man' date=' er I wouldn't mind taking back any clubs, I apologize for leaving:( [b']because I some how deleted all my club[/b] :o, but I am very sorry and I dont mind what club you give me.

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4

Today 06:26 PMDaniyal

It was my decision to delete, and if has affected the GW then I'm sorry, but it was my choice.

Edit Report IP

Today 06:24 PMElohim

Why even bother signing up for a setup, taking up a place that someone else could've had making it impossible for the new manager to get decent players due to your decision ?

Edit Report IP

Today 06:23 PMDaniyal

I want to first start of with a club, that I can do loads of deals for and win title first then I would consider taking forumers setups.

Edit Report IP

Today 06:21 PMElohim

Why would you leave the setup ?

Players joining Coventry :

-MCEACHRAN, Josh

-MIQUEL, Ignasi

-RAFINHA, Alcántara

-PACHECO, Dani

-UNNERSTALL, Lars

-MARKOVIC, Lazar

-ROLIN, Alexis

These would be my main player . :)

First game vs Southampton and will play Swindon in WEBS Cup .

:P Basically destroyed my club depth :D

Would be fun as hell if you got the message : The deal between Free Agent Danny Sturridge and Mansfield Town have broken down ... the player refuses to sign for such a loony gaffer

:D

Would be fun as hell if you got the message : The deal between Free Agent Danny Sturridge and Mansfield Town have broken down ... the player refuses to sign for such a loony gaffer

:D

IF HE DOES!!! Thats what im scared off, all the other best guys i could of signed have been taken if the deal did fall through :o