WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When England Becomes Skint Opened 5pm on the 9th February 2012 For Season 2 rules and information, scroll down. The English football league system has collapsed. With many teams going bankrupt and

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb Just be patient, we have two weeks to sign players, an extra day or two isn't going to hurt.

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Lost 2-0.But im in -38k now :( I hope the money doesn't ruin the set up' date='I already hated the revenue at the start the big teams got .Now some have 70mil lol[/quote']

Yeah,but we won't use it,we are waiting to see what Ryan will decide,I will maybe just spend 2M that I earned in first two fixtures. :D (or maybe not).

CASH SITUATION !

Its very disapointing to see the big clubs have been awarded stupid amounts of cash, it may well terminate this set up - it would be a shame if that happened because Ryans done brilliant getting this up and running, hes done brill on front page with links to things etc so i hope nobody stuffs it up !

Middlesborough have bidded for Callejon from Real Madrid and El Shaarawy from Milan, that costs about £8.3m so they are spending !

AMINI SEPARATES BRISTOL AND SWINDON !

BRISTOL ROVERS 1-0 Swindon Town

A miss-hit shot from Mustafa Amini give Bristol the lead after the hour, the shot squirmed under the keepers body and that goal was the one that separated the sides, 1-0 Bristol Rovers, Close game by the looks of things but we were better on the night.

1 Plymouth Argyle 2 3 6

2 Oxford United 2 2 4

3 BRISTOL ROVERS 2 0 3

-----------------------------------------------------

4 Southend United 2 -1 3

5 Bradford City 2 0 2

------------------------------------------------------

6 Rotherham United 2 0 2

7 Swindon Town 2 -1 1

8 Port Vale 2 -3 0

Just about in the promotion places, I would be happy enough to stay in the league.

41817_164906740202314_3156653_n.jpg

Mustafa Amini the goalscorer and Man of the match tonight :), He kept his place in the team tonight following the 2-1 loss at Southend on sunday.

another option could be for ryan to ask SM to do the right thing ad give him another custom for free.

then have the same set up but with smaller clubs div.4, conference and below.

set up 5 divisions by ground capacity so each division is similar but the top 8 are in the 1st div, etc,

try to make sure there isnt a huge gap between highest and lowest capacity.

keep the same order for choosing teams as before.

have 20M to spend instead of 10.

The Quakers clinches 3 points at Edgeley Park!

0,,10339~3284531,00.jpg

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Darlington to victory against Stockport County.

Darlington beat Stockport County 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Nouble was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bostock and Clifford were also amongst the goalscorers.

This win brings me up to 3rd place in the leauge.

in the bank

Frank Nouble with 4 goals in 2 games

:D

OR

no more transfers this season.

only allowed to spend 3M over the next season but you are allowed part exchanges within your transfers. that way you can change and improve your whole squad but within limits.

the 3M can be raised or lowered each season.

these 2 rules keep the game competitive and easy to police.

OR

no more transfers this season.

only allowed to spend 3M over the next season but you are allowed part exchanges within your transfers. that way you can change and improve your whole squad but within limits.

the 3M can be raised or lowered each season.

these 2 rules keep the game competitive and easy to police.

Yes, but the point was that the bigger team would have slightly more revenue through stadiums and prize money etc. So to put a blanket 3 mill would be hard and harsh imo. Maybe a staggered one per division?

Also would be harsh to say no more transfers this season when some big teams have spent their cash from ticket sales as they went, whereas others have saved in the hope of getting a more expensive player. This was before the zillion pound influx though.

I say 10 million a season each team can spend ... ( To get the bigger players we could potentially allow players to be part of trades but their value does not get taken into consideration )

I.e. 10 Million + Gameiro for Hazard Etc.

Does anyone get what I'm saying ? I feel like I'm just blabbing and writing words lmao

I say 10 million a season each team can spend ... ( To get the bigger players we could potentially allow players to be part of trades but their value does not get taken into consideration )

Does anyone get what I'm saying ? I feel like I'm just blabbing and writing words lmao

Yeah I get it, I suggested something earlier. You get too keep all the money you make through selling, but otherwise you are capped. I think it should be lower than £10 million though.

I agree,10M per season is good choise,3M is not good idea IMO..

Always blabbing... never making sense!!!! :eek: lol

certainly is on the right track, still think it should be structured with say

div 4 £10mil

div 3 £8mil

div 2 £6mil

div 1 £5mil

gives lower league more incetive and makes div 1 more competitive!

certainly is on the right track' date=' still think it should be structured with say

div 4 £10mil

div 3 £8mil

div 2 £6mil

div 1 £5mil

gives lower league more incetive and makes div 1 more competitive![/quote']

Hahaha, just had to rep you for that one xD xD

funny-pictures-cat-giggles-teehe-3.jpg

And yes, I strongly support that suggestion!

certainly is on the right track' date=' still think it should be structured with say

div 4 £10mil

div 3 £8mil

div 2 £6mil

div 1 £5mil

gives lower league more incetive and makes div 1 more competitive![/quote']

I go along with that.

theres no structuring in the world imo going to even this set up out.

if top tier clubs can make 5 million in 5 games and tbf will take a hell of alot of time and player rating increases before they come n e where near flatline finance wise..

lower tier teams being offerd a wider spending capacity is fair enough but when the clubs are currently spiralling minus already.. lets be honest and say not many are going to be in a state 2 spend 10 million..

with the clubs involved the bridge between sides is always going to be 2 big simply because 3 quarters of the set up arent going to be in a selling position for a long long while as apose to the other quarter that continually are and are already after 2 turns..