WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Because you had 10 million to start with

So lets do some math :)

10 million to start off

You have spent 6.3 million so far and of course 0 for player sales

10 - 6.3 = 3.7 :)

Understand sport? :)

I know,but i have not spent 6.3 million..

Are not so stupid!!

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

I know' date='but i have not spent 6.3 million..

Are not so stupid!![/quote']

Nope ... you've spent 6.7 million ... just look at the transfer section of you're club.

Riferimento: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Southampton bought other 2 players:

-Simone GANZ,from AC Milan,18 years.

-Tiago ALVES,from Santos,19 years.

-Nikola NINKOVIC,from FK Partizan,17 years.

But the best is Jean Marie DONGOU,from Barcelona,16 years

Southampton has 20 players and 0 on loan.

Riferimento: Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Team Stats So Far

More transfers have been made' date=' but still there are a few teams with less than 22 players.

Also editted the record transfers page, there are 46 players on there now :) You can see them by clicking the link on the first post.

[img']http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k522/RGbargie/SM%20stuff/StatsWEBS.png[/img]

*Red - meaning the highest stat per Division.

*SOUTHAMPTON --- 20 players --- 75 val --- ...M

:D...i have 18 players but 2 are accepted..:D;)

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Ever wondered what exactly happened to the old English League? Why the FA was replaced by WEBS? And find out which teams' joint application to enter WEBS were rejected?

Then check out the first post to find out :D

Also, we have 24 teams in the cup that is yet to be named. I'll message others in a bit to see if they'll join.

Also, because there isn't alot of money in WEBS, we need a sponsor to invest in the cup to get it running. No major brands are interested, but hopefully a decent investor will come forward :D

Also, because there isn't alot of money in WEBS, we need a sponsor to invest in the cup to get it running. No major brands are interested, but hopefully a decent investor will come forward

my mate is the hereford manager, i could ask him, to ask his chairman if his new company would like to sponsor the cup.

i dont see why we cant have two A.R.S.E. cups on the forum.

Swindon Town Announce Squad for the Upcoming Season!

Swindon Town Football Club, one of the only old Npower League Two clubs to be accepted into the new WEBS setup, have announced their squad for the first season after a turbulent week.

After Paolo Di Canio's unexpected dismissal on the eve of the new WEBS setup formally beginning, Swindon have appointed seasoned manager Tombstone as their new manager.

Goal.com have been given exclusive access to the behind the scenes workings of the club, and have already been the first sporting news company to announce happenings at the club.

goalswindon.png

Goal.com were the first (apart from the club themselves) that American superstar defender Tim Rean had joined the club, for a staggering £2.6M fee, one of the highest ever in the league.

They also went on to profile the Swindon squad, providing details on some of the players.

Tomás Mejías

250000033.jpg

Mejías was on Real Madrid's books up until a couple of days ago, and was their third choice goalkeeper. Mejías won a gold medal with Spain's under 20 team at the 2009 Mediterranean Games.

Anthony Ampaipitakwong

ampai.jpg

Ampaipitakwong is a central/attacking midfielder who used to play for the San Jose Earthquakes in the MLS. At only 23 years of age he is starting to make a name for himself after making 12 appearances for the American franchise in the 2011 season. If he hadn't been tempted to join Swidon, he would would have surely gone on the play many games for SJ Earthquakes.

Tim Ream

sp26ja-page14_Ream.jpg

Tim Ream is an American centre back hailing from St. Louis, Missouri. He has previously played for the NY Red Bulls and was transferred to Bolton Wanderers in the January transfer window, and was sue to make his first appearance for them until the EPL collapsed, WEBS was set up and Bolton ceased to exist. However he signed for Swindon for a fee of 2.6M and will be positioned at the heart of Swindon's defence, as the club's captain.

And also, great work with the front page, it looks fantastic :) And a company eh? What about the joke company me and KlHepworth put together for a proper GCSE English presentation? ;)

Cheers for the comments guys

:D

I will be updating the links constantly, and I'll pop some other information on the first post aswell. I'm going to put them all as links linking to my random posts on the thread. So people won't miss anything :)

The Cup has been put on the first post now, just linking to the people interested for now. But when it gets started, I'll put links with the draw/results etc. on there :)

Before the season starts and all teams are virtually complete I will produce some odds for the season :D That will have a link on the home page aswell.

If there are any rivalries in the setup, which there are bound to be! I will put them on the first post too, if anyone has any suggestions?

If I have time, I will do quick reports on the game(s) of the week and maybe an interview? Will be linked on the first page, but it's just a thought for now :)

In the coming days I want to ask some questions on here such as predictions/aims etc. and I'll put peoples responses together in 1 post and put it on the first post so you can see them at the end of the season :D

Responses to peoples comments:

We could have an A.R.S.E Cup along with the other cup if you have the time smut? And what is the sponsor?

I'll update the record transfers soon and Gerard Deulofeu will be on there Ben :) Cheers.

I will update the Stats soon, and I will change the colour for the lowest stats aswell Shareflair :)

And what is your made up sponsor Tom? :P

If there are any rivalries in the setup' date=' which there are bound to be! I will put them on the first post too, if anyone has any suggestions?[/center']

I think Ben and Infernito would be an obvious one. And Cedd and Barnaby, even if they are at opposite ends of the leagues.

Other than that all I can tell you is that I hate KangarooJack with a fiery passion.

Also good work on the rest of the stuff mate. :)

Guest drseanfitz

sorry I haven't posted much, but as some of you may know My wife had twins the day the setup went live with transfers (hence the rushed mess of transfers at Gateshead)

Unfortunately all 3 are still in hospital so not had much time on SM, but have got a squad together.

I'll no doubt find myself playing catch up for a few seasons as a result, but am still here, plugging away.

Unfortunately this means I can't really commit to any friendly cups etc, as I'm likely to miss the friendly requests due to spending each day at the hospital.