WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

sorry I haven't posted much' date=' but as some of you may know My wife had twins the day the setup went live with transfers (hence the rushed mess of transfers at Gateshead)

Unfortunately all 3 are still in hospital so not had much time on SM, but have got a squad together.

I'll no doubt find myself playing catch up for a few seasons as a result, but am still here, plugging away.

Unfortunately this means I can't really commit to any friendly cups etc, as I'm likely to miss the friendly requests due to spending each day at the hospital.[/quote']

I understand completely mate, no problem whatsoever. They have to come first and hopefully you can compete in future competitions :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When England Becomes Skint Opened 5pm on the 9th February 2012 For Season 2 rules and information, scroll down. The English football league system has collapsed. With many teams going bankrupt and

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb Just be patient, we have two weeks to sign players, an extra day or two isn't going to hurt.

Team stats have been updated, there are still a few teams with less than 22 players though..

Record transfers page has been updated, with some new information aswell:

Number of Transfers In Season 1: 935

Total Amount Spent (£400M Starting): £381,618,000 (£28,382,000 Remaining)

Average amount spent: £408,147

'The Teams' section on the first page has been changed to make it easier to view :)

Tomorrow, WEBS will announce and unveil their new logo to replace the old FA logo. The logo will also be the official England National Team's logo.

WEBS have opened a competition to design the new Premier League, Championship and Leagues 1,2 & 3's logos. Entries can be sent in now! Competition closes this sunday. If they aren't good enough, or if there aren't any entries, then WEBS will have to get off their backsides and design them themselves.

And there has been a slight change in WEBS' new football system.

Due to the reduced number of teams, the remaining Conference teams gained official league status. The new conference was the only division to be renamed, it is now called 'League 3'.

ryan- i was only suggesting the same sponsor for the cup but now i have AN idea for the A.R.S.E. cup.

all the teams that dont enter your cup and the teams that lose their first game will enter, it will be the first cup competition where if you win you are out, therefore the winner of the cup will be the team that doesnt win a game, he will be this seasons A.R.S.E.

for those that ain't in EC7777, the A.R.S.E. cup details are on the english championshippart of the forum.

Narin- your picture of hernandez looks more like an advert for an ABBA musical than a footballer.

Cheers for the comments guys

:D

If there are any rivalries in the setup' date=' which there are bound to be! I will put them on the first post too, if anyone has any suggestions?

[u']Responses to peoples comments:[/u]

And what is your made up sponsor Tom? :P

For a rivalry, me and Klhepworth and Tom Deakin and Elohim would be good ones :P

And it was ROOFiE and Co INC ;) I just suggested it as I've got a whole load of graphics and things that could be included somehow, it would save someone a job :)

For a rivalry' date=' me and Klhepworth and Tom Deakin and Elohim would be good ones :P

And it was ROOFiE and Co INC ;) I just suggested it as I've got a whole load of graphics and things that could be included somehow, it would save someone a job :)[/quote']

Hmmm, 'The ROOFiE's Premier League'. I like it :P Could you show me some of the graphics please?

Updated the stats page

:) barnabyds value rockets past 30m!

Also' date=' still some teams without 22 players:

Tottenham - 18

Southampton - 20

Charlton - 19

Leyton Orient - 17

Plymouth - 20

Rotherham - 21

Lincoln - 21[/b']

I will have 22 players by tommorow :P

Ive got a senior Marco matterazzi joining me :P

Updated the stats page

Tottenham - 18

Southampton - 20

Charlton - 19

Leyton Orient - 17

Plymouth - 20

Rotherham - 21

Lincoln - 21[/b']

Did you really expect anything less of me :D.

Championship changes scare me a bit because everyone else seems to have a whole host of risers from there. Gulacsi and Vaz Te have an outside chance but I'm not optimistic.

Guest <klhepworth.

Grr, Semen Fedetov doesn't seem to be getting a rise from 76 even though he has Champions League minutes:/

Anyway, just seen that Denmark are up after the Championship, and I have two healthy risers from there too:D

Update on the people interested in the 2nd (Still unnamed) Cup. Need at least 7 more to reach 32.

25/40 So Far.

Huddersfield

Chelsea

Middlesbrough

Sheffield United

Bristol Rovers

Southend

Darlington

Sunderland

Wrexham

Man City

Swindon

Arsenal

Bradford

Leicester

Sheffield Wednesday

Stockport

Crystal Palace

Southampton

West Ham

Man Utd

Grimsby

Notts County

Luton

Millwall

Charlton

Not entering:

Lincoln

Gateshead

Updated the stats page

Tottenham - 18 -- 22 players by tomorrow.

Southampton - 20 -- 22 players by tomorrow.

Charlton - 19

Leyton Orient - 17

Plymouth - 20

Rotherham - 21

Lincoln - 21[/b']

Will be buying a couple of 70 rated scroats by sunday so thats PLYMOUTH sorted

Riferimento: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

ITALIAN WEST HAM

CIRO IMMOBILE IS NEW WEST HAM STRIKER !

4560889895.jpg

Ciro Immobile arrived to West Ham from Pescara , He is one of the best italian young striker and he plays for Pescara in Serie B. I paid him 2 milion but is value is 4.5 milion. Now I have 23 players (one on loan) and this will be my formation :

Neuhaus (80)

Faraoni (77) - R.Carvalho (77) - Duffy (77) - Biraghi (76)

Agyei (75)

Viviani (77) - Verdi (75)

T.Hazard (76) - Laborda (77)

IMMOBILE (82)

The Italian Players Name Are HighLighted