Sign in to follow this  
Ryans Tornado

WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Why have teams been given money? I've never seen it happen before?

I haven't been given any by the way :)

Maybe one way around it is to spend all of it on a random 60 rated free agent' date=' then perhaps even release the player after he's been bought? :)[/quote']

There aren't enough to spend 60 million on.

There aren't enough to spend 60 million on.

Oops, it looks like they've added spending caps on free agents.

I was under the impression that you could bid high amounts for free agent players, they must have taken it out without me realising.

:P

glad to see im not the only 1 who has had a cash injection from the chairman(just logged in and my balance is like 20 odd mil now)

so whats happening with this?

spacer.gif

The chairman has decided to invest a further £19,915,764 into Leeds United.

btw if anyones wondering why im on a different forum account now, its because i accidently delted all my saved passwords when i updated my cookies clearer program, and couldn't remeber which email address i'd used for that account either so if anyone has sent me a message in the forum side of it, ive not been ignoring you just i can't get into that account anymore and will be using this one from now on

Home tie against Swindon town tonight in our second game of the season, There is 5 changes following our 2-1 defeat at Southend on the opening day Hordur Magnusson, Marcel Halstenberg, Daniel Steimel, Marc Rzatkowski and Jhon Pirez come in for the rested Cuneyt Koz, Jonas Ramalho, Denis Suarez, Marco Livaja and the long term injured Gerard Deulofeu.

The goalkeeper Victor will be our captain for the season as our captain Gerard got injured on the opening day and only returns for the last two matches of the season.

just took afew minutes out to read through this thread fully

and personally can't really think of a salvageable solution to this

because despite whatever we do know its still ruined whatever structures we had all already put in place to our respective teams

also gotta add why the £$$%^ has this happened in the first place? played many many customs and never seen a "chairman" invest money like this before if this is new added feature of some kind then its a terrible one and really sm have totally stuffed this gameworld up the tunnel big time, only way i can see it being fixed is if whatever they used to add these budgets are auto reversed somehow

ok tried posting this message twice now and the second time i noticed it said"this message will stay invisible til a moderator has verified your message"(or something along those lines) so i'll have to post it in this message that i only just posted:rolleyes:

spacer.gif

Dan James earned a draw with Leeds United against Coventry City.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Leeds United and Coventry City in their Division 2 fixture.

Moreno scored the only goal for Leeds United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sunderland 1 - 3 Arsenal

Two out of two . Really happy with the performance , new signing Joel Campbell bags two goals and gets MoM award :) Still top of the table , next up : Manchester City

Mario Focsa steered Arsenal to victory against Sunderland.Arsenal outclassed Sunderland and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Campbell scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Natalino was also on the scoresheet for his side.

quickly changed my tactics tonight when i come online a little while ago and thought it had payed off til coventry scored an 82min equaliser, still second in the group though behind leicester

spacer.gif

The match ended 1 - 1 between Leeds United and Coventry City in their Division 2 fixture.

Moreno scored the only goal for Leeds United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

tonights fixture result

spacer.gif

Chris Share steered Crystal Palace to victory against fierce rivals Millwall in the South London Derby.

Crystal Palace beat Millwall 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Owen scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lee and Murray(2 goals 1 assist and same rating as Owen!) were also amongst the goalscorers.

off the mark after 2 disappointing games against Leeds! won against dirty Millwall!!!

I got 67 million now :confused:

The southampton manager is bidding on Torres ' date=' dzeko , :mad:

What is happening?[/quote']

Read last 2 or 3 pages..

Btw Southampton manager is andre97,did not see him so often on this thread,I Hope that he won't ruin this setup more then it is already ruined.

Riferimento: Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

I got 67 million now :confused:

The southampton manager is bidding on Torres ' date=' dzeko , :mad:

What is happening?[/quote']

Read last 2 or 3 pages..

Btw Southampton manager is andre97' date='did not see him so often on this thread,I Hope that he won't ruin this setup more then it is already ruined.[/quote']

Quiet, I'm always reading!;):D

Now withdraw

QUIET!!

After a poor start Sheffield bounced back with a 3-1 win over Leyton Orient, pretty happy with that.

And on the subject of the chairman investments, Ryan it might be worth a gameworld-wide PM like the others you've sent asking people not to buy anyone until a solution can be ironed out.

Re: Riferimento: Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Quiet' date=' I'm always reading!;):D

[u']Now withdraw[/u]

QUIET!!

Good,nice to have some reasonable people here.

My chariman gave me 67M,now I have 69M,so I can spend 2M that I got from two fixtures that I played.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Good' date='nice to have some reasonable people here.

My chariman gave me 67M,now I have 69M,so I can spend 2M that I got from two fixtures that I played.[/quote']

Thanks..

Then they are not the only..;)

Milton Keynes Dons beat Sheffield Wednesday 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Macheda scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Lallana and Taylor were also amongst the goalscorers.

Still no money, made 29k away from Home! :D

Haha' date='what a game,AGAIN!

Last fixture I lost 5-3,now I played 5-5 versus Liverpool.

First point for City this season.[/quote']

What a game. For all the money on Cuenca, he can't bloomin score lol.

Milton Keynes Dons beat Sheffield Wednesday 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Macheda scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Lallana and Taylor were also amongst the goalscorers.

Still no money' date=' made 29k away from Home! :D[/quote']

Darn you. Lost 100k away from home. :(