Sign in to follow this  
Ryans Tornado

WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

Re: WEBS League - Opened 9th Feb

I agree that you shouldn't be able to buy players due to Chairman investments. However I haven't received any money from mine. I have spent £8.2m and have £1.7m left (100k gone on wages) so can I still buy players?

I think that this setup is already a little bit ruined,some clubs had more chance to do transfers,while others were waiting to see Ryan decision,but nevermind,maybe the best choise Now is that they give Ryan a new gameworld.

Guest <klhepworth.

Does this mean I cannot buy a player I had a bid accepted on, with money from my opening two games, but withdrew until we heard from Ryan?

Sorry lads i had to leave this. dont have any time for the game atm and hearing teams got invested big money compared to a 100k i got just made me decide to leave. I expected us all to play on even terms e.g 10m hence what made the idea attractive to me. Good luck to all of you :)

Insane game lands Darlington in 2nd Place !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Darlington to victory against Mansfield Town.

Darlington outclassed Mansfield Town and beat them 6 - 4 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Nouble scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alcacer and Bostock were also amongst the goalscorers.

darlington.png

Nouble is AMAZING !!! 6 goals in 3 games !!

darlingtongoals.png

And the lovely Leauge Table

;)

darlingtonleaugetable.png

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick earned a draw with Gateshead against Stockport County.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Gateshead and Stockport County in their Division 5 fixture.

Santa Cruz scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Thern was also on the scoresheet for his side.

but that little bit of money I had saved for 1 last player is dwindling away due to the current transfer ban:(

BTW whatever gets decided re that cash, I have NO interest in a share of some big clubs money, the whole point is to survive from skint, not to survive until a big club gives me a hand-out

but that little bit of money I had saved for 1 last player is dwindling away due to the current transfer ban:(

BTW whatever gets decided re that cash' date=' I have NO interest in a share of some big clubs money, the whole point is to survive from skint, not to survive until a big club gives me a hand-out[/color']

Same with me as well, wanted to keep my money and save on wages and wait until the league my target plays in is getting rated and then buy him.

BTW whatever gets decided re that cash' date=' I have NO interest in a share of some big clubs money, the whole point is to survive from skint, not to survive until a big club gives me a hand-out[/color']

Same with me as well' date=' wanted to keep my money and save on wages and wait until the league my target plays in is getting rated and then buy him.[/quote']

Aye ... I third this

:P I WANT NO CHARITY !! Unless It's a hug <3 :rolleyes:

And we make it 3 out of 3 after a great display against Man City .

Mario Focsa steered Arsenal to victory against Manchester City.Arsenal beat Manchester City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.Campbell scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Kakuta was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This is how the table looks like now :

1 ARSENAL 3 8 9

2 Manchester United 3 5 9

3 Liverpool 3 0 4

4 Chelsea 3 -1 4

5 Sunderland 3 -2 3

6 Tottenham Hotspur 3 -4 3

7 Manchester City 3 -2 1

8 Aston Villa 3 -4 1

9 MEN BRISTOL BEAT TOP OF THE LEAGUE PLYMOUTH !

Bristol Rovers went up against the team who were top before the nights fixture in yet tonight bristol had 9 men at half time and still won, football is crazy :P

Bristol Rovers 3-1 Plymouth

Daniel Steimel picked up a yellow card which was harsh after a 50/50 challenge, On the 4th minute Mustafa Amini got a straight red card for shouting abuse at the ref and kicking the ball away in disgust, Some brilliant passing left Denis Suarez through on goal and he then finished with ease, Danilo Pires skipped inside his marker and finished from 25 yards to put plymouth level, Daniel Steimel then got sent off for bristol after a dangerous challenge leaving bristol with 9 men at a score of 1-1 at half time, After the hour mark Marko Livaja lobbed the plymouth keeper to put Bristol level, Mark Livaja scored a second late on when a ball come off the woodwork, 3-1 bristol !

Marko-Livaja.jpg

Marko Livaja, the croatian scored a brace tonight !

1 BRISTOL ROVERS 3 2 6

2 Plymouth Argyle 3 1 6

3 Bradford City 3 3 5

4 Oxford United 3 1 4

5 Swindon Town 3 0 4

6 Rotherham United 3 0 3

7 Southend United 3 -4 3

8 Port Vale 3 -3 1

Next up is bottom of the league Port Vale.

good decision , ryan.

if this set up goes into a second season, i think you need to keep whatever rules simple and easy to police.

i also think the priority should be with div 4 & 5 clubs instead of a race to sign messi.

the point of this set up was for clubs to have little money.

i wont quit just because i dont like whatever gets decided but i would like to follow up my previous suggestion of limiting cash spent each season.

div 1 - 7m

2 - 5m

3 - 4m

4 - 3m

5 - 2m.

this way you need to make use of the part exchange transfers, which means those that bought well at the beginning still get rewarded each time the tb's end.

if you signed some risers then you will still benefit from them.

it is easy enough to p/e 25 players for a couple of million so this way the bigger clubs get the advantage of having more to spend.

it is easy to check on clubs spending each season as well.

the A.R.S.E. cup starts on thursday, full details before then can be seen exclusively on this thread.

Guest <klhepworth.

Lost one and won one since I've been away from the forum.

Any answer on my question about cancelling an accepted bid?

Swindon won their first game last night, 2-1 away at Oxford Utd! :D

Jese and Novak got the goals, however Novak got himself sent off, and also Klopp sprained his ankle, which results in him being injured for a week.

Now we're up to 5th in the league B)

good decision ' date=' ryan.

if this set up goes into a second season, i think you need to keep whatever rules simple and easy to police.

i also think the priority should be with div 4 & 5 clubs instead of a race to sign messi.

the point of this set up was for clubs to have little money.

i wont quit just because i dont like whatever gets decided but i would like to follow up my previous suggestion of limiting cash spent each season.

div 1 - 7m

2 - 5m

3 - 4m

4 - 3m

5 - 2m.

this way you need to make use of the part exchange transfers, which means those that bought well at the beginning still get rewarded each time the tb's end.

if you signed some risers then you will still benefit from them.

it is easy enough to p/e 25 players for a couple of million so this way the bigger clubs get the advantage of having more to spend.

it is easy to check on clubs spending each season as well.

the A.R.S.E. cup starts on thursday, full details before then can be seen exclusively on this thread.[/quote']

it doesnt work mate..

if a club turns 1 million plus a game and other clubs in the same set up loose money every game then regarless of how much you can spend a year the harsh reality is some clubs will always have to sell and sign and others will b bank rolled bi an arab so 2 speak..

there isnt anything fair here especially wen majority of clubs in the set up are always going to be in a position 2 seasonly deal and other clubs cant.. the gap will just wider as smaller clubs cant compete market wise with the risers.. smaller clubs will have 2 loose a player 2 go back into the green 2 b in a position 2 even deal again.. it will always be a backwards process..

no matter how u try to even this set up it is impossible 2 do..

think im out 2 b fair.. some of the ideas seem very selfish.. just open the set up out standard n sack the skint idea.. the top tier clubs in harsh reality will never ever see skint..

Honestly don't know what to do now...

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. Once a season starts the Chairman will allocate funds and there will also be prize money and other rewards including transfer funds. Due to this we are now closing this ticket.

Regards

Soccer Manager

They have ruined this setup. Disgraceful.

Honestly don't know what to do now...

They have ruined this setup. Disgraceful.

Absolute disgrace. SM you have let down many a forumer with that response. I guess Ryan is to let there be some sort of cap on PL Spending and some sort of system.

So bad, couldn't even say, 'Oh sorry, here is another setup to make ammends' OR 'we shall put an option to cancel chairman investment in the future' but no, 'Bug, what Bug? Don't be daft, the ticket doesn't exist anymore'

ARROGANT CNTUS

RYAN sorry about this, at least with a no transfers, this season can proceed as we all have the squads we started with.

why dont you put your ticket and their reply on a 'new thread' in here, to let other custom users see it.

Guys, atleast let's make this 1 season work out fine !

Nothing can come out of us all rage-quitting when Ryan has put so much hard work into this !

I'm staying for the full season !