Sign in to follow this  
Ryans Tornado

WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Always blabbing... never making sense!!!! :eek: lol

certainly is on the right track' date=' still think it should be structured with say

div 4 £10mil

div 3 £8mil

div 2 £6mil

div 1 £5mil

gives lower league more incetive and makes div 1 more competitive![/quote']

How is that fair at all ? .. Not realistic at all .

theres no structuring in the world imo going to even this set up out.

if top tier clubs can make 5 million in 5 games and tbf will take a hell of alot of time and player rating increases before they come n e where near flatline finance wise..

lower tier teams being offerd a wider spending capacity is fair enough but when the clubs are currently spiralling minus already.. lets be honest and say not many are going to be in a state 2 spend 10 million..

with the clubs involved the bridge between sides is always going to be 2 big simply because 3 quarters of the set up arent going to be in a selling position for a long long while as apose to the other quarter that continually are and are already after 2 turns..

True which I think is why everyone who got a cash bonus should have to spend 1/3 or 1/2 on boosting the lower leagues in ten weeks. So I pay full chairmans max for a 78 or something. Thus giving them a cash boost?

How is that fair at all ? .. Not realistic at all .

your right it's not realistic but nor is My Chairman (of crystal palace) magically finding £20 million!

as it stands, unfortunately, the gameworld is screwed already and to agree with him below!!

div 1 should now get £3 mill to spend! :D

your right it's realistic but nor is My Chairman (of crystal palace) magically finding £20 million!

as it stands' date=' unfortunately, the gameworld is screwed already and to agree with him below!!

div 1 should now get £3 mill to spend! :D[/quote']

Maybe the best option is that div 1 gets 10k to spend.. :D

I think that 3M per season is not enough.. :D

I just reckon some sort of ticket should be sent in by Ryan describing the scenario.

If nothing happens, that is appalling Customer Service, by no fault of his own has this happened. A refund or a new setup should be the result, they should know he has be-friended everyone within the league so there are no reasons to say, but not everyone knows. We wait....

Or we can buy one big player each and never play them?

Bump

The offer for Free Agent Paulo FERREIRA from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bought with the money I made in my first two games. :)

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Argentina to victory against Australia.

Argentina beat Australia 7 - 3 in a thrilling SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 3 encounter.

Aguero was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Messi and Mascherano were also amongst the goalscorers.

Boom ? Boom ? ... No ... KUUUUUUUUUUUUUN lmao

All well and good saying the lower league sides can spend more, but the fact its going to take more than 2 years (although that's based on game to game revenue, not end of season revenue) to even make the 10m we can supposedly spend a season, deary me.

True which I think is why everyone who got a cash bonus should have to spend 1/3 or 1/2 on boosting the lower leagues in ten weeks. So I pay full chairmans max for a 78 or something. Thus giving them a cash boost?

im grimsby in division 5 matey and i havent recieved a pound coin from anybody :P ..

Manager (View History) Gold Manager Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) (112Level 7 - SM Expert for reputation between 100 and 124)

Custom Game World (92970) WEBS League

Season / Turn / League 1 / 3 / Division 5

Game World Stadium Blundell Park (10' date='033), Cleethorpes

[b']Balance £48k [/b]

im going backwards at present..

i can more than handle the way 2 work this club.. its a trenches/skirmish division approach..

i wouldnt even bother with trying 2 balance anything because it is impossible..

like i said if 3 quarters of leagues balances are going upwards and the division 5 clubs at turn 2 are already going backwards its game over already with the planned leveling off imo..

im grimsby in division 5 matey and i havent recieved a pound coin from anybody :P ..

Manager (View History) Gold Manager Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) (112Level 7 - SM Expert for reputation between 100 and 124)

Custom Game World (92970) WEBS League

Season / Turn / League 1 / 3 / Division 5

Game World Stadium Blundell Park (10' date='033), Cleethorpes

[b']Balance £48k [/b]

im going backwards at present..

i can more than handle the way 2 work this club.. its a trenches/skirmish division approach..

i wouldnt even bother with trying 2 balance anything because it is impossible..

like i said if 3 quarters of leagues balances are going upwards and the division 5 clubs at turn 2 are already going backwards its game over already with the planned leveling off imo..

I go backwards (about 70k) from an away game but then yesterday I made 170k so guess I will be making money in general.

Maybe I am the lucky one in div5.

I have put a complete ban on transfers as of now.

Already accepted bids can go ahead still, and they will be the last transfers I'm afraid. They are:

Negro to Sheff Utd

Sidibe to Sheff Utd

Xhaka to West Ham

Pak to Sheff Wed

Ferreira to Sunderland

Jenkinson to Arsenal

I have sent a gameworld message to everyone in the setup.

I have sent a ticket to SM explaining the situation. Hopefully something can be sorted.

If you want to see what I wrote, it is as follows:

Hello, I am speaking on behalf of all the managers in my custon forum world - WEBS League. The problem is with SM's Chairmen's investments in leagues where every team starts with 10m and no players.

I started it a few weeks ago, basically it is the 5 english divisions with 8 teams in each. Poor economy and teams start with no players and 10 million. So the idea is that the it is a poor league and teams struggle to progress.

The league was going well after the first game (although the poor economy isn't that poor and income was too high for higher clubs - could there be an even poorer economy?). But something has happened that has ruined the gameworld.

All of a sudden, some teams started being given finance from their chairmen. Including Liverpool being given 69 Million! Now, considering that we all started with 10m each, this is not fair at all!

Is their some way you could fix this? It would be much appreciated as I have paid for this gameworld and it has been ruined in a matter of weeks, which is not fair at all.

Sorry for my ramblings, but I have paid and I feel aggrieved.

I have put a complete ban on transfers as of now.

Already accepted bids can go ahead still' date=' and they will be the last transfers I'm afraid. They are:

Negro to Sheff Utd

Sidibe to Sheff Utd

Xhaka to West Ham

Pak to Sheff Wed

Ferreira to Sunderland

Jenkinson to Arsenal

I have sent a gameworld message to everyone in the setup.

I have sent a ticket to SM explaining the situation. Hopefully something can be sorted.

If you want to see what I wrote, it is as follows:

[/center']

u may hit up a new gameworld matey..

i just wish ud have come with the idea 2 1 or 2 folks in here prior 4 it 2 b picked at..

ive mentioned before as i have created a few gameworlds in my time there is some serious issues with the template for customs..

main 1s being..

there should be an equal club capacity template like in epitome of managerial.. all clubs say 20k 30k 40k etc..

there should option for smfa 2 b switched on or off first season.. meaning if switched off teams would have to earn that placing.. in a gameworld like this it would stave of increased finance for a season..

chairman investments on/off.. known it 2 ruin plenty of worlds..

put these ideas and plnty others up before with regards 2 customs across forum and in westgate n nowts come of them matey so i wouldnt be expecting much from your reply unfortunately..

only way u could half get this 2 stay somewhere close would be caping the amount every team can spend at the start of the season 2 a low number.. 5 mill pos.. means top clubs would have major bank balances but the lower clubs even if they only manage 2 create 3 million 2 spend for that season wouldnt end up being left stupidly behind.. still would have 2 sell 2 sign but the gulf wouldnt be as major as the set up is heading at present mate..

Looking forward to see what they're gonna say :) I think it's for the best to ban the transfers Ryan , though , I'm worried if injuries strike , there's gonna be a problem for some clubs :) And I just realized , Arsenal have now the most valuable squad in all 5 division , valued at 36.3M .

Scrap what I said here, thought Xhaka was the other Xhaka :P

No transfers then, hmm should have spent my incomings from the last 3 weeks on reinforcements haha. Not to worry, hopefully SM will just take away the funding put in.