WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Infernito ' was unable to prevent a Notts County defeat to Leyton Orient.

Notts County have lost to Leyton Orient 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Galindo was on the scoresheet for his side.

Thrilling for Frozen Peas, as i like to call him, maybe. 3-0 inside 6 minutes is generally considered as a bad start. He had 13 shots, i had 12 and he shaded possession yet i had more shots on target. Not sure how that adds to be 5-1 yet i can't help but leugh. I shall get you for this Peas, in some shape or form.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When England Becomes Skint Opened 5pm on the 9th February 2012 For Season 2 rules and information, scroll down. The English football league system has collapsed. With many teams going bankrupt and

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb Just be patient, we have two weeks to sign players, an extra day or two isn't going to hurt.

Aidan White got a +5, but sent off in first game for such a stupid tackle.

Milton Keynes Dons beat Charlton Athletic 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Lallana scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hines was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Lallana due a good +4, so attack will now be

84 ---

Forsyth 75 > 79

White 77 > 82

Lallana 80 > ??

Division 1

Sunday 26 Feb 2012

Stadium: Emirates Stadium (60,361)

Attendance: 60,339

Arsenal 7 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur

Arsenal better first team's result today . Arsenal managed to beat Tottenham 7-2 in the opening game of the season . Spurs were thought to be second favorites for the title , and Arsenal were 2/1 to relegate . This is how the statistics looked like .

Possession

55%-------45%

Total Shots

19-------16

Shots On Target

7-------6

Corners

4-------5

Yellow Cards

0-------0

Red Cards

0-------0

As you can see , every stat is pretty even .. Tottenham's keeper had a nightmare day as all 7 shots on target went in . My goals cam from: M.ALBERTAZZI (5) Z.THOMPSON (14) T.BAWAB (40,62) A.FORDE (44) F.IAGO (46) G.KAKUTA (82) , while Tottenham's goals came from A.YUSUPOV (3)

S.BRYZGALOV (76) . The manager called this a majestic performance and he is hoping for more to come. Star men Kakuta and Falque both score .

Emirates was full tonight . Meaning I got +1.8M , at this rate , after a few matches I could add a few big names to the squad . Great first day :)

Sheffield were edged out 3-2 by Huddersfield in the season opener, good game Ryan. Relatively happy with that to be honest, wasn't expecting much from the game, should be starting a much stronger team rating wise in the next game, although Javier Hervas picked up a one week injury so he'll be missing.

Also my first riser came in the form of Ryan Bennett with a +5 to 82, also hoping for +4s for Lambert and Richardson, and hopefully a +5 for Nathan Redmond from the Championship review. After them my players are all from around europe so will get a few sporadic rises over the next month hopefully.

And made 450k off the game, will probably invest that straight away in a better keeper.

Guest <klhepworth.

Kieran Hepworth was unable to prevent a Middlesbrough defeat to Leicester City.

Middlesbrough slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Leicester City in their Division 2 fixture.

Afobe was on the scoresheet for his side.

Stats were pretty tight, Leicester probably deserved it though, so well done to them:)

Terriers Leave It Late To Clinch Opening Win

Huddersfield start new WEBS League with a bang

Sheffield United 2 - 3 Huddersfield

King (8, 82)

Lambert (13)

De Luca (52)

Keirrison (76)

Man of the Match: Carneiro Keirrison (Huddersfield Town)

It was goals galore at Brammal Lane as Huddersfield see off Sheffield United in the opening game of the WEBS League. The WEBS Group promised a goal fest in the new league and they did not disappoint.

Josh King opened the scoring for Huddersfield in the 8th minute with Lambert cancelling it out 5 minutes later. Both teams weren't scared of shooting and after an exciting first half, the scores stayed the same. United started the 2nd half the brightest and took the lead just 6 minutes into it from De Luca.

The Terriers turned the tables and started to dominate the game, and it paid off with 14 minutes to go with Keirrison drawing the teams level. The game was still lively but many expected the scores to remain equal. But Huddersfield manager Ryan Grosvenor had other ideas. Pushing his team forward and encouraging his strikers to have a go, Grosvenor's demands finally paid dividence. As King scored his 2nd and the winner with 8 minutes to go.

The game saw 2 casualties, Javier Hervas is out for 1 week for Sheffield United with a foot injury. Josu Esnaola is out for 3 days for Huddersfield with a bruised foot.

Unlucky Mikey, great game :)

The earnings gap is alot wider than I expected. But I guess it shows some realism between the higher teams and lower.

The sponsors link is now on the first post. This post is just putting all the odds' links together so I don't have to put all of them on the first post aha :)

Lush Premier League Odds

Kopparberg Championship Odds

Kopparberg League 1 Odds

Kopparberg League 2 Odds

Kopparberg League 3 Odds

_44936505_bristol_rovers_226.gif

BRISTOL FRUSTRATED WITH DEULOFEU INJURY !

Bristol lose at Southend and Gerard Deulofeu is ruled out for near enough the rest of the season, the spaniard is only able to play in the final 3 games !

Southend 2-1 Bristol Rovers

Cheat Bastian Muller picked up a booking in the penalty box in the 11th minute as he dived for a penalty but the ref was having none of it, Fellow Southend player Alex Nimely also got booked for kicking the ball away later on, A cross from Gerard Deulofeu worked out well when centre back Jonas Ramalho nodded into the top corner, Ryan Fredericks later got booked for an off the ball incident, minutes later, On the hour mark Bristol made subs, it didnt work out well when Kofi Danning got an equaliser for Southend when he used his pace and skill, Seven minutes later Jonathon Dos Santos put Southend ahead when he headed in, Seven minutes later Alex Nimely got his second yellow card for dangerous play, all in all a very good start for Southend, but not as good for Bristol Rovers !

THE GAFFER ON GERARD INJURY:

I am gutted that my main player got injured, a hour or so before kick off I confirmed Gerard Deulofeu would be the main player, i mentioned how i thought he may well get 10+ goals this season out of the 13 matches, i said he would also be my penalty taker, what happens in the first match? He got injured ! :mad:, He returns in around 5 weeks (29th March) the season finishes 12th April, i think he will miss the game against Port Vale (1st april) then he will be fit for the last 3 games, he could very well go all season without getting a goal !! :rolleyes:

Turn 1 Summary

Lush Premier League

Game of The Turn

Arsenal 7 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur

Manager of the Turn

TheMar AFc - Arsenal

Player of the Turn

Patou Kabangu (Chelsea)

Scored a hat trick, got 9/10 and earned MoM in Chelsea's 4-3 win over Man City

Shock of the Turn

Arsenal 7 - 2 Tottenham

Spurs are 2nd favourites for the title (according to some not very reliable odds :o). Awful North London Derby Day for them.

---.---

Championship

Game of The Turn

Leeds United 3 - 0 Crystal Palace

Manager of the Turn

Dan James - Leeds United

Player of the Turn

Saad Al Mukhaini (Leicester City)

The defender scored the first goal in Leicesters win over Middlesbrough. He also got 9/10 and earned MoM for his efforts.

Shock of the Turn

Millwall 1 - 1 West Ham

Promotion favourites Millwall start off with a draw against a West Ham side who aren't expected to do well this season - according to some dodgy odds.

---.---

League 1

Game of The Turn

Sheffield Utd 2 - 3 Huddersfield

Manager of the Turn

MUTD - Preston North End

Player of the Turn

Marcus Bent

4 goals. Says it all.

Shock of the Turn

Preston 4 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday

Relegation favourites thrash promotion favourites.

---.---

League 2

Game of The Turn

Port Vale 3 - 4 Plymouth

Manager of the Turn

Lenny59 - Plymouth

Player of the Turn

Dos Santos Jonathan (Southend United)

Inspired Southend to victory against Bristol Rovers. Scored winner and the assist for the other goal, got 9/10 and MoM.

Shock of the Turn

Swindon 1 - 1 Bradford

Promotion favourites Bradford held against Swindon - who have been tipped for relegation.

---.---

League 3

Game of The Turn

Darlington 3 - 5 Gateshead

Manager of the Turn

drseanfitz - Gateshead

Player of the Turn

Roque Santa Cruz

Scored 4 against Darlington. 10/10. MoM.

Shock of the Turn

Lincoln 1 - 1 Mansfield

Mansfield were expected to win according to the dodgy odds ;). Not much of a shock though.

really nice work ryan on what you've done for the league ala' sponsors sheet general info etc etc

had to make a new account(incase anyones reading this and thinking who the £$%^ is this) did the silly thing of auto clicking all menu's on my cookie's clearer program, which also deleted all my saved passwords on my mozilla browser and couldn't remember my password for my forum account and to boot also couldn't remember what email address i'd used for it either:o

so just made a new one easier all round really

also if anyones sent me any forum messages in the last few days sorry but i haven't been able to get into my forum account(for reasons mentioned above) at all so im not ignoring just not aware of the message;)

and to tonights game, said it ad' be an easy three points heh chris:eek:

Dan James steered Leeds United to victory against Crystal Palace.

Leeds United outclassed Crystal Palace and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Ortega scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adel and Pellicori were also amongst the goalscorers.

Grosvenor Announces First England Squad

Lennon, Downing, Smalling & Crouch all miss out while Chamberlain, Cleverley, Welbeck & Agbonlahor are included.

There were some surprises when new England manager Ryan Grosvenor announced his first 30-man squad. His first test is against Peru in the first World Cup Qualifier this year. England are strong favourites for the group, even with newcomer Grosvenor in charge, England are up against Peru, Lithuania, Hungary and Denmark in Group 8.

As England's rebuilding of the National Team as well as the Football League intensifies, Grosvenor was expected to name a very young squad. The likes of Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Rio Ferdinand, Gareth Barry, John Terry, Ashley Cole and Michael Carrick were on the brink of being left behind. Alot of youngsters were dreaming of a call up and with the shake up in England, many of these youngsters were expected to be called up, such as Oxlade-Chamberlain, Welbeck, Wickham, Zaha, Rodwell, Henderson, Albrighton, Jones, Smalling, Clyne and Loach.

Many older player have been included, but youngsters such as Wickham, Albrighton, Henderson and Smalling all miss out. Lennon and Downing were expected to be included but they have both not made the grade whilst Agbonlahor and Carrick get the call. Only 2 goalkeepers have been chosen and the likes of Rob Green, Scott Carson, David Stockdale and Scott Loach have been overlooked.

In other words, people were expecting a completely different squad this time around, but the suprise was that there wasn't any huge suprises.

England Squad To Face Peru

Goalkeepers: Hart, Foster.

Right Backs: G.Johnson, Richards, Walker.

Left Backs: Cole, Baines.

Centre Backs: Terry, Ferdinand, Dawson, Jones, Cahill, Lescott.

Central Midfielders: Lampard, Gerrard, Parker, Milner, Wilshere, Cleverley, Carrick, Barry.

Wingers: Young, A.Johnson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott.

Strikers: Rooney, Bent, Sturridge, Welbeck, Agbonlahor.

Team to Face Peru

Hart, G.Johnson, Cole, Terry, Ferdinand, Carrick, Gerrard, Parker, Rooney, Bent, Lampard.

8047.jpg

458.jpg455_1321510278.jpg1112_1319107909.jpg12_1316626565.jpg

1860_1319290457.jpg1212_1322365756.jpg

1004_1319471290.jpg ................................... 467_1318277172.jpg

1139_1316445966.jpg448.jpg

Yesterday's profits are going towards this lad !

The offer for Free Agent Jake LIVERMORE from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Also , playing Malaga in the SMFA tonight at home , expecting a bitta money outta that as well :D .. So expect two new faces this week ;)